Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,395 members, 7,850,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (570302 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by rioemmanuel(m): 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
2sExy1:
congrats bro... I will like to be like you when I grow up... grin grin grin
hi bro,I am now ready.
Do you remember me
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 7:35am On Feb 03, 2015
Chibenze:
just sold 24/h bets dot com for €500 abt $566 when converted.

Nice start for the year 2015
On a negotiation on another deal.
I thank God for his blessings.

wishing everyone great sales this year

Happy new year
Congrats Chibenze. You are on a streak. More of this for everyone in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 8:59am On Feb 03, 2015
oladayo042:
Congrats Chibenze. You are on a streak. More of this for everyone in Jesus name.
Amen. Wish everyone success this year
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by talk2me006(m): 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
Chibenze:
Amen. Wish everyone success this year
@ chibenze ! congrat.

did u sell it at auction or sedo?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
talk2me006:

@ chibenze ! congrat.

did u sell it at auction or sedo?
negotiated with the buyer (endusher) nd close it at sedo
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 04, 2015
Hi guys, pls I want to join u in dis biz, where do I buy good domains, and like how much should I budget for one domain. Thanks guys
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
API NU MONTH TO ALL,API SELLING,WILL SOON REPORT MY OWN SALES TOO.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
Chibenze:
just sold 24/h bets dot com for €500 abt $566 when converted.

Nice start for the year 2015
On a negotiation on another deal.
I thank God for his blessings.

wishing everyone great sales this year

Happy new year
Congrats chibenze......more of this for us THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by talk2me006(m): 8:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
Chibenze:
Nice step.More sales this year.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
Chibenze:

Did you find the buyer or the buyer found you?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
SirChotas:

Did you find the buyer or the buyer found you?
yes find the buyer
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
Chibenze:
yes find the buyer

How? ...If I may ask.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
SirChotas:

How? ...If I may ask.
i contacted the owner of d singular version
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
Chibenze:
i contacted the owner of d singular version

Alright. Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by soultender(f): 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
Salute to everyone in the house,
I'm interested in knowing how to get started with all these,can someone help me out pls.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
360.COM SOLD AT BREAKING VALUE OF 17 MILLION DOLLARS.

I AM ALSO GOING THERE.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
I hope nobody from NL bought into the nGTLDs hype. The news I'm reading about them is not so good.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 06, 2015
Please guys.. Help us that wants to join in the business. Please am begging u guys..
I askd how b4 buh no one replied.. Just show us d way please

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 10:49am On Feb 06, 2015
fighal:
Please guys.. Help us that wants to join in the business. Please am begging u guys..
I askd how b4 buh no one replied.. Just show us d way please
Read, read, and read.

It is easier to answer questions that you have on specific issues than to be teaching (read spoon-feeding) you from the scratch.

Read the first few pages of this thread. Understand what makes a domain name valuable. Google those things you do not understand. If you still don't understand some things, come here and the good people here will explain to you, to the best of their knowledge.

This answer also applies to those who have been mailing me.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
oladayo042:
Read, read, and read.

It is easier to answer questions that you have on specific issues than to be teaching (read spoon-feeding) you from the scratch.

Read the first few pages of this thread. Understand what makes a domain name valuable. Google those things you do not understand. If you still don't understand some things, come here and the good people here will explain to you, to the best of their knowledge.

This answer also applies to those who have been mailing me.
Tnx boss
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by sainturch(m): 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
Must you own a website before starting the domain buying and selling business?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tank u guys.. I av gone tru d 1st pages of this thread, yet I dnt get d info I need.. all I read was jst abt querrel. How complete sports man sold this, how modem refused to unlock..
You guys should just help us out.. av googled it buh Its not detailed.. lyk our 9ja xplanation
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
oladayo042:
I hope nobody from NL bought into the nGTLDs hype. The news I'm reading about them is not so good.
That department never piqued my interest from the onset.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 7:44am On Feb 07, 2015
fighal:
Tank u guys.. I av gone tru d 1st pages of this thread, yet I dnt get d info I need.. all I read was jst abt querrel. How complete sports man sold this, how modem refused to unlock..
You guys should just help us out.. av googled it buh Its not detailed.. lyk our 9ja xplanation
Ok then. I will find you links to what I feel you should read when I get on my PC.

Anyway, I do not think there is a Nigerian perspective to domaining. When you are participating in an industry that the whole wide world is participating in, you have to learn and act like a 'global citizen.'
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 7:47am On Feb 07, 2015
sainturch:
Must you own a website before starting the domain buying and selling business?
No, you do not need a website. You can list your domains on various marketplaces available.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by muhammedbilal(m): 7:53am On Feb 07, 2015
oladayo042:
Ok then. I will find you links to what I feel you should read when I get on my PC.
good boss me too I have read the thread but I didn't get anything cos the thread creator is too proud and to me he is not willing to help.if you go to travel or do it yourself importation tread you will see how info is been shared there no ebook seller can't go into detail than they did..so saying you don't want to explain here because of the ebook seller to me that's not an excuse..boss just try and help your people for naija..if he wan make he help no be say I dey beg him cos nobody is begging anyone on importation thread and the is moving
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 7:58am On Feb 07, 2015
Where is @madridfc? I hope it is just NYSC that has taken you away from here.

When @2sexy and I were serving too, NL seriously had to wait, especially when you are in a village with poor gsm network.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by muhammedbilal(m): 8:03am On Feb 07, 2015
oladayo042:
Where is @madridfc? I hope it is just NYSC that has taken you away from here.

When @2sexy and I were serving too, NL seriously had to wait, especially when you are in a village with poor gsm network.
boss help us no mind 2sexy he no wan help
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 8:08am On Feb 07, 2015
BJ4REEL:

That department never piqued my interest from the onset.
A year has gone now and renewal is around the corner for those who bought into the hype. If you see how some of them are trying to dispose their nGTlDs on Flippa, you will pity them.

Though change and innovation is good, it is sometimes better to stay with what has worked and is still working. This is one of such cases.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 8:44am On Feb 07, 2015
muhammedbilal:
boss help us no mind 2sexy he no wan help
While I believe in sharing information, I also believe that people deserve to get paid in exchange for the value they offer. If 2Sexy offer his unique viewpoint on domain name business (value) gathered over many years of experience (and spending), and painstakingly compiled it into an ebook, I think he deserves a token in compensation for his effort.

The same is true for many textbooks out there. I can learn a great deal on Financial Management on many blogs and forums online but that does not mean the guy who compiled his own unique viewpoint on Financial Management into an ebook and put it up on Amazon Kindle Publishing does not deserve the proceeds from the book.

Note: I am not asking you to buy anything. I'm just explaining why people may decide to put up their own viewpoint for a price.

Like I have said before, I will find enough info that I feel will be beneficial to those who want to enter this business and I will point them to you. I was a newbie like you one-and-a-half years ago and this business has been very profitable for me.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 07, 2015
fighal:
. LMAO.
@oladayo; its NYSC o + my lil business that has been keeping me busy. Almost all my domains ve expired...I just dumped everything, I couldn't even remember my godaddy password, had to request for a new one... Currently 'domain hunting'.
@chibenze congrats o
@all the newbies; their re 3 things involve if You really want to know more bout this business.
1) Read this thread page to page(ignore all the world wars in between)
2) Register on namepros.com and READ UP
3) Y'all know 2sexy right? Buy his ebook
Because their is no question You will ask that hasn't been answered over & over again from the above sources.
good morning.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:14am On Feb 07, 2015
madridfc:
@chibenze congrats o
thanks bro. U scarce oh. wish everyone success

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.