Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,452 members, 7,958,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) (28683 Views)

I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere / Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh / Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) by Tayo114: 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
NtThe most dangerous person in Nigeria,
Re: Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) by ylaa(f): 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
this is a disaster.
Re: Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) by brosdoncome(m): 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2013
Nosyke:

shocked shocked shocked

U knw c d guy name? ITbomb cheesy
Re: Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) by Richy4(m): 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
Op may be you have sweet talked them into posing for a snap shot for you. telling them what they like to hear..... how you were their Fans etc. only to come here and make insinuations like CNN.if given a chance most of you that post all this sh!t would be worst than Aljazeera
Re: Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) by deols(f): 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
orelove4liff: asari dokubo converted to islam in order to be admitted to d terrorist trainin camp in libya.i didnt say islam is abt terrorism and no one is talkin abt tribe here.infact i'm also 4rm south south(delta state) and most of my closest friends are peace lovin muslims

Let me start from the necessary. I added d tribe because if ever u ask him what he is fighting for he would mention the ijaw people. Everything to him is about Ijaw people versus Nigeria. I can only hope that in case he hasnt seen the above hadith before, he can at least see it now(if he comes on NL undecided)

Now about his need to become a Muslim, what is your proof?

Is he d only militant in d Niger delta? Are they all Muslims, if at all anyone apart from him is one.

I know as a fact, that this man had become a Muslim long before he started to fight for the people of his tribe. If you disagree wv me, then prove me wrong.
Re: Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) by Jaybloke: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
If you look closely, stephnora's belly looks huge!!!!.....I mean...I think she's carrying his baby
Re: Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) by Sharrks: 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2013
vicdo: Could this be love?
Part 1
Re: Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) by talk2vic: 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
ITbomb: Dokubo is a muslim and to my knowledge he has only one wife for now so fill it up.
Didn't you heard about Edwin Clark?

maybe he didn't heard... please kindly told it smh!
Re: Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) by Paschal007: 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2013
deols:

Let me start from the necessary. I added d tribe because if ever u ask him what he is fighting for he would mention the ijaw people. Everything to him is about Ijaw people versus Nigeria. I can only hope that in case he hasnt seen the above hadith before, he can at least see it now(if he comes on NL undecided)

Now about his need to become a Muslim, what is your proof?

Is he d only militant in d Niger delta? Are they all Muslims, if at all anyone apart from him is one.

I know as a fact, that this man had become a Muslim long before he started to fight for the people of his tribe. If you disagree wv me, then prove me wrong.
So after his conversion, he became radicalized and turned into a militant terrorist? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) by deols(f): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2013
Paschal007: So after his conversion, he became radicalized and turned into a militant terrorist? shocked shocked

What other comment is expected from a Christian bigot like you??

Are d other militants Muslims. Oh. Christianity must have naturally radicalised them.
Re: Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) by drzed: 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2013
Beauty and ze Beast (Part 3.5)
Re: Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) by Sprumbaba: 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
willienaji: stephnora okere is known reserved actress, asari dokuboh is a known militancy leader, what can this two be doing together. hmmm. pls caption.
The picture means Military Reserve Since one is reserved and the other is militant.
Re: Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) by Paschal007: 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2013
deols:

Are d other militants Muslims. Oh. Christianity must have naturally radicalised them.
What? Me a bigot? shocked

That was a question i asked not comment. A yes or no answer with logical reasons would've been a more civilized answer without you calling me names.

Is this the muslim civility you're boasting of? undecided
Re: Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) by orelove4liff: 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2013
deols:

dokubo came bak to train d junior ones and dats why dokubo was their leader.google out d interview of the sun newspaper with prof Tam David West who happens to be his cousin to read more abt asari dokubo.
Re: Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) by deols(f): 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2013
Paschal007: What? Me a bigot? shocked

That was a question i asked not comment. A yes or no answer with logical reasons would've been a more civilized answer without you calling me names.

Is this the muslim civility you're boasting of? undecided

Hmmn. And I am supposed to not know sarcasm when I read one because I was born yesterday?

Ehya when did u stop being a bigot? That is telling d truth and not name calling undecided
Re: Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) by Paschal007: 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2013
deols:

Hmmn. And I am supposed to not know sarcasm when I read one because I was born yesterday?

Ehya when did u stop being a bigot? That is telling d truth and not name calling undecided
I was never a bigot. Stop accusing me falsely.

undecided
Re: Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) by deols(f): 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
Paschal007: I was never a bigot. Stop accusing me falsely.

undecided
You all are so many that I am starting to mix things?

Sorry o. *now, smile* wink
Re: Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) by Paschal007: 12:22am On Mar 29, 2013
deols:
You all are so many that I am starting to mix things?

Sorry o. *now, smile* wink
smiley

So miss, you free this weekend? grin
Re: Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) by deols(f): 9:18am On Mar 29, 2013
Paschal007: smiley

So miss, you free this weekend? grin

Can u express your need in one sentence? grin
Re: Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) by Paschal007: 11:18am On Mar 29, 2013
deols:

Can u express your need in one sentence? grin
ehhh...i dunno, hang out, grab a cup of ice cream or something.
Re: Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) by Blazinraj01(f): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2013
amiskurie: So rick ross's real name is Asari dokubO,I never knew he'ws a nigerian until nw. grin
Your head is there grin
Re: Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) by ITbomb(m): 11:25am On Mar 29, 2013
Paschal007: [/s] show some respect to the lady would you? undecided
I don't think she needn't all those niceties which will still end up in bed.
So she asked for a sentence
Re: Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) by deols(f): 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2013
ITbomb:

Who is this uncouth thing?

Paschal007: ehhh...i dunno, hang out, grab a cup of ice cream or something.

Thanks. Some other time maybe
Re: Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) by Paschal007: 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2013
Yeah ok
Re: Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) by Seun(m): 10:09am On Mar 30, 2013
Re: Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) by missinU247: 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2013
two people innocently take a picture, nairalanders deduce all kinds of meanings to it, yet no one has been able to analyze and give solution to naijas numerous problems. why is it only on naira land that people tend to be analytical and creatively active. undecided
Re: Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) by dplomaticVal: 12:18am On Sep 07, 2013
Turkey Ω Rhinocero

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tekno Shares New Photo With Drake / Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 58th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Bimbo Thomas Pictured With Yemi Osinbajo At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.