Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,699 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

How Long Does It Take To Respond? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Long Does It Take To Respond? (1003 Views)

How Long Does It Take A Dream To Come True? / I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) / Knowing Fully Well That No One Would Respond To This: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take To Respond? by boarnerges: 7:11am On Mar 28, 2013
dear nairalanders, i wish to ask a question and this is specially directed to the ladies and also to experienced people too. About a month ago i asked a lady out.i have liked this lady for quite a long time and she is just awesome. I realised in life that the best things are all around us but often time we go too far in looking for them.realising that am not growing younger, i decided to summon courage to ask her(the funny part, on phone!). She said i should pray about it,which somehow i muster some words in prayers.we got chatting sometimes ago and she said i should bear with her for now. Though i dont see the time as long but am just being curious, how long does it take to respond if there is anything like that? Matured minds please.cheers

(1) (Reply)

school / Let's Call Off The Engagement And Know If We Really Want Each Other, He Said. / Did You All Miss Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.