Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) (4597 Views)

I Criusly Need A Girlfriend || Dont View If U Knw U Cnt Date Me / I NEED A GIRLFRIEND / Responsible, Caring & Not Too Flashy Lady Is Need Urgently Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by berryhill: 12:00am On Jan 16, 2009
Hello Nairalanders,
Please i am seriously in need of a new girlfriend.I don't need babes that will respond beacuse of my money.I posted an article similar to this in one Nigrian forum and scammers started sending me emails and at the end i felt so dissapointed.
I asked for information on how to start oil and gas business and i got the information i needed,i offered to help guys make money online for free by teaching them the free methods of making money and some are now making money now i need a babe.
I have made money trading forex,affiliate marketing and through H.Y.I.P investment so i am rich and i know most nairalanders know that;that is why sometimes i get funny scam emails.
I need serious babe for a relationship that may lead to marriage.
I need a graduate in accounting or business administration so that she can manage my business properly and secondly she must be from Igbo or Yoruba tribe.If you are above 25 years,please do not respond.
For girls that are intrested please call me on 0703-578-3910 or 0703-021-4102,no flashing please, my name is Tochukwu.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by tope2000(f): 12:01am On Jan 16, 2009
Was telling us u have money necessary? i bet u r as broke as a rat church cool
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by amebono14: 12:04am On Jan 16, 2009
@poster

i think u r d direct opposite of d word rich

Rich pple dont talk sir or blow their trumpet
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by berryhill: 12:13am On Jan 16, 2009
Why don't you send an email to rexpeter@rocketmail.com and i will send you free methods of how to make $100 daily selling clickbank products,,
Go to www.google.com and search for www.trade.shopmarking.com,unfortunately i own that site.
I am here to seek help,if you have nothing to contribute just relax.
Let me make a challange to you, if i show you how to make a consistent $100 daily from affilaite marketing perharps you will know you are talking to a rich internet guru that way.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by tope2000(f): 12:14am On Jan 16, 2009
If u are really rich then u shudnt find it hard to find gf even if u r uglier than OBJ wink
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by berryhill: 12:22am On Jan 16, 2009
That is the problem,when you have money most of them(girls) will pretend to be good.
I nearly got married to an Igbo girl last year only to discover that someone paid her bride price before i came into the picture.This babe hid that from me until i found out and when i confronted her she simply said she wants to marry a guy that is already made,someone that is self employed and all the silly things she said.
I have lots of girlfriends but they are just not wife material.
Getting babes has never been the problem,finding the one that has wife material is the problem. cry
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by arramyjay: 1:14am On Jan 16, 2009
@ poster,
With ads like this u wont find what u are looking for,until u wrote it no1 knew u have made money.
It is very clear why u dont have a gf.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by berryhill: 1:40am On Jan 16, 2009
O.k what do you suggest i should do to be able to get the kind of babe i really need?
i need a God fearing babe to start a serious relationship with and if things work at well,marriage bells fit ring.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by osisi2(f): 1:44am On Jan 16, 2009
berryhill:

Hello Nairalanders,
Please i am seriously in need of a new girlfriend.I don't need babes that will respond beacuse of my money.I posted an article similar to this in one Nigrian forum and scammers started sending me emails and at the end i felt so dissapointed.
I asked for information on how to start oil and gas business and i got the information i needed,i offered to help guys make money online for free by teaching them the free methods of making money and some are now making money now i need a babe.
I have made money trading forex,affiliate marketing and through H.Y.I.P investment so i am rich and i know most nairalanders know that;that is why sometimes i get funny scam emails.
I need serious babe for a relationship that may lead to marriage.
I[b] need a graduate in accounting or business administration so that she can manage my business properly and secondly she must be from Igbo or Yoruba tribe.If you are above 25 years,please do not respond[/b].
For girls that are intrested please call me on 0703-578-3910 or 0703-021-4102,no flashing please, my name is Tochukwu.

why the 2 tribes alone
so those of us from Adamawa state are out of luck? grin
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by SHENANIGAN(m): 1:59am On Jan 16, 2009
@ poster.

I'll help you a little by suggesting you chase arramyjay.She is always very polite and acts like a lady all the time, you should have seem the old pic she had on her profile, she is one very cute innocent looking girl.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by berryhill: 2:02am On Jan 16, 2009
Any other suggestion?
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by arramyjay: 2:06am On Jan 16, 2009
SHENANIGAN:

@ poster.

I'll help you a little by suggesting you chase arramyjay.She is always very polite and acts like a lady all the time, you should have seem the old pic she had on her profile, she is one very cute innocent looking girl.

