Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

B.A.D By Skuki Behind-the-scene Photos - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / B.A.D By Skuki Behind-the-scene Photos (8423 Views)

Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) / Behind-The-Scene Photos From Davido’s Skelewu Video / 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B.A.D By Skuki Behind-the-scene Photos by mukina2: 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2013
B.A.D video promises a lot of hidden surprises when it hits the screen and it involves cameo appearances from big brother winner- Uti and South Africa sensational artist A -Top, Emmy-Gee & OncodeINC

Follow on twitter @skukipeeshaun @skukivavavoom
Re: B.A.D By Skuki Behind-the-scene Photos by airmark(m): 11:26pm On Mar 28, 2013
peeshaunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: B.A.D By Skuki Behind-the-scene Photos by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2013
skuki its been long
Re: B.A.D By Skuki Behind-the-scene Photos by slimyem: 11:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
Their videos are usually clean.Would love to watch this..cool
Re: B.A.D By Skuki Behind-the-scene Photos by oshosjf(m): 11:46pm On Mar 28, 2013
jst passing by
Re: B.A.D By Skuki Behind-the-scene Photos by johnwizey: 11:47pm On Mar 28, 2013
U people sure say no be skuki demselves posted ds pix.............buh ds guyz don hammerr o
.......Wait an hour.......is dat not Uti abi eyes dey pain me ni
Re: B.A.D By Skuki Behind-the-scene Photos by Scarpon(m): 11:55pm On Mar 28, 2013
this boys rarely make money in music but how come their shot high quality videos
Re: B.A.D By Skuki Behind-the-scene Photos by razznaija(f): 11:56pm On Mar 28, 2013
Must they always shoot abroad? mtchewewwww good luck to their shoot, i know i will not waste my time to watch the video when it comes out.

1 Like

Re: B.A.D By Skuki Behind-the-scene Photos by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:47am On Mar 29, 2013
I think this is another video that ll promote indecency.
Peeshaun is a sound of a bullet in old Indian movies.
Vavavoom is the sound of a ferocious shot by Thierry Henry.
Source: www.mybrain.com.
Scarpon: this boys rarely make money in music but how come their shot high quality videos
cos they are from rich homes.
Re: B.A.D By Skuki Behind-the-scene Photos by holluwai(m): 1:18am On Mar 29, 2013
rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: B.A.D By Skuki Behind-the-scene Photos by Gabrielsylar(m): 1:40am On Mar 29, 2013
What of skaka
Re: B.A.D By Skuki Behind-the-scene Photos by suxes2005(m): 4:18am On Mar 29, 2013
Still in bed though
Re: B.A.D By Skuki Behind-the-scene Photos by KenJak(m): 5:39am On Mar 29, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Skuki, it's really being long I saw you on screen. Good luck to you on this. Good Morning to the Nice Faces on Nairaland.
Re: B.A.D By Skuki Behind-the-scene Photos by blueheart(m): 6:10am On Mar 29, 2013
SKUKI all d way, Ma yin eh ni Banger!!!!
Re: B.A.D By Skuki Behind-the-scene Photos by Pelummy(f): 6:35am On Mar 29, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: What of skaka
ask the OP
Re: B.A.D By Skuki Behind-the-scene Photos by olumaxi(m): 7:14am On Mar 29, 2013
Dis video go SO AGBA DI ODE
Re: B.A.D By Skuki Behind-the-scene Photos by 50calibre(m): 7:32am On Mar 29, 2013
Na wa for all these Nigerian artists oh! Where is the originality? White girls on set of a black, Nigeria, African man's video. What message does that send to others? That we aren't proud of our women? Look at American hip hop artists like rick Ross, 50, hova, yeezy, breezy, dreezy, diddy, weezy, they all use black girls in their videos, while slave mentality nigerian artists continue to fuel the media's portrayal of white women as perfect goddesses to be adored.
Re: B.A.D By Skuki Behind-the-scene Photos by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 29, 2013
Been a long time since though

ANYWAYS.......

Visit www.naijatalktown..com
Re: B.A.D By Skuki Behind-the-scene Photos by momodub: 9:17am On Mar 29, 2013
all picture no clear hope the vidoe or dvd go bam sha wink
Re: B.A.D By Skuki Behind-the-scene Photos by bigfat08: 10:22am On Mar 29, 2013
[size=15pt]SHOT IN SOUTH AFRICA AGAIN OR WHERE IS THIS ?[/size]

Re: B.A.D By Skuki Behind-the-scene Photos by amber222(f): 10:25am On Mar 29, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: I think this is another video that ll promote indecency.
Peeshaun is a sound of a bullet in old Indian movies.
Vavavoom is the sound of a ferocious shot by Thierry Henry.
Source: www.mybrain.com.
cos they are from rich homes.
who tll u say they cm 4rm rich home?Their father is "Abija wara bi eku" a yoruba actor
Re: B.A.D By Skuki Behind-the-scene Photos by hakwise(m): 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2013
Nice one atewo n tunmi rem when we used to club at ib....talkin of †ђξ vision bois ...keep †ђξ flag flyin!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria / Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! / Rate Wizkid's Album And Your Fav. Track

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.