Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564824 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
tranxo:
lol. You must be joking. He doesn't give out info freely ooooo. The ocean is too small for him. Lol.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
[quote author=2jideofor post=15324819][/quote]

Chibenze: @2sexy , iseec etc. Pls help to answer my questions.
How will i buy the domain? for beginners, you register them anew. When u become a pro with money, you buy from people who have ur desired domain name.

Where will i buy the domain? I use Godaddy.com

Where will i market it? You are the market. You market it urself by looking for who u feel will buy it

Through which means will i be paid when i sell d domain? I use a friend's paypal. If u have a friend or relative abroad, use theirs.

bros please how do u use godaddy auction to buy domains. How do u know which domain to buy there and which one not to buy. How do u search for it I am already on godaddy auction but does one know which domain to invest on
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by austino2018: 1:24am On Nov 17, 2015
jammeyboy:

How will i buy the domain? for beginners, you register them anew. When u become a pro with money, you buy from people who have ur desired domain name.

Where will i market it? You are the market. You market it urself by looking for who u feel will buy it

Through which means will i be paid when i sell d domain? I use a friend's paypal. If u have a friend or relative abroad, use theirs.

bros please how do u use godaddy to buy domains. I am already on godaddy auction but does one know which domain to invest on
Oga don't just buy any domain name,go and read d trend first and visit page 252.make other researches online b4 u start buying domains to avoid u buying craps as domain

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 5:50am On Nov 17, 2015
austino2018:
Oga don't just buy any domain name,go and read d trend first and visit page 252.make other researches online b4 u start buying domains to avoid u buying craps as domain
It seems u do not understand what i am driving at, maybe i should edit d post
I mean how to use godaddy auction to in getting good domains. cos he said he uses godaddy to buy domains, he cant just go there and pick any domain he must have used something before searching for d domain there
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Abdulasod: 7:19am On Nov 17, 2015
jammeyboy:

It seems u do not understand what i am driving at, maybe i should edit d post
I mean how to use godaddy auction to in getting good domains. cos he said he uses godaddy to buy domains, he cant just go there and pick any domain he must have used something before searching for d domain there
sorry to say, u are 2 lazy...
The guy said the right thing by asking u to start reading from the first page of this trend...
U will get vital info than been spoonfed...
You just read like 15 pages and u think u can get it all? Kojo...
Just keep buying crap...
In spite of the fact that I read all the pages, I've only invested less than #5000(4 domains) Cos I knew the financial implication of buying craps......

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 8:08am On Nov 17, 2015
jammeyboy:

bros please how do u use godaddy auction to buy domains. How do u know which domain to buy there and which one not to buy. How do u search for it I am already on godaddy auction but does one know which domain to invest on
you need to go to the market,buy a red cloth, and work like hell, ........Try to read page 252 and 253,you will discover a gold mine.If u r the lazy type.Go to youtube watch videos on how to use expireddomains.net and others.Meanwhile,you need high pixel camera to spot a gem in domains.God bless me.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by losprince(m): 11:43am On Nov 17, 2015
sold CorrectCure(dot)com for $5 on namepros auction grin my first sale cheesy

i received my fund via hisenjos, easy and prompt grin

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
losprince:

wow. congrat bro.
you have just open the door of more greater/ bigger sales. my first little sale was $4 i was ontop of the world.

congrat once again.

for those who a yet to make a sale click like and you will make a sale b4 the end of this year.

IJN amen

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by losprince(m): 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
Chibenze:

wow. congrat bro.
you have just open the door of more greater/ bigger sales. my first little sale was $4 i was ontop of the world.

congrat once again.

for those who a yet to make a sale click like and you will make a sale b4 the end of this year.

IJN amen
thanks bro
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by sconp: 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
Please I got this mail from Godaddy, I don't seem to understand it, any help please.

As a courtesy to domain name holders, we are sending you this notification for your business Domain name search engine registration. This letter is to inform you that it's time to send in your registration.
Failure to complete your Domain name search engine registration by the expiration date may result in cancellation of this offer making it difficult for your customers to locate you on the web.
Privatization allows the consumer a choice when registering. Search engine registration includes domain name search engine submission. Do not discard, this notice is not an invoice it is a courtesy reminder to register your domain name search engine listing so your customers can locate you on the web.

@tranxo
Chibenze
Shawnflo
2sex
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
sconp:
Please I got this mail from Godaddy, I don't seem to understand it, any help please.

As a courtesy to domain name holders, we are sending you this notification for your business Domain name search engine registration. This letter is to inform you that it's time to send in your registration.
Failure to complete your Domain name search engine registration by the expiration date may result in cancellation of this offer making it difficult for your customers to locate you on the web.
Privatization allows the consumer a choice when registering. Search engine registration includes domain name search engine submission. Do not discard, this notice is not an invoice it is a courtesy reminder to register your domain name search engine listing so your customers can locate you on the web.

