Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,961 members, 7,866,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (572174 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
mymadam:

So do I... so do I. Re: Godaddy codes, we'll try our best at all times. God bless Nigeria.
Na You B Bonavee? I respect your patrotism o. U even display Nigerian flag. God bless you for the zeal.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
2sexi:
Na You B Bonavee? I respect your patrotism o. U even display Nigerian flag. God bless you for the zeal.

What are you talking about, young man? God bless Nigeria.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Ali01: 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
dotcomnamename:
[size=30pt]I greet you all ooo [/size] grin
chai bros long time ooooo, chai really missed this thread
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Ali01: 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
Helo guys,
i really missed this thread since last year... Though i changed my user name due to the data lost of nairaland,
oga 2sexy, dotcomnamename, chibenz and the rest i greet u all ooo, well am back again..

Here are some domains i registered last few months..

Dailyfoodtips.com
Airservicescompany.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 10:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
[size=15pt]I miss una die for this thread cheesy . I jam madridfc and OXCUBA today for another thread by luck, dem don use juju draw me back come here. See you guys in the biz soon. grin .2sexy and 2Sexi wink wink, Chibenze, Oladayo042, Ali01, mymadam, lordfalcao, ghettodreamz and others I greet una O! grin[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 7:01am On Nov 11, 2014
dotcomnamename:
[size=15pt]I miss una die for this thread... mymadam... and others I greet una O! grin[/size]

smiley Welcome back... from the Republic of Ireland. No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Successdude(m): 7:11am On Nov 11, 2014
pls wats bargain domain ? i was negotiating with a buyer and he said he needed bargain domain.
Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 7:17am On Nov 11, 2014
Successdude:
pls wats bargain domain ? i was negotiating with a buyer and he said he needed bargain domain.
Thanks

[size=15pt]BARGAIN is an agreement between two or more people or groups as to what each will do for the other.[/size]
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 7:17am On Nov 11, 2014
mymadam:

smiley Welcome back... from the Republic of Ireland. No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper. God bless Nigeria.

[size=15pt]Amen and you too! Morning everybody[/size]
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 8:30am On Nov 11, 2014
Successdude:
Thanks
'Bargain' in this sense means 'cheap'. The type of domains that you will find at GoDaddy's TDNAM. They usually go for less than $20.

From WordWeb dictionary:
Noun: bargain baa(r)-gin
1. An agreement between parties (usually arrived at after discussion) fixing obligations of each
"he made a bargain with the devil"
2. An advantageous purchase
"she got a bargain at the auction"

The buyer meant number 2 and not number 1.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 8:54am On Nov 11, 2014
bsatTech:
Hello House,

How's business going with everyone?

I need a little help here. Brandbucket just approved three of my brandables but the issue is i'm about to pay the $10 fee but they don't seem to have Nigeria listed on the Mastercard payment link.

Anyone here uses a foreign issued mastercard and is willing to help me pay $30. I can transfer the fund to your Paypal or local account here in a matter of minutes. I will also give you my login details on BB to complete the transaction.

Kindly help.

Best Regards.

Check my profile for my contact details.
Have you paid your listing fee?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 8:55am On Nov 11, 2014
dotcomnamename:
[size=15pt]I miss una die for this thread[/size]
Bros I hail ooo.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Ali01: 10:19am On Nov 11, 2014
dotcomnamename:

[size=15pt]Amen and you too! Morning everybody[/size]
Bros i greet ooo
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lordfalcao(m): 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
dotcomnamename:
[size=15pt]I miss una die for this thread cheesy . I jam madridfc and OXCUBA today for another thread by luck, dem don use juju draw me back come here. See you guys in the biz soon. grin .2sexy and 2Sexi wink wink, Chibenze, Oladayo042, Ali01, mymadam, lordfalcao, ghettodreamz and others I greet una O! grin[/size]
hello how are you grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
oladayo042:
Bros I hail ooo.

I hail you back.. Hala guru grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
lordfalcao:
hello how are you grin

Awesome, how is guru biz? grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Successdude(m): 6:26am On Nov 12, 2014
Oga them please, is there any registrar that can help me reg dot US domain name?
Regards
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 7:25am On Nov 12, 2014
Successdude:
Oga them please, is there any registrar that can help me reg dot US domain name?
Regards
101Domain dot com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by aaprimevalues: 9:12am On Nov 12, 2014
UNBEATABLE SMS UNIT DEDUCTION AND DELIVERY RATE!!!

