Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (570136 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by GPROMO(m): 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
***64gb flash drive loaded with songs and app .......#7,500

**64GB memory card loaded with songs and vidoes ...............#6,800

***32GB flash drive loaded with songs and apps....#5,300

***32GB memory card loaded with songs and video............#4,800

***16GB flash drive loaded with songs and apps...3,000

***16GB memory card loaded with songs and videos ..........#2,500

***8GB flash drive loaded with songs and app .............#2,300

***8GB memory card loaded with songs and videos ............#1,500

***4GB memory card loaded with songs and video.........#1,000

***4Gb flash drive loaded with songs and app...#1,500

*****You can visit our facebook page Konga/smart-memorycards
and you can call us 0n 08176547209
****Our office is at ikeja lagos but we have an branch at surulere we do home delivery
***You can visit our konga store .konga.com/smart-memorycards. to order for it
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by muhammedbilal(m): 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
2sExy1:
I saw your pm. Let me send you a pm from here.
thanks I got ur PM too but I was unable to reply this is email muhammedtaofiqbilal2@gmail.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
ibangs:

No I do. Funded the account with huge fund and its way greater than the domain price.
Just hope no one snap it before I get this resolve.

Thanks for your tip though.
you welcome.......
I was getting that error message recently too.
I'd to rush to the bank the following day to lay complaints.
Turned out to be indequate fund on that account.
Though i missed out on the three names i wanted to reg.
BTW, is that card activated for online transactions?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ibangs(m): 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
BJ4REEL:

you welcome.......
I was getting that error message recently too.
I'd to rush to the bank the following day to lay complaints.
Turned out to be indequate fund on that account.
Though i missed out on the three names i wanted to reg.
BTW, is that card activated for online transactions?
I don't think it has to do with limited fund coz I have more than enough in there.

Though I haven't requested explicitly for online transaction activation but have used the card for online shopping via Aliexpress platform couple of months ago. Don't you think that has been done already for me to have performed the transaction?

Gratitude once again for the tip.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Taiw(m): 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
A newbie in the house.
I just bought www.onpennystocks.com using godaddy.com. How can i sell it on sedo. I already opened an account with them though its not yet verified. How do i withdraw my money and transfer the domain to the seller. Your detailed response will be highly appreciated
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jworos(m): 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Guys, pls how do i list my domain for sale in godaddy?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Emmysteve(m): 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
Can I use a phone to do this business?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by wisehouse(m): 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
BREAKING NEWS '

BUY .science gTLD for $0.00 at alpnames. com
Use promo code ForScience
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
hello guys...
after sorting account issues with godaddy and sedo...im am finally ready to buy my first five domains to test run my accounts.....i just need two favors from d gurus in d house....
1. pls can u guys help me with a step wise approach on hw to park d domains on sedo....or d specific page on this thread were i can get d info..
2. ...any available coupons i can use??

thanks guys.....
#awaiting ur assistance......
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
Sedo bamned my account. saying that I should scan and send my passport and utility bill.. am now parking with afternic now
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Okattamgbee: 12:52am On Mar 02, 2015
fighal:
Sedo bamned my account. saying that I should scan and send my passport and utility bill.. am now parking with afternic now
Did you pay any fee before parking with afternic?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 02, 2015
Okattamgbee:

Did you pay any fee before parking with afternic?
No o
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Okattamgbee: 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
fighal:
No o
ok thanks, but do they allow Nigerians to park domain on their platform?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
Okattamgbee:
ok thanks, but do they allow Nigerians to park domain on their platform?
am I from congo?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
fighal:
bro...pls do you have any godaddy coupon i can use to buy a domain for $0.99
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
talk2myles:

bro...pls do you have any godaddy coupon i can use to buy a domain for $0.99
use sigler99 when checking out

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by goldtooth: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hello!

I represent an investor from Belgium. He needs your domain name for his new project. The project will be launched in October.

My client would be prepared to pay a sum between $5000 and US$20,000 to secure this domain name.

Time is of the essence as he needs to secure the domain name as soon as possible, so his Corporate Communications department can prepare the relevant logos and letterheads.

I am available to discuss this transaction at your earliest convenience. I look forward to your reply.

If you have more domain names for sale, please email me the list. I may help you to find buyers for them.