@tranxo
Chibenze
Shawnflo
2sex
it is not from Godaddy. Ignore.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by sconp: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
tranxo:
it is not from GodaddyGodaddy. Ignore.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
@Chibenze,
@1dray
pls how do u change the admin email from your GoDaddy account to a client email account?
e.g. I want to change my admin email account with GoDaddy to a client email who just bought my domain.
From what i discovered, it is when you want to do change of account with the same Godaddy registrar you can change the email account. But if it is transfer ( from Godaddy to another registrar) you just send a code to the recipient.
Or is it possible to do the changing with domain transfer?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
losprince:

i received my fund via hisenjos, easy and prompt grin

Congrats bro.
can u share how u did it
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ExeatGhana(m): 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
@ jammeyboy
guy frankly speaking you're too lazy to read.......read read read read read read as Chibenze says
reading opens your mind than guys telling you everything from a to z

Am a newbie here in Ghana but hv learnt a lot from NL n namepro ........ read

God Bless Africa

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
chuksmad:
@Chibenze,
@1dray
pls how do u change the admin email from your GoDaddy account to a client email account?
e.g. I want to change my admin email account with GoDaddy to a client email who just bought my domain.
From what i discovered, it is when you want to do change of account with the same Godaddy registrar you can change the email account. But if it is transfer ( from Godaddy to another registrar) you just send a code to the recipient.
Or is it possible to do the changing with domain transfer?
Yes either account change or you send the auth code (epp code).
But also remember for you to transfer a domain to another registre the domain has stayed 60 day with u after registration.

Goodluck

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by domaininator: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
Anybody have some Chinese premium LLLL.com? I am looking to buy some. Let me know what you have or send me a message. Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
my first sale of $10 thru namepros auction. thanks to Hisenjos for getting my money. good experience
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
@ chuksmad if the buyer of your domain has an account with godaddy you don't need to do any transfer. all you need to do is to "push" the domain to him. to do this you need his godaddy email and customer number and click on change of account of the said domain and follow instructions. you can do a little goggle search on how to push a domain. congrats

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
chuksmad:
my first sale of $10 thru namepros auction. thanks to Hisenjos for getting my money. good experience

congrat. bigger sales ahead

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 11:19am On Nov 18, 2015
blym4real:
forexclub.net exchanges.net
backorder
I guess back order cost more than registering a domain directly. Pls I'm I right.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 11:24am On Nov 18, 2015
iykepromotions:
@ chuksmad if the buyer of your domain has an account with godaddy you don't need to do any transfer. all you need to do is to "push" the domain to him. to do this you need his godaddy email and customer number and click on change of account of the said domain and follow instructions. you can do a little goggle search on how to push a domain. congrats
Thank you
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 11:25am On Nov 18, 2015
Chibenze:

congrat. bigger sales ahead
Thank you
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2015
Chibenze:
Finally sold pointeuse dot com for -----
I am still a newbie, so for newbies like me may ask how did I buy/ sell
So this is my little advice
before u buy/reg any domain try to make
research. Always buy domains that represent a
product/ service. You should have at least 5
enduser to contact b4 purchasing any
domain.
For example: b4 i bought pikalainat dot com (which i sold for £100 exactly same pattern i use to sell pointeuse).
1.) I search on google for ''pikalainat'' i discovered many site uses that keyword.
2.) I ask myself wat is the pikalainat? and what are
those users doing with pikalainat, i discovered
that pikalainat mean ''instant loan'' in finland. like pointeuse which means ''Time Clock'' in french
3.) I search for possible enduser that may be interested to purchase this domain. I got about 7-
13 end users.
4.) I ask myself if other extension has been
taken nd develop? Wen i check, i saw .net, org, etc has been registered and some r
website.
5.) after my research above? I took the risk to
purchase the domain (all domain i buy/reg).
This is how every newbie like me should
research b4 purchasing/ buying any dam
name.
I always tell people to make google their best friend, but few criticizes me.
If you are wise make google ur best friend, i would have not know the meaning of pointeuse if i did not make google my best friend.
i bought the name for $18.
Thanks to the almighty God
Your passion and determination should drive you. If you don’t have passion for domain pls quite (look for other tins to do).
I always will say domain investment can make u a millionaire even a billionaire.
I want to see you succeed.
Another secret for newbies like me: start buying and selling ur names even though you make just $1 profit or even lost. Keep selling. The more u sell the more u become smarter and better in choosen a good name. Read, read, read, keep on learning every day by day. Make google ur best friend and u will never regret it (a promise) and u will see urself making sales.
And most importantly Trust in God.
It is only two being that can give u wealth and fame either God or the Devil.
If you choose the wealth/fame of the devil sorry because u r doom (no peace, joy, etc).

If you Chose the wealth/fame from God: ‘’The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it (provb. 10:22)’’

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

I understand everything here and im gonna buy 2 domains very soon once i get how get end user. Honestly pls bro lead me by d hand. I really don't get d end user very well.
If I have a domain let say exe-file dot come and I put exe-file on goggle without d dot come. How will I know which one is an end user. Also how do u know d keywords of a website.
pls I'm on bended knees
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 11:31am On Nov 18, 2015
chuksmad:

How much did u buy d domain to sell it at $10. I bought a domain for $13 and it already sold for $20 though waiting for GoDaddy to send s money.
pls how long does it take for s transfer to be completed.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
chuksmad:

chuksmad:

How much did u buy d domain to sell it at $10. I bought a domain for $13 and it already sold for $20 though waiting for GoDaddy to send s money.
pls how long does it take for s transfer to be completed.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by macaranta(m): 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Guys kindly checkout [url]macaranta.com[/url] .It's a
new e-learning website where instructors can
create courses for students to take(could be
free or paid),while maintaining active feedback
with the students in the form of course
groups,assessments ,discussions etc
.Instructors get paid commissions based on
number of student subscriptions to his/her
course.
It's entirely tailored to the Nigerian Public and
we urge you to explore [url]macaranta.com[/url] and
tell us what you think.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by P3trCruzZ(m): 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
iykepromotions:

But you need to wait for 5 days right ?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
P3trCruzZ:

no. you can buy a domain today and push it to another account immediately
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
P3trCruzZ:

That is if you are Transferring to another registrar. But GoDaddy2Godaddy is direct account change
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
chuksmad:

That is if you are Transferring to another registrar. But GoDaddy2Godaddy is direct