Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos (14457 Views)

Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) / Behind-The-Scene Photos From Davido’s Skelewu Video / B.A.D By Skuki Behind-the-scene Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos by iamswizz(m): 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2013
Temismith: Should i comment?

1 Like

Re: 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos by tlops(m): 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2013
That must be Ibadan, that school looks the school by premier hotel junction.... a bi I lie?
Re: 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos by Pappyto: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2013
oluwasola01: can't wait to look the video shocked

gbagaun
Re: 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos by Caseless: 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Never heard the song, hope it ll be better than that crap song from him titled 'Goodmorning'.
and u think it does not sound more like crap For u to think that song was a crap. Sms....
Re: 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos by Adehwale: 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2013
babarazy: Who is Brymo?
The owner of that big hand, when u start ur Nokia phone. D oda one na for ihn child.
Re: 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos by NessaFresh(f): 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2013
Griffint:
im no argue now.
I talk say Im argue? E be like say ur prick don stand dis night
Re: 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos by shegeto(m): 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2013
grin :DLik ur answer,
Re: 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos by supernova99: 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2013
I can't wait 2 watch or hear d song.I trust is gonna b gud cos I knw brymo 4 gud songs....brymo is a talent! Songs like drifting nd we al nid love.
Re: 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos by Butoneday2(m): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2013
I want to sleep plz.?
Re: 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos by Iceslizer(f): 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2013

You're already looking

grin grin grin
Re: 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos by Saeed348(m): 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2013
BrymO is there calculating hw much he wil mke 4rm d video..
So as to open his own record label #BrymONation Coz jesse jagz Murder dem nd gve birth to #JagzNatiion
Re: 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:15am On Mar 28, 2013
horlajide:

How dare you!!! Dont you ever i mean EVEEEEER use that phrase in the same sentence with that song.
If I knack u coke bottle 4 head. I no like Goodmorning by Brymo.
Re: 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 28, 2013
Temismith: Should i comment?
r u talkin via z10
Re: 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 28, 2013
Pappyto:

gbagaun
wetin concern you ? Na ur papa paid his sch fees
Re: 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 28, 2013
your dad
Re: 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos by Nobody: 2:28am On Mar 28, 2013
aminubako: wetin concern you ? Na ur papa paid his sch fees
to speak english na problem to speak pidgin english self na still problem,I tire for u oooo

1 Like

Re: 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 28, 2013
tlops: That must be Ibadan, that school looks the school by premier hotel junction.... a bi I lie?
go use am collect money for bank mr road safety
Re: 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 28, 2013
NessaFresh:

Seriously Am in love with Goodmorning

Umm btw I love Brymo's lips!!!
ashawo
.lol
Re: 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos by Nobody: 3:54am On Mar 28, 2013
True son of a carpenter. Baba G♡̷̬̩̃̊D na Ʋя hand I d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ o. Remember ♍̶̲̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ ASAP......anyway Brymo, A̶̲̥̅♏ proud of you!!!!
Re: 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos by yomatty(m): 5:55am On Mar 28, 2013
Datz premier hotel road dat also leads to cultural centre(uptown),the skool is also oba akinbiyi for mokola....
Re: 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos by Libkid(m): 7:25am On Mar 28, 2013
chineke m eh.u cant wait to watch d video nt look

1 Like

Re: 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos by Libkid(m): 7:29am On Mar 28, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: If I knack u coke bottle 4 head. I no like Goodmorning by Brymo.
then u are an ultimate learner
Re: 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:45am On Mar 28, 2013
Libkid: then u are an ultimate learner
& u r d supreme learner.
Last bullet: I ll still break a coca cola 35cl bottle on your coconut head...Watch ur back
Re: 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos by akinolaaaa(m): 8:20am On Mar 28, 2013

Heck google r wikipedia
Re: 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos by toprealman: 9:21am On Mar 28, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Never heard the song, hope it ll be better than that crap song from him titled 'Goodmorning'.
lol. He was once a hustler

Good morning crap song? Please which is your fav naija tune?

1 Like

Re: 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos by usdane: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2013
gbagaun
Re: 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos by NessaFresh(f): 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
ufotuko: ashawo
.lol

U nah well
Re: 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos by horlajide: 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
masterpiecer:

perfect example of one man's meat, another man's poison...

I'm presently in love with that song mehnnnn.

NessaFresh:

Seriously Am in love with Goodmorning

caseless: [/b] and u think it does not sound more like crap For u to think that song was a crap. Smh....

toprealman:

U this halfwit! Hope u've seen these comments -i think something is 'massively' wrong with you.i suggest you relocate from that underdeveloped rural dirty village you call home.its doing you more harm than you know.
lol. He was once a hustler
Re: 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2013
horlajide:
you are a fool!
If I choose to dislike the song, what's your headache? Must you take it personal?
Bloody nincompoop...
Re: 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2013
toprealman:
African Queen by 2Face.
Re: 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos by NessaFresh(f): 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: you are a fool!
If I choose to dislike the song, what's your headache? Must you take it personal?
Bloody nincompoop...

Sweetheart don't mind him ehn? Oya come and collect my warm hug
Re: 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos by horlajide: 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: you are a fool!
Bloody nincompoop...

Halfwit!! I understand how miserable your life is already so i wont make it worse by trading words with you. At least before you come here to make foolish comments about brymo's song you would think twice. Send my regards to the other retards in your home grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P-square New Album, A Big Flop? / ~Raggae ~Dancehall ~Lovers Rock / Download Album: Nasty C Strings And Bling (album) Zip Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.