Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (565354 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 10:25pm On May 02, 2015
Auction for oguv.com has just started, current bid is $9 [18:24] Bid of $35 placed on auction for tradings.net [18:27] Bid of $5 placed on auction for f9q.net [18:27] BidoPrice has just been met on auction for f9q.net [18:55] Auction for eqlv.com has just started, current bid is $9 [19:30] Auction for jzat.com has just started, current bid is $9 [19:45] Auction for fukp.com has just started, current bid is $9 [20:10] Auction for policing.net has just started, current bid is $9
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 11:11pm On May 02, 2015
excursionfactory.com,obdbiz.com both at 9 dolls at bido.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 11:50pm On May 02, 2015
paulsir:
excursionfactory.com,obdbiz.com both at 9 dolls at bido.
I don't see any good in those names. It my personal opinion.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by aydj(m): 12:25am On May 03, 2015
legalwealth:

Ok!

I'm part of this as well meaning I'm as well dropping my own $10.
Let the other person contact me via e-mail for his own payment for this purchase to be executed.
Sent you an email already!

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by resultcase(m): 12:32am On May 03, 2015
anyone interested in this 10 year old name? bloggingforwealth.com - will be perfect for blog. BIN at $11 only.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 12:51am On May 03, 2015
@ 2sex

Pls, kindly check your mail.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 03, 2015
Seun adewasco2k , Slyr0x , FOD, puskin, naijacutee Please move this thread back to the business section. It's an activity in which you invest and gain appropriate returns, depending on several factors-- a business, in one word. And it requires no webmaster knowledge to be practiced, although wielding this knowledge is usually an advantage. It therefore shouldn't be restricted to the webmaster section. It fits just right in the business section.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 3:17pm On May 03, 2015
2sex:
no. Flippa cool The main auction usually start at the last day... I can confidently tell you that the owner of TradeReviews.com is in that auction as I saw a new member the very day I emailed him cool
hmmm.......$$$$s lipsrsealed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by overhypedsteve(m): 3:32pm On May 03, 2015
Would be willing to auction off. Naijahow..com and mylastkobo..com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 4:07pm On May 03, 2015
Lalasticlala,Ishilove,Seun, this thread should be move back to the business section.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by resultcase(m): 5:32pm On May 03, 2015
Selling:
ForWindows.com (13 Year Old).
Bladeky.com (PR 6, 4 Year Old)
NigeriaLibrary.com
TeacherPath.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 7:17pm On May 03, 2015
ghettodreamz:
@ 2sex

Pls, kindly check your mail.
I don reply u since Na. No worrywink
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 10:18pm On May 03, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 12:36am On May 04, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 12:37am On May 04, 2015
2sex:
I don reply u since Na. No worrywink

Ok, just read your mail.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 6:04am On May 04, 2015
ghettodreamz:

Too cheaply, IMO.
what do you think about debacles.com?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:06am On May 04, 2015
This domain sales aren't consistent...

PropertyForSaleInMichigan.com/.net -$500

LaundryWatch.com- $250

SeismicPro.com- $300

MedicalBillingSoftware.co.uk- £130

Those that got interest but didn't sell...

Keyword Property dot com- would have sold for $1200 but buyer changed mind after 2 months

keyword Big Data dot com - I spoilt dis one and it would have sold for $1000 in January. It got interest last month from IBM but We didn't hear from them again.

Keyword Forex dot co dot uk - it got £3000 offer but the 2 forex company backed out due to the Naija factor I guess.

I had to hide my domains for security reasons-the ones that didn't sell- because I may sell it in the future and buyer wont be happy to see this.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:06am On May 04, 2015
This domain sales aren't consistent...

PropertyForSaleInMichigan.com/.net -$500

LaundryWatch.com- $250

SeismicPro.com- $300

MedicalBillingSoftware.co.uk- £130

Those that got interest but didn't sell...

Keyword Property dot com- would have sold for $1200 but buyer changed mind after 2 months

keyword Big Data dot com - I spoilt dis one and it would have sold for $1000 in January. It got interest last month from IBM but We didn't hear from them again.

Keyword Forex dot co dot uk - it got £3000 offer but the 2 forex company backed out due to the Naija factor I guess.

I had to hide my domains for security reasons-the ones that didn't sell- because I may sell it in the future and buyer wont be happy to see this.

Please highlight on the bolded words.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:30am On May 04, 2015
Can someone make good money from selling a fresh domain. If yes, can one park a domain and still list it at flippa.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 8:04am On May 04, 2015
jcmaiah:
Can someone make good money from selling a fresh domain. If yes, can one park a domain and still list it at flippa.
Yes.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:14am On May 04, 2015
blym4real:
Yes.
Ok. Now, is there a better site to sale just domains(not sites)?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 8:18am On May 04, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 8:20am On May 04, 2015
jcmaiah:
Ok. Now, is there a better site to sale just domains(not sites)?
sedo godaddy namejet
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 9:49am On May 04, 2015
If anyone would take advantage of this, good.

https://auctions.godaddy.com/trpItemListing.aspx?miid=164731506

The domain is 20 YEARS old. One section of domaining is L+word which sells quite well.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 04, 2015
blym4real:
sedo godaddy namejet
OK. thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 3:41pm On May 04, 2015
Would you buy Debacles.com if you had the money and why?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 6:43pm On May 04, 2015
2sex:
what's the update about the book
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 04, 2015
Oga 2sex I take God beg u and others, please how do you guys auction your domain on godaddy? I am a member already buh they said I must provide payment method before I can start listing my domains and the payment options there are just paypal and good as gold. Abeg how una do una own

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 8:15pm On May 04, 2015
tranxo:
what's the update about the book
legalwealth has paid for the book and will get back to me once he gets the book.

legalwealth, please update the house. Thank you.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 9:00pm On May 04, 2015
2sex:
It will depend on the price.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 04, 2015
Coupon codes please. Anyone?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by flosk: 10:58pm On May 04, 2015
fighal:
Coupon codes please. Anyone?

Kiwi

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick