Stats: 3,166,625 members, 7,865,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (572042 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Avalani(m): 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
2sex:
Bros, I no understand your question of, but I think I have faint idea what you are inferring.

Well, not revealing the name fully is a personal thing.

2sex, can you please share your thoughts on this issue below. Thanks

Avalani:
Hello guys, 3 days ago I registered a domain using $0.99 promo code successfully. That was the first time I would use a promo code for domain registration, and I don't have to tell you guys how pleased I was to see the debit of just 244.47 naira.
However, since then I have been trying to register a new domain name (that I am genuinely excited about with promo codes) but without success. Why is that? Are promo codes one time offers?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
aydj:

I am confident this is not a scam...that's why I am confused! I will PM you the site.
drop the site here. Hope it's not freemarket.com? I don't have access to the email on here.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
Avalani:

2sex, can you please share your thoughts on this issue below. Thanks

you can't use one promo code more than ones, except after several months? Try another!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by aydj(m): 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
2sex:
drop the site here. Hope it's not freemarket.com? I don't have access to the email on here.

It's snapnames dot com. Any idea what is going on? Tnx!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
Guys I have been trying to purchase this .co.uk domain buh failed several times
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
Just registered a VERY lenghty domain microfinancebank dot co dot uk
Oga chibenz abeg any value on this name?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Avalani(m): 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
2sex:
you can't use one promo code more than ones, except after several months? Try another!

Okay. Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Usiyaro(m): 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hmm...

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by aydj(m): 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Usiyaro:
Hmm...
Interesting... smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by TerraByte(m): 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
@2sex and chibenze I need your help, I just registered a new domain.. Nw I want to auction it on godaddy, how can I select paypal as my payment method I.e hw I receive my payments....all I see there is wire transfer and check!!!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Avalani(m): 8:13am On Apr 21, 2015
Good morning guys,

What do you think about this domain I registered recently

Win money bet dot com?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Avalani(m): 8:27am On Apr 21, 2015
2sex:

I'm trying other promo codes for April and rather than reduce the price, it is actually increasing it!

What does that mean?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 9:26am On Apr 21, 2015
Avalani:

I'm trying other promo codes for April and rather than reduce the price, it is actually increasing it!

What does that mean?
test 'kiwi'
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Avalani(m): 10:56am On Apr 21, 2015
iykepromotions:
test 'kiwi'

Thanks man! I'm really grateful
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Has anyone here ever sold a domain through any of Godaddy's sales platform? How did you receive your payment with PayPal and GoodAsGold the only payment options?
Which other sites are okay for listing domains for sale and what are there payment options
Isaactolu chibenze 2sex iykepromotions
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by TerraByte(m): 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
TerraByte:
@2sex and chibenze I need your help, I just registered a new domain.. Nw I want to auction it on godaddy, how can I select paypal as my payment method I.e hw I receive my payments....all I see there is wire transfer and check!!!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chinedulivingstone(m): 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
iykepromotions:
test 'kiwi'
this code work like bomb thanks man
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
iykepromotions:
several sites but this one i contacted them immediately i finished registering the name and he replied instantly with $50 later raised it to $80
what are the sites please?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by aydj(m): 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
tranxo:
what are the sites please?
@iykepromotions..pls on which sites do you sell your domain names? Tnx!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Usiyaro(m): 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
2sex:
Bros, I no understand your question of, but I think I have faint idea what you are inferring.

Well, not revealing the name fully is a personal thing.
good day bro, for example if u own a domain "blahblah" and u emailed an end user to make an offer, do u mention d email as full "blahblah.com" or in manipulation "blahblah dot com?" (2) Is there any restrictions to pasting the domain in full form when parked at a parking company?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
Usiyaro:
good day bro, for example if u own a domain "blahblah" and u emailed an end user to make an offer, do u mention d email as full "blahblah.com" or in manipulation "blahblah dot com?" (2) Is there any restrictions to pasting the domain in full form when parked at a parking company?
cheesy of course you mention fully;abi u wan cause confusion ni?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
aydj:

@iykepromotions..pls on which sites do you sell your domain names? Tnx!
afternic, godaddy auctions, aftermarket, others are bido, bodis and flippa. list your domains in several marketplaces for a wider exposure but whenever anyone sells, delete it from other marketplaces/ parking companies
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Avalani(m): 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
iykepromotions:
test 'kiwi'

What do you think about the domain I registered?

Avalani:
Good morning guys,
Win money bet dot com?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
iykepromotions:
afternic, godaddy auctions, aftermarket, others are bido, bodis and flippa. list your domains in several marketplaces for a wider exposure but whenever anyone sells, delete it from other marketplaces/ parking companies
What about those with exclusivity clauses, won't you be running foul of their rules if you list on other places too?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
tranxo:
Has anyone here ever sold a domain through any of Godaddy's sales platform? How did you receive your payment with PayPal and GoodAsGold the only payment options?
Which other sites are okay for listing domains for sale and what are there payment options
Isaactolu chibenze 2sex iykepromotions
never sold anything via Godaddy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
2sex:
never sold anything via Godaddy
Thanks. Which sites do you recommend, especially with easy payment options?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
Avalani:
Good morning guys,

Win money bet dot com?

Grace delete and ask for refund sharply......
Stop wasting money.......
Use google, namepros, dnjournal to see whats selling.......
The only secret to success in this business is knowing what sells......
And the only way to know what sells is READ, READ, READ, READ AND READ SOME MORE.
Registering anything that comes to ones head equals gambling and money wastage......
New guys towing this line will not understand all this shout and epistles about reading and making research untill renewals come knocking after wasting $$$ buying garbages.....
When i started, i made all these mistakes and wasted alot of $$$, hence why i'm giving the advice, though anyone could take it with a pinch of salt. Maybe its good to learn the hard way sha.
IMHO, most of the domains being posted by d new guys is just worthless or pure gamble.
Alot of good domains are available for reg, all that is needed is INFORMATION.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by aydj(m): 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
Okay guys....i just acquired my first meaningful domain name. In case you are interested, shesales.com (i.e sales about anything female stuffs) is available. What do you guys think about the value of this domain? smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
Just Won "Trade Review" dot kum
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Avalani(m): 10:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
BJ4REEL:

Grace delete and ask for refund sharply......
Stop wasting money.......
Use google, namepros, dnjournal to see whats selling.......
The only secret to success in this business is knowing what sells......
And the only way to know what sells is READ, READ, READ, READ AND READ SOME MORE.
Registering anything that comes to ones head equals gambling and money wastage......
New guys towing this line will not understand all this shout and epistles about reading and making research untill renewals come knocking after wasting $$$ buying garbages.....
When i started, i made all these mistakes and wasted alot of $$$, hence why i'm giving the advice, though anyone could take it with a pinch of salt. Maybe its good to learn the hard way sha.
IMHO, most of the domains being posted by d new guys is just worthless or pure gamble.
Alot of good domains are available for reg, all that is needed is INFORMATION.

Thanks for the feedback.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by aydj(m): 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
2sex:
Just Won "Trade Review" dot kum
I saw that name as well but couldn't bid. Good name you got!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chinedulivingstone(m): 12:34am On Apr 22, 2015
Can somebody help me value this domain if it worth some nuts. Bidpreview dot com good ad everyone

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)