Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

Secretary/receptionist Wanted Urgently In Lagos/ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Secretary/receptionist Wanted Urgently In Lagos/ibadan (951 Views)

Receptionist Wanted In A Consultation Firm / Receptionist Wanted / Female Receptionist Wanted Urgently - Call Number In Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secretary/receptionist Wanted Urgently In Lagos/ibadan by best479: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2013
Our client, a leading HMO requires the service of qualifies individuals to fill this position
We live our mission to save lives and improve the health of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
Responsibilities:

• Welcomes visitors and clients, receive and route telephone calls, and provide clerical support in an office or Family Service Center.
• Welcomes visitors to the office, assists them in making appointments, assures their comfort and directs them to the proper staff or service; maintains a calendar of staff location and appointments as needed.
• Answers telephones; screens calls, forwards calls and /or records and forwards messages accurately; may transcribe messages from telephone answering machine.
• Receives, sorts and distributes mail within the office; files correspondence and other materials as required.
• Types forms, form letters and other documents as required at acceptable levels of speed and accuracy; collates and photocopies materials as necessary; maintains supply of forms and charts as needed.
• Maintains necessary files; sorts, files and retrieves documents and records as necessary.
• Maintains client confidentiality in conformance with agency confidentiality policy and State laws and regulations.
• Other duties as assigned.

Qualifications and Requirements:

• Minimum of OND in any related discipline
• At least 2 years’ experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal
• Must be computer literate
• Knowledge of and orientation to the philosophy of the agency as presented in Mission/Philosophy statements.
• Ability to establish and maintain a positive and professional relationship with co-workers, clients and visitors; cultural sensitivity and ability to relate well
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send their resumes (as an attachment) by email to estjob479@yahoo.com on or before April 6th, 2013.
Re: Secretary/receptionist Wanted Urgently In Lagos/ibadan by job69: 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2013
best479: Our client, a leading HMO requires the service of qualifies individuals to fill this position
We live our mission to save lives and improve the health of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
Responsibilities:

• Welcomes visitors and clients, receive and route telephone calls, and provide clerical support in an office or Family Service Center.
• Welcomes visitors to the office, assists them in making appointments, assures their comfort and directs them to the proper staff or service; maintains a calendar of staff location and appointments as needed.
• Answers telephones; screens calls, forwards calls and /or records and forwards messages accurately; may transcribe messages from telephone answering machine.
• Receives, sorts and distributes mail within the office; files correspondence and other materials as required.
• Types forms, form letters and other documents as required at acceptable levels of speed and accuracy; collates and photocopies materials as necessary; maintains supply of forms and charts as needed.
• Maintains necessary files; sorts, files and retrieves documents and records as necessary.
• Maintains client confidentiality in conformance with agency confidentiality policy and State laws and regulations.

• Knowledge of and orientation to the philosophy of the agency as presented in Mission/Philosophy statements.
• Ability to establish and maintain a positive and professional relationship with co-workers, clients and visitors; cultural sensitivity and ability to relate well
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send their resumes (as an attachment) by email to bestjob479@yahoo.com on or before April 6th, 2013.
Re: Secretary/receptionist Wanted Urgently In Lagos/ibadan by bettylove: 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
My people in the house please i really need every body help no matter how small it is, i will really appropriate it.I am an OND holder in accounting but i couldn't continue my HND because of some financial problem. please i will be glad if anybody could reach me with any vital information of job opportunity that will help me continue my studies and sustain me in other area cos they say an ideal man is a devil workshop.this is my contact No:08038504920 and my email address is okoroevelyn62@yahoo.com. may God bless you as you help me.

1 Like

Re: Secretary/receptionist Wanted Urgently In Lagos/ibadan by nusdog: 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2013
best479: Our client, a leading HMO requires the service of qualifies individuals to fill this position
Responsibilities:

Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send their resumes (as an attachment) by email to estjob479@yahoo.com on or before April 6th, 2013.

When will you people repent of your scams?
Re: Secretary/receptionist Wanted Urgently In Lagos/ibadan by thoughtful: 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
And u re a lady deceivin pple,wel im nt suprisd, d best of thievs are found among ladies,bt one tin im sure of,is ur end is close.

(1) (Reply)

Check This Before You Press For That Job / Solnigeria:calling For A Chat / Uba Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.