Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (567229 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Usiyaro(m): 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
Tanx 2sex, i used hisenjos and received my PayPal funds same day without hassle. Tested and trusted.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
Congrats 2sex
Question: Do you add any of the upgrades when using the $9 listing? How else to you promote/drive traffic to your listings?

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 11:40am On Jun 03, 2015
tranxo:
Congrats 2sex
Question: Do you add any of the upgrades when using the $9 listing? How else to you promote/drive traffic to your listings?
I paid premium for my listing and it's not cheap. You have to get a very good domain to take the plunge else that's money down the drain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
2sex:
I paid premium for my listing and it's not cheap. You have to get a very good domain to take the plunge else that's money down the drain
Yea....I thought as much. Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
Usiyaro:
Tanx 2sex, i used hisenjos and received my PayPal funds same day without hassle. Tested and trusted.
Glad to hear this. Now we have a new exchanger we can use. Competition is good in every business.

3 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by hisenjos: 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
Usiyaro:
Glad to be of service.
Thanks for your business

3 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chinedulivingstone(m): 11:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
2sex:
good name
bros what can i do to remove the first person that first park this my domain from sedo because i park this domain on afternic and is still redirecting me the person that park it on afternic pls help me
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 10:55am On Jun 04, 2015
chinedulivingstone:
bros what can i do to remove the first person that first park this my domain from sedo because i park this domain on afternic and is still redirecting me the person that park it on afternic pls help me
Just write to afternic that you are the new owner. They will immediately resolve the issue
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 10:57am On Jun 04, 2015
House, is it possible to have 853 views and 0 click? that is what i am experiencing in parking at afternic.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
PROFLOVY:
I don't seem to understand bodis. I have about 52 visitors on a domain in 3 days and no clicks. Then they finalised my earnings as $0.00 .. What does the zero click ads mean?

No clicks = Zero earning
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
chuksmad:

I have the same issue, 758 visits and no clicks. Earning still $0.00. Why is it so my guru friends?

No clicks = Zero earning
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by PROFLOVY(m): 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
ghettodreamz:

No clicks = Zero earning
Harsh.. wah do u fink I can do to change DAT?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
PROFLOVY:

Harsh.. wah do u fink I can do to change DAT?

Nada, you can't influence it, otherwise you get banned for going against their terms and conditions. Depending on the nature or its niche, provided it's getting a lot of traffic, most esp organic or type in traffic, you may decide to look into developing it into a full-scale website rather than parking it. That way, you can convert the traffic to sales of some sort of affiliate products/services, as the case may be.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
http://domainnamewire.com/2015/06/04/interview-why-shaun-smith-bought-jiujitsu-com/

see how men take risk. Same way I played Competently.com grin grin grin Thanks to Donald Trump's Think Big and Kick Ass lol! and it paid off!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
ghettodreamz, I see you o.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
I love this

During 2014 and 2015, there has been a lot of discussion within the domain industry about hundreds of new domain endings (TLDs), ranging from .ENTERPRISES and .XYZ to .CLUB and .NINJA. With so many of those competing for your attention as a buyer, why did you gravitate toward .COM? Even assuming .COM, JiuJitsuPlanet.com is available for $10. Why was JiuJitsu.com your first choice, in spite of its $75,000 price tag?

Because of the credibility that simple name JiuJitsu.com brings. It just stands out. People take notice with a name like that. If I say, “Hey, my name is Shaun; I run JiuJitsu.com”, everyone takes a second look. Whereas, if I say I own JiuJitsuPlanet.club, then it’s just another domain that doesn’t stand apart. It’s all about credibility in the mind of the end user really. Once there is traction and the site is moving, people have more confidence in JiuJitsu.com

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
2sex:
ghettodreamz, I see you o.

How life bro?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
ghettodreamz:

How life bro?
life just dey o.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
2sex:
life just dey o.

Happy enjoyment cheesy

And what's with the suspension?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
ghettodreamz:

Happy enjoyment cheesy

And what's with the suspension?
I sort help from someone else on the day the auction was running cos no light, no gen , no power bank at my end and it raised a red flag. It's all good now bro. sorted out.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
2sex:
I sort help from someone else on the day the auction was running cos no light, no gen , no power bank at my end and it raised a red flag. It's all good now bro. sorted out.

OK. Good to know you'd it sorted out.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 12:25am On Jun 05, 2015
2sex:
how exactly please?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ausproxi(m): 6:05am On Jun 05, 2015
Got some couple of domains to sell out,
kfeschool.com
xxclusive.com
the-clements.com
kevinperfume.com
insuredlife.org
You can buy all together.
Anyone interested
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 05, 2015
ausproxi:
Got some couple of domains to sell out, kfeschool.com xxclusive.com the-clements.com kevinperfume.com insuredlife.org You can buy all together. Anyone interested
bro na u get dat insuredlife wey I dae see everywhere
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ausproxi(m): 10:22am On Jun 05, 2015
fighal:
bro na u get dat insuredlife wey I dae see everywhere
yea
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 05, 2015
ausproxi:
yea
just. try listing it on flippa
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ausproxi(m): 10:33am On Jun 05, 2015
fighal:
just. try listing it on flippa
Aiit
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 11:01am On Jun 05, 2015
Godaddy Coupons for June, 2015 (can also be used in domain transfer)

99cent

FB149USMR5
FB149INMR5
CJCSIGLERC
TDE99UK
FB149CAMR5
GOFDAU18
CJCTECH99
CJC149S1
CJCRMN99U
GOFDCA38
CJC99COM2
GOFD011A
TDE1CUK
GTNICIN57
GOFDB283
149COM
FIT199
GOFHAU14
GPPT02K500
CJC99COM
99WORD
GOFDEGE06
GOFD2103HJ
KIWI
CJCDEFDL99
SAS1COM
GOFDB145
GOFDUK06
GOFDB076
GOFDBS027
CJC1COMUK
GOFDUK28
GOFD2007AE
GOFD4004HE
GOFDCA21
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 11:05am On Jun 05, 2015
tranxo:
how exactly please?
forget it
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by afoobiggy700(m): 11:58am On Jun 05, 2015
2sex:
forget it
bro pls kindly send me the ebook afolaborn700@gmail.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ausproxi(m): 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
2sex, are you on whatsapp?? If yes Pls kindly drop your number, need to talk to you.
THANKS

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.