Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564561 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Okattamgbee: 3:11am On Sep 10, 2015
Is it possible to receive money from bodis via payoneer US Payment Service?

Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 10, 2015
*CEDARHOSTNG
Looking for a reliable web hosting company to power your websites visit www.cedarhostng.com we offer unlimited features on all plans
Get 6GB for as low as N3500

Get started with reseller business,even if you are a beginner we will guide you
get
start reseller biz for as low as N8,000 for 30GB

150GB for N22,000
For unlimited plan - Call
visit www.cedarhostng.com

*EADESMS
Get premium sms for as low as N1.50kobo
we also power up your own bulksms reseller website for N35,000
visit www.eadesms.com

*Baycrystal computers
Enroll for
*Certificate Courses
*Diploma Courses
*Professional Courses such as Oracel,CCNA,Webdesign,software development,programming etc

*Adyotai Concept Network
Promote your goods/services on www.adyotaiconcept.com reach out to millions and attract the traffic you seek,get the right audience for patronage.make more sales today

*WEBSITE DESIGN
own a website today we build site like olx classified site,ecommerce,blogs,forums,social network site,real estate,Auto/car site and lots more.....create an online presence for your niche today

*E-Marketing
-Get Gsm numbers to advertise your goods/services
-Get emails of companies/professionals/students/nysc and lots more to promote your services
-Digital advertising with your companies banner to reach out to over 11million
-Social media marketing
-BBM Campaigns etc

contact us on
call/whatsapp : 08186219002
BBM : 532FC7C5
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Abdulasod: 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
Just passing-by..
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
Okattamgbee:
Is it possible to receive money from bodis via payoneer US Payment Service?

Thanks.
Hi boss,

What company did you use to apply for your USPS? I mailed support to apply and they asked me 'what company do you want to receive payment from?' I did not reply them because I only wanted to open it for future purposes.

Cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 10:24am On Sep 15, 2015
any recent sales in here?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Abdulasod: 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
@ my ogas how much can I invest in domaining?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Okattamgbee: 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
oladayo042:
Hi boss,

What company did you use to apply for your USPS? I mailed support to apply and they asked me 'what company do you want to receive payment from?' I did not reply them because I only wanted to open it for future purposes.

Cheers.

I am yet to use them, but if you are asked what company, tell them the company.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
Abdulasod:
@ my --
how much can I invest in domaining?
domain is not forex trading, it depend on the domain/ price.
for example nairag.com is listed for $50. if u need the name u pay $50
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
blym4real:
any recent sales in here?

Realestateinvestmentgroup dot com $ 100

pikalainat dot com £100

homemoving .net $ 27

this are my little sales
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Okattamgbee: 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
Is Godaddy $.99 coupon code for .com domain still working?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
Chibenze:

pikalainat dot com £100
homemoving .net $ 27

this are my little sales
nice sales. no recent sales with me but in negotiation with a guy.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
blym4real:

nice sales.
no recent sales with me but in negotiation with a guy.
cool. just be careful never you show any sign like u are anxious to sale (it kills a deal)

am also negotaiting with a company too, abt a month and 3weeks now. guess this will be my greatest sale of all time.

DOMAIN INVESTMENT CAN MAKE ANYONE a millionaire or even a billionaire

PASSION/ BELEIVE/ DETERMINATION
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
Chibenze:

cool. just be careful never you show any sign like u are anxious to sale (it kills a deal)

am also negotaiting with a company too, abt a month and 3weeks now. guess this will be my greatest sale of all time.

DOMAIN INVESTMENT CAN MAKE ANYONE a millionaire or even a billionaire

PASSION/ BELEIVE/ DETERMENATION

almost tired of the negotiation, nah every three weeks the guy they reply mails.

if you have nice brandable e.g supershot.com,gameden.com,redrose.com mail me
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
blym4real:

I have bofka.com, llate.com, p30games.com etc
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
Chibenze:

pikalainat dot com £100

homemoving .net $ 27

this are my little sales
which platform do u sale your domain?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
chuksmad:
which platform do u sale your domain?
Sedo, godaddy etc. most of my sales are outbound
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
blym4real:

almost tired of the negotiation, nah every three weeks the guy they reply mails.

Lol. Like i said dont show any eagerness to sale else na one chance u don enter grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
Chibenze:

Sedo, godaddy etc.
most of my sales are outbound
No ves Chibenze, how do you get the information or details of your potential buyers to showcase your domain name to them?
Example, homemoving .net you sold, how did you get the details and contact of the buyer, apart from using sedo and godaddy platform for contact?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
chuksmad:

--- Chibenze, how do you get the information or details of your potential buyers to showcase your domain name to them?
Example, homemoving .net you sold, how did you get the details and contact of the buyer, apart from using sedo and godaddy platform for contact?
To get information/ details i use google dat is i search for site that use my keyword domain name or that sale the product or service of my domain name.

As for homemoving i sold it to another domainer @ namepros

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
Chibenze:

To get information/ details i use google dat is i search for site that use my keyword domain name or that sale the product or service of my domain name.

As for homemoving i sold it to another domainer @ namepros
thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
chuksmad:

thanks
Dont mention bro.

Feel free to ask me any question 'here', will respond to the one i can answer while we wait for the gurus to answered other hard questions
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
UNA WELLDONE ,THE WHOLE HOUSE.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by P3trCruzZ(m): 12:40am On Sep 16, 2015
Chibenze:

Dont mention bro.

Feel free to ask me any question 'here', will respond to the one i can answer while we wait for the gurus to answered other hard questions

Plz bro, do u use a payed email service or normal yahoo or Gmail. ..because most mails end up in d spam box.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:48am On Sep 16, 2015
P3trCruzZ:

--- bro, do u use a payed email service or normal yahoo or Gmail. ..because most mails end up in d spam box.
I used my gmail. But u can get a paid one if u have d cash to spend.

Their is always a debate btw domainers which is the best.

Am sure i may upgrade too ,but not soon
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2015
Okattamgbee:

I am yet to use them, but if you are asked what company, tell them the company.
Ok

I do not have any pending payment from any company currently. I only applied to open the account for future purposes.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 9:01am On Sep 16, 2015
OPEN OUTLOOK.COM MAIL,ITS THE BEST FOR FLIPPING. embarassed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Okattamgbee: 9:20am On Sep 16, 2015
oladayo042:
Ok

I do not have any pending payment from any company currently. I only applied to open the account for future purposes.
But in case you wish to use it, login to your payoneer account and click on send request and send the necessary requirement to the company such as;

Bank Name
Account Name
Account Number
Routing Number
Account Type.

Hope it helps?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by pocoapoco88: 10:10am On Sep 16, 2015
gud am house,in case u nid 2 hav a clue wot ur domain name is worth,visit www.valuate.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by pocoapoco88: 10:15am On Sep 16, 2015
pocoapoco88:
gud am house,in case u nid 2 hav a clue wot ur domain name is worth,visit www.valuate.com
i checked d value of a certain domain name i composed and dey rated it $110,d downside i hav nw wit dat domain is dat is has zero search volume.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 10:21am On Sep 16, 2015
pocoapoco88:

ALSO,DOMAININDEX.COM,HYPOEXCHANGE.COM,INSTANTDOMAINSEARCH.COM,...................
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 11:52am On Sep 16, 2015
pocoapoco88:
i checked d value of a certain domain name i composed and dey rated it $110,d downside i hav nw wit dat domain is dat is has zero search volume.
You don't rely on automated domain appraisals like estibot and the like. A true domain value is what an end user or a buying thinks is worth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.