Regards,

Got this email today with regards to one of my domains parked with sedo. suspect it is a scam. Gurus in the house what do you think? i am a rookie oo How do i respond? thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by goldtooth: 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Generalkorex(m): 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
goldtooth:
make una come answer na
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
goldtooth:
its a scam and dont even waste your time replying

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by michicko(m): 7:16am On Mar 04, 2015
Pls auz how does coupon work
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 7:50am On Mar 04, 2015
for those in need of a promo code use "kiwi" when checking out. $0.99 cents
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 7:59am On Mar 04, 2015
michicko:
Pls auz how does coupon work
coupon is just like a promo code and it's quite popular with godaddy. when applied the original price which may range from $9 - $12 will automatically be slashed down to just $3 or less. get a free account with godaddy and start enjoying.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jworos(m): 9:08am On Mar 04, 2015
iykepromotions:
coupon is just like a promo code and it's quite popular with godaddy. when applied the original price which may range from $9 - $12 will automatically be slashed down to just $3 or less. get a free account with godaddy and start enjoying.
hi bros,pls how do i auction my domain in godaddy??
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
Does anyone still have a link to that legendary Gene Pimentel's negotiation post? We need it now to tackle an enquiry
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by michicko(m): 11:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
iykepromotions:
Tanx boss how do I get dese coupons
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 8:41am On Mar 05, 2015
This is how to be creative in thinking

Ones upon a time in a far far internet technology country. A young boy said to his father. Father, you are over 80 years now. What have you achieved? What future have you left for your only poor son.? I cant see any estates, i can see any cars, no job connection, you weren't even educated not to talk of getting a good paying job. I wish i was not your son.

The aged father said to the boy, it takes patient to be rich.it is true i didn't get any education, but sometimes it takes the right creative mind to be rich and not just education. Im sorry i don't have any physical property. But i hope that some day, you will come to understand why.

Two years later, the old man went very sick and was sent to the hospital. He called for his poor son but his son didn't show up. The old man wept. The old man sent a letter to the boy and this was the content of the letter

"Son,
The beautiful and precious things in this world are not seen but are felt with the heart. I left a note with the doctor.Make wise decision with it."

When the boy read the letter,The boy said, of what use is me to go see my old dieing father? He didn't even leave any property for me? I did rather save the transport for his burial. Later that day, the old sick father died.

The doctor sent the note the dead father left to the son, and the note read thus
" dear son,
I have used your first name and birthdate as the password to what will make you rich. This website www.di.com and 11 other 2 letter domain are all yours now. dont worry about the domain expiry as it was extended to 20yrs a few hours i wrote this letter.the only thing you have to worry about is checking this email "myson@yahoo.com "once a month.
I hope you make good use of it.
Your father"

On reading this, the son grew more in anger.and said. Useless father.after the cheap burial, the son went back to his city.

Few months later, the boy taught about the last later his dead father wrote and decided to login into that email.These a the few email in the account
"From: xxxx.com
Dear sir,
Have you changed your mind about selling that domain name www.di.com ? We have decided to increase the previous offer we made you from 1 million dollars to 300 million dollars.
Please get back to us asap
Management
Xxxx.com"

The second email went thus

"From: xxxx.com
Dear sir,
We didn't read from you after the last email we sent you. Sorry if you saw that email as an insult on your personality. We have decided to increase that offer from 300 million to 500 million dollars.
You don't have to transfer the domain to us. We have also decided that you become the administrator to the domain with a monthly salary on 30,000 dollars. Please understand that the future of our business depends on your domain.
Please get back to us asap
Signed
Xxxx.com"

When the boy finished reading this email, he immediately replied and accepted the offer.he was called up after 12 hours to come sign the domain contract plus the employment contract.

The boy became one of the richest person his community has ever recorded. He cried every evening knowing that he insulted his "rich father" who was patient enough to leave him with wealth that can not be seen with the naked eyes.

THE END

"The future of your unborn kids wealth depends in a good domain. Invest in domain today !!!"

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by hungryboy(m): 10:34am On Mar 05, 2015
im starting this business today,im just about to register my first domain
wish me luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by hungryboy(m): 11:29am On Mar 05, 2015
see godadd.y i search for weallsmokeit.co.m de,m say available i go back after 3mins dem say not available come dey tell me make i buy am for 9usd
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 11:57am On Mar 05, 2015
hungryboy:
im starting this business today,im just about to register my first domain
wish me luck
Goodluck. you will succeed if you have the passion.

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by hungryboy(m): 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
hEY guys i just suceeded in registering two domains, should i park it?
Cc chibenze, 2sexy, iykepromotions
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Okattamgbee: 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
fighal:
am I from congo?
Lola... who knows.

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick