Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (565716 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 10:45am On Apr 28, 2015
BJ4REEL:

grin grin grin
hehe.....una see say oga @d top sef no fit deny am.grin
I know say we plenty on top the matter, the number of hits to the NP thread sef, says it all.
lol... It not easy Na but does not mean I haven't made any sale since this year Na. I have $1420 pending at sedo as I type this.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by TerraByte(m): 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
BJ4REEL:

grin grin grin
I guess the topic of the thread and past sales is what 's enticing many....
Maybe you prolly need a huge dose of patience......
Goto "Report completed domain sales" on namepros, bookmark and feed on it. That has been my source of motivation during those domaining trying times.grin
MayBe ill prolly do that, I've bought upto like 5 domains now, listed them on almost all domain market places xcept flippa nd sedo, still no sale, I auctioned one on namepros, on saturday nd the auction ended at $3, just had to sell it, it didn't really pain me cause I got it for lyk $1.17. Maybe patience is the key.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
Labdrone.com

incoming smartphone technology
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
It is true that every disappointment is a blessing. Yesterday I was gutted with anger and disgust towards domainshane who listed a domain name I was bidding on among others to his readers.

Initially, I had wanted to relax if I had acquired that name yesterday. Due to that disappointment, some heavy weights outbid me and the bidding eventually ended at $1,136, a domain that I could have won at $205.

Because of that lose, I forced myself immediately to look for another one minutes after I noticed that the name is now in the eyes of the whole world. Fortunately and thankfully, I got a better name. We have 2 hours to go and I am winning at $106--cheaper than what I could have spent yesterday.

I will announce the name after the auction may have ended and I am pretty sure you would agree with me that it's a nice name.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
2sex:
I still haven't gotten alert of the said payment at press time. Could you contact the person that did the payment and possibly request for screentshot from him/her?
I noticed this comment by shared on here for reasons I don't understand by @SirChotas . Let me state here that the money has been received yesterday. It was sms alert that was delayed and I have receive the alert to that effect this morning. we have 6,000 and remaining 5 more persons to make payments.

Who is paying sooner? Please you are interested in the handbook but withdrew because slots had been filled up, kindly indicate and I you will added. islet, did you get my email? I asked you to check your spam box for the emails, considering you are using Yahoo which isn't too friendly with gmail atimes
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by easymoneybag(m): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hope you guys are cool? Please, i need a Godaddy coupon code. Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by aydj(m): 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
easymoneybag:
Hope you guys are cool? Please, i need a Godaddy coupon code. Thanks
Godaddy Coupon - hitched149
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
2sex:
I noticed this comment by shared on here for reasons I don't understand by @SirChotas . Let me state here that the money has been received yesterday. It was sms alert that was delayed and I have receive the alert to that effect this morning. we have 6,000 and remaining 5 more persons to make payments.

Who is paying sooner? Please you are interested in the handbook but withdrew because slots had been filled up, kindly indicate and I you will added. islet, did you get my email? I asked you to check your spam box for the emails, considering you are using Yahoo which isn't too friendly with gmail atimes

It was an error. Unshared now sef.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
2sex:
It is true that every disappointment is a blessing. Yesterday I was gutted with anger and disgust towards domainshane who listed a domain name I was bidding on among others to his readers.

Initially, I had wanted to relax if I had acquired that name yesterday. Due to that disappointment, some heavy weights outbid me and the bidding eventually ended at $1,136, a domain that I could have won at $205.

Because of that lose, I forced myself immediately to look for another one minutes after I noticed that the name is now in the eyes of the whole world. Fortunately and thankfully, I got a better name. We have 2 hours to go and I am winning at $106--cheaper than what I could have spent yesterday.

I will announce the name after the auction may have ended and I am pretty sure you would agree with me that it's a nice name.
I lost it again. some monsters won it from me lol. currently 1300 dollars.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ausproxi(m): 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
wakacome:
all these your names get as e be ,anyways for kfeschool.com just google kfeschool and from there you can get prospective buyers,i googled the kfeschool then one of the results i got is a company called kfe limited,they are offering school in frying e.t.c the website link from the google search result is www.kfeltd.co.uk/the-school-of-frying-excellence.html so just check the whois of the website and get the contact details of the owner of the website,then contact him/her and tell them about your domain name kfeschool.com...since the company is creating a school,kfeschool.com will be a good domain for them....

Concerning the xxclusive.com i helped you to google the keyword then from one of the results i discovered that there is a man that is into entertainment business called xxclusive ..i got to know through the link displayed on google results..the link is

vimeo.com/xxclusive just visit the link and search for the conact details of the person and tell him/her that you have a domain name xxclusive.com so if he/she is intersted then you can sell the domain to the person.....to be honest with you those four domains you listed are somehow CRAP!!!but you can still sell them for a very good price.
Thank you very much boss, I'm working on it now
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by aydj(m): 11:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
@All, i have these names for sale...

1) SheSales.com (won from an auction)
2) GlobalOilNews.com
3) BigdataMatrix.com (The first of my registered names and the one I like the least) grin
4) OilfieldHauler.com
5) ShalePatch.com

What do you think of these names and how much would you be willing to pay if you were to buy (or willing to sell if you own them)? Your comments will be taken serious and put to use. Thanks!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 29, 2015
2sex:
lol... It not easy Na but does not mean I haven't made any sale since this year Na. I have $1420 pending at sedo as I type this.

Good evening Oga. I just sent u a pm. reply please
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by richkids1(m): 12:21am On Apr 29, 2015
You have a goldmine in your hand. Just try to maximize the opportunity to get it into the right person's hand and get good money for it. I can't specify a price but I know these domain names rock!

aydj:
@All, i have these names for sale...

1) SheSales.com (won from an auction)
2) GlobalOilNews.com
3) BigdataMatrix.com (The first of my registered names and the one I like the least) grin
4) OilfieldHauler.com
5) ShalePatch.com

What do you think of these names and how much would you be willing to pay if you were to buy (or willing to sell if you own them)? Your comments will be taken serious and put to use. Thanks!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by aydj(m): 12:49am On Apr 29, 2015
richkids1:
You have a goldmine in your hand. Just try to maximize the opportunity to get it into the right person's hand and get good money for it. I can't specify a price but I know these domain names rock!
Thanks @richkids1...I have listed these names on godaddy and Sedo for about a week now without any promotions. Since I didnt get any views not to even talk of offers, I decided to promote on Sedo (with abt $90 for all) just yesterday. So am waiting to see if there will be any lead.
Talking abt placing in d right hands, I guess i need a lot more work there. I have contacted 2 different people who own Shesale businesses or websites...they are not interested. I think one sometimes need lot of patience in ds business. I'll wait...tnx for d encouragement.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iwatch: 2:24am On Apr 29, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by easymoneybag(m): 10:14am On Apr 29, 2015
aydj:

Godaddy Coupon - hitched149
Thanks bro. I appreciate
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
2sex:
I lost it again. some monsters won it from me lol. currently 1300 dollars.
grin
lol .... Na everybody dey search for that gold mine o.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
@2sexy been busy for a while will forward my money tomorrow,am yet to check the email u sent.sorry for the delay.paulsir.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
BJ4REEL:

grin
lol .... Na everybody dey search for that gold mine o.
ended at $1665
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
2sex:
ended at $1665
Have you received my alert?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
tranxo:
no... but let me log into my account online
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
tranxo:
Reecieved! 8k now.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
2sex:
Reecieved! 8k now.
okay
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Activityj(m): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
I believe na those china guys dey bid like say tomorrow no dey! It is well.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Activityj(m): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
Pls i want to start selling at godaddy auction, which one will work better 7 days auction or offer/counter offer?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
Just registered yearprofit.com Yearloss.com What do you guys think
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
2sex:
ended at $1665
Na you buy am ko?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
Its obvious these chinese guys got alot $$$$ to throw round... Wish i'd the instinct to reg some good NNNNs when i started domaining.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by flosk: 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
14SBGD12
199MYLF
amp295
AUFBCOM01
cjc149s1
cjc3cp
CJC99R
cjccoup149
cjccoup99
cjcfwgot
CJCRMN2CP
CJCRMN99U
cjcrmnorg
dcus149r
Double295
fb99usmr05
gc99ca05
GEEK349
geekbox
GOFD011A
gofd2103hj
gofdege06
gofdg061
GOFDUK06
gofhcin57
gofhcin58
gofhcuk108
gofhebe05
gofhes19
gofhmmy01
GOFLRURU05
gofluk04
GPPT02K500
gtnicin57
GTNIES59
gtnivt10
mma99
mmo295
tde1cuk
TTB199

It is a mix of 0.99 and others

Enjoy

Thanks everyone,i have learnt from you all
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by aydj(m): 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
flosk:
14SBGD12
199MYLF
amp295
AUFBCOM01
cjc149s1
cjc3cp
CJC99R
cjccoup149
cjccoup99
cjcfwgot
CJCRMN2CP
CJCRMN99U
cjcrmnorg
dcus149r
Double295
fb99usmr05
gc99ca05
GEEK349
geekbox
GOFD011A
gofd2103hj
gofdege06
gofdg061
GOFDUK06
gofhcin57
gofhcin58
gofhcuk108
gofhebe05
gofhes19
gofhmmy01
GOFLRURU05
gofluk04
GPPT02K500
gtnicin57
GTNIES59
gtnivt10
mma99
mmo295
tde1cuk
TTB199

It is a mix of 0.99 and others

Enjoy

Thanks everyone,i have learnt from you all
Thanks bro! God bless.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 5:40am On Apr 30, 2015
There is an auction going on at namepros, it a oneword.org domain. The auction is at $6 presently, If you are interested let me know.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 30, 2015
A domain just flash through my mind now. I don't wanna register any domain again till I make a sale. Anyone that likes it should register mypicstudio.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.