Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,255 members, 7,864,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (571873 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Yommy123(m): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
I will see what i can do, send me email to yomsoccer14@gmail.com with your phone number so we can talk on the phone. I flip names everyday some of my names are currently live on auction, HomeRentals.co on Freemarket.com and some on Flippa.
fighal:
DaimondWatch.com is for $1000, but on flippa I listed it for a buy me now price of $2000
I also have Africanfries.com, Asiafries.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chibenze:
am interested to purchase this domain for #1700? Ready to sell
grin grin grin the guy never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
wakacome:
grin grin grin the guy never see anything.
na maggi I dae sell na.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chibenze:
9ja currency abi # na japan?
use am go sow seed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:16am On Apr 16, 2015
fighal:
use am go sow seed
lol ok oh, Goodluck

I remember asking someone on dis fourm name (madridfc) to purchase razorbet dot com from him, i even went as high as #5000 naira he refuse. Thank God he did.

I know better now.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Avalani(m): 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chibenze:
lol ok oh, Goodluck

I remember asking someone on dis fourm name (madridfc) to purchase razorbet dot com from him, i even went as high as #5000 naira he refuse. Thank God he did.

I know better now.

You might be right, but why on earth will anyone sell that domain name for that price? Apparently, you don't believe it's worth much, if anything, but if that's totally true, why do you want it? Having most knowledge and experience in a field doesn't necessarily mean others are stupid.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nmeri17: 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
fighal:
that # sign is which currency please undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
iykepromotions:
Just used this code now Fit199. Total cost $1.17. Enjoy!
$1.17 turned to $80 within a week of registration on a trafficless domain. asked him to pay $500 but he persisted on $80.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Avalani:

You might be right, but why on earth will anyone sell that domain name for that price? Apparently, you don't believe it's worth much, if anything, but if that's totally true, why do you want it? Having most knowledge and experience in a field doesn't necessarily mean others are stupid.
lol am still a newbie so am still learning, i went dat high because i was still low in knowledge. I can not even pay 500 naira for dat domain. Though he no longer own dat domain (it drop)
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chibenze:
lol am still a newbie so am still learning, i went dat high because i was still low in knowledge. I can not even pay 500 naira for dat domain. Though he no longer own dat domain (it drop)
who no longer own which domain?
Guess u re referring to razorbet, that's a very good name. a very viable niche, u need to look beyond the letters of d domain, focus on it's marketability, what can be done with it. Guy u wicked abeg, how will u say u can't buy that domain for 500 naira.. besides how many better domain u done register on your own, not dropped domain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
iykepromotions:
$1.17 turned to $80 within a week of registration on a trafficless domain. asked him to pay $500 but he persisted on $80.
Bro which site do you use for your listing please?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chibenze:
lol ok oh, Goodluck

I know better now.
so now what is Your point? cos U still dont make any sense. You are offering to buy someone's domain for N1700, who does that? U offered me 5k & i refused so what? wetin i wan do with ur 5K? Pls Stay off my mentions.

3 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
iykepromotions:
cheesy cool cool
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
hmmm... madridfc, I think say u don turn madridguy o. Good to know u ar still around.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
fighal:
Bro which site do you use for your listing please?
several sites but this one i contacted them immediately i finished registering the name and he replied instantly with $50 later raised it to $80
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by madridguy(m): 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
Thanks

2sex:
hmmm... madridfc, I think say u don turn madridguy o. Good to know u ar still around.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Avalani(m): 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chibenze:

Lol
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
iykepromotions:
several sites but this one i contacted them immediately i finished registering the name and he replied instantly with $50 later raised it to $80
Thanks Boss
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
madridfc:
so now what is Your point? cos U still dont make any sense. You are offering to buy someone's domain for N1700, who does that? U offered me 5k & i refused so what? wetin i wan do with ur 5K? Pls Stay off my mentions.
Don't mind that guy, He is a big CLOWN. I wonder what he think he knows.. He will always remain a newbie

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
madridfc:
my point? Is to take a nice offer wen it is still hot. I wanted to reg dat name wen it was avialable but i just left it. Because it is a crap domain to me.

I actually want you to always be around this thread to help us dat r still learning, dat was why i mention ur name.

anytime i login to my godaddy account and see bitcoinwalleto dot com, i always remember you. Maybe i will renew dat domain. every year to still keep u in my memory.

Longtime bro.

Welcome Back

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
fighal:
Don't mind that guy, He is a big CLOWN. I wonder what he think he knows.. He will always remain a newbie
sorry bro, if i wrong you. I really had no intention to hurt u. I guess u misunderstood me.

One Love bro.

Hope to pass that newbie level by God grace

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
congrat @iykepromotions

That was a quick flipp nice one.

Hope u pay ur tithe oh?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
2sex:
Very busy with work sire, no time.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
madridguy:
Thanks

LMAO
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chibenze:
sorry bro, if i wrong you. I really had no intention to hurt u. I guess u misunderstood me.

One Love bro.

Hope to pass that newbie level by God grace

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
AMEN
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chinedulivingstone(m): 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
Mr chibenze pls I will like us to talk on phone pls my number 07060616109
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
madridfc:

bros you self go like quarrel pass fight ..... wetin chibenze old man wey the always claim newbie do you na ... why you the mark am like makinwa na.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 10:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chibenze:
my point? Is to take a nice offer wen it is still hot. I wanted to reg dat name wen it was avialable but i just left it. Because it is a crap domain to me.

I actually want you to always be around this thread to help us dat r still learning, dat was why i mention ur name.

anytime i login to my godaddy account and see bitcoinwalleto dot com, i always remember you. Maybe i will renew dat domain. every year to still keep u in my memory.

Longtime bro.

Welcome Back

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

mehn you the cause commotion. ...abi your boss 2*** don pass am to you? why you the price person domain like Akara na.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Profitsng(m): 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
Following...
It's hightime I go sell my 5 parked domains from last year.

When I checked last year. They worth $250 each

I. E $250 * 5 = $1250 (250k for domain of just $5)

Off to selling Jane....

See ya later...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 11:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
Abeg where that guy wey say dem offer am $1000 for him domain that time? Him still dey around ni? lipsrsealed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 11:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
lanregidi:

Great words from u 2sexi,,,,,,,I appreciate that.
At present I have gotten a bid offer for my domain,,,,dis is a miracle,,, $1000 bid offer from a website domain broker just within 24hrs of registering,,,,
Pls advice me,,,am thinking of raising the price up,,,,

This business is good!!!!
bros, how market? You no gree tell us the name and u no gree tell us whether u done sell am. Abeg gist us biko
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Avalani(m): 6:54am On Apr 17, 2015
Are there any disadvantages with using promo codes to register domain names?

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.