Hi shenanigan,thank u 4 that,but i am with jay now cheesy.So i suggest the poster goes after some1 else.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by SHENANIGAN(m): 2:07am On Jan 16, 2009
Kiss up to **osisi is is like our nne here and she knows most of the good girls. ones in a while toss her a bone and she'll take good care of you.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by SHENANIGAN(m): 2:10am On Jan 16, 2009
arramyjay:

Hi shenanigan,thank u 4 that,but i am with jay now cheesy.So i suggest the poster goes after some1 else.

Anytime my friend, sorry I didn't know  you and Jay are now an item. Tell you how much I keep up with stuff around here. sad
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by berryhill: 2:16am On Jan 16, 2009
What if am ready to pay to get hooked to a good lady that is God fearing?
If there is hope let me know,
Is osisi hooked to someone?what does she do for a living and finally which course did she study at the university?
I need answers please.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by Treetop20(m): 2:18am On Jan 16, 2009
and you really expect to find a woman here
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by SHENANIGAN(m): 2:19am On Jan 16, 2009
Over to you osisi the bobo NEEDS answers * where is that woman sef* angry
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by berryhill: 2:36am On Jan 16, 2009
Thank you shen,
I am waiting for answers,  grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by ruffrider(f): 4:29am On Jan 16, 2009
there are some nice girls out there, guys you all just over look them. Believe me when I tell you. I don't think anyone take me serious, because I am american. I am a good normal sweet girl that don't take no bullcrap. If you goes want a women that says nothing, then why not go and get a dog, at least you can train it. it can't tell you what's on it's mind, and it will not talk back. ha ha grin grin grin oh, but you can't have sex with it, yeah, sorry.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by SHENANIGAN(m): 4:32am On Jan 16, 2009
ruffrider:

there are some nice girls out there, guys you all just over look them. Believe me when I tell you. I don't think anyone take me serious, because I am american. I am a good normal sweet girl that don't take no bullcrap. If you goes want a women that says nothing, then why not go and get a dog, at least you can train it. it can't tell you what's on it's mind, and it will not talk back. ha ha grin grin grin oh, but you can't have sex with it, yeah, sorry.

So are you ready to befriend the bobo?
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by ruffrider(f): 4:46am On Jan 16, 2009
No thank you. just for fun
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by amebono14: 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2009
@topic

i come from ikot ekpene in calabar,am i qualified to apply? cool
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by berryhill: 12:35am On Jan 17, 2009
Any good girl is allowed to apply so far as say the babe look sweet,she must be a graduate in either business administration or accounting and must not be more than 25 years.
Like i said earlier that person must be qualified to handle my business.
Any intrested person should send me an email to rexpeter@rocketmail.com,
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by ruffrider(f): 1:19am On Jan 17, 2009
whatever. Sounds like this guy is not looking for a romatic relationship;but a business partner with a vagina. wink

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by tope2000(f): 1:20am On Jan 17, 2009
ruffrider:

whatever. Sounds like this guy is not looking for a romatic relationship;but a business partner with a vagina. wink

lmao grin cheesy
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by berryhill: 1:50am On Jan 17, 2009
Thanks Ruffrider.
I am not looking for a business partner to Bleep,rather i need a girl for a serious relationship that may lead to marriage.
That girl must be a graduate in either business administration or accounting so that she can manage my business(Oil and Gas).
What my company does is that we contact companies that have crude oil and then contact companies that needs it as well so when the deal pulls through,i get my own commission.
You can now see why i need a graduate as a wife to help me run this business.
But come to think of it who wants to marry a husband or wife that is ugly?
Let me know your address in the states as i will be coming there(U.S.A) on febuary 2 for some business deal.
I came here to seek for help not to be played with.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by lancevader(m): 10:15am On Jan 17, 2009
kipp searching yu wll get bt not on nairaland i bet you
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by berryhill: 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2009
Thank you lance vader,
i will keep searching.
God bless.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by ruffrider(f): 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2009
Mr. Vader is it you? the scammer, ha ha ha shocked You should be ashame to even make your comment grin
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by berryhill: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2009
Ruffrider i don't understand,
What made you call Mr Vader a scammer?
Please reply.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by ebony01(f): 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2009
Berryhill, does dat mean u are stingy? Well let me bring a goodnews to u, Naija girls are loaded than guys so don't bother. No body is after ur change ok.Go ahead with ur ultimate search.

Pls any anambrarian in the house letz hook up. 08030660555
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by ebony01(f): 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2009
Berryhill, does dat mean u are stingy? Well let me bring a goodnews to u, Naija girls are loaded than guys so don't bother. No body is after ur change ok.Go ahead with ur ultimate search.

Pls any anambrarian in the house letz hook up. 08030660555

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lesbian Needed In Abeokuta / HOT Singles @ BeachRave,Oniru Private Beach (PICTURES!!): SATURDAY, JUNE 27 2009 / MYND Come The Fu-ck Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.