* YOU NO LONGER NEED 1 OR MORE SMS UNIT BEFORE YOU CAN SEND A PAGE OF SMS.
* YOU NOW NEED LESS THAN 1 UNIT TO SEND A PAGE OF SMS TO ALL GSM NETWORKS.
* SEND A PAGE OF SMS WITH LESS THAN 1 UNIT ( 0.95 Units charge to Airtel/Etisalat, 0.98 Units for MTN/Glo, 2.5 Units for CDMA )
* EXCELLENT DELIVERY PLUS CHEAPEST RATE.
* ALL TIME RELIABLE, FAST, AFFORDABLE AND EFFICIENT PLATFORM.
* JOIN THE TRAIN OF OVER 15,000 HAPPY CUSTOMERS AND STILL COUNTING.

REGISTER TODAY AND RECEIVE FREE SMS UNIT TO TEST OUR UNBEATABLE DEDUCTION AND DELIVERY RATE. TO SIGN TODAY VISIT: www.ValueSMS.com.ng
Enquiry: 08091256008
Email: info@valuesms.com.ng
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Successdude(m): 9:12am On Nov 12, 2014
oladayo042:
101Domain dot com
Thanks a million . but the trustee service doesnt allow the name to be transfered unles the person updates the information . i intend to flip the name hence i must need transfer it to a potential buyer. please shed more light

Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by NAPPIE: 9:12am On Nov 12, 2014
oladayo042:
101Domain dot com
please answer this few questions for me, am new (1) is I.d card required when trying to sign up at godaddy (2) can I use my brother atm card to pay for a domain that i use my name to sign up (3) how can I use coupon code on godaddy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Successdude(m): 10:44am On Nov 12, 2014
NAPPIE:
please answer this few questions for me, am new (1) is I.d card required when trying to sign up at godaddy (2) can I use my brother atm card to pay for a domain that i use my name to sign up (3) how can I use coupon code on godaddy
i dont think i.d card is required... 2, try out with ur brothers atm, i tink if the info (like card numba, name on card and ccv) are correct then no problem. and thirdly before you checkout check beneath the checkout tabe you will find 'any promo code?' click it and put the code then summit. thats my ten percent. let the oga them come anyway.
Takecare
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by NAPPIE: 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
Successdude:
i dont think i.d card is required... 2, try out with ur brothers atm, i tink if the info (like card numba, name on card and ccv) are correct then no problem. and thirdly before you checkout check beneath the checkout tabe you will find 'any promo code?' click it and put the code then summit. thats my ten percent. let the oga them come anyway.
Takecare
thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
Successdude:
Thanks a million . but the trustee service doesnt allow the name to be transfered unles the person updates the information . i intend to flip the name hence i must need transfer it to a potential buyer. please shed more light

Thanks
I am hoping that if your buyer is from US, you can just update the information (even to a random US address) and immediately transfer it to them. This is not an expert opinion, as I have not done this before.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
Successdude:
Takecare
Successdude tried with the answers but I'm afraid you need an ID. GoDaddy will not require it at the point of registration but will later ask for it after you buy your first domain name. If you are using your brother's ATM, try and have his ID ready because they will ask for the ID of the owner of the card you used (to prevent fraud).
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by waifeyuk(m): 6:20am On Nov 13, 2014
I greet u all.pls gurus in d house how una see dis names :cotsncradles.com
Cradletoys.com
I jst wan use am start off. Mayb as time goes on,i'll b able to spot better names.thanks.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
How una dey for hia? I met goldtooth at my house 2 days ago. Cool guy. The guy carry vault come use scrape my brain no b small.

shocked

anyone in b-side? Willing to host someone else as well. Admittance is free for nairalanders but outside here... I charge 15-20k for a one on one.

I got booked on the day i was returning from lagos. But we had to postpone it.

Anyways, for the sake of Oladayo042, I will share a sale or 2. I got offer for one but looking into 2nd one. Patience.

Na who pursue honorable Madridfc from here? Abeg make una go drag am come o. We dey miss am biko.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
^^^ nobody pursue me, I dey very occupied with my business, thus no time for domaining.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
Okay bro. God bless your hustle.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by goldtooth: 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
2sexi:
How una dey for hia? I met goldtooth at my house 2 days ago. Cool guy. The guy carry vault come use scrape my brain no b small

oga 2sexi i am loyal oo. The time i spend no reach oo. Na the time wasted in the hold up on my way to your house cause am. Anyway i have learnt my lesson. Next time i will leave home very early. Thank you for having me. As more questions come i will call or chat u up. Gracias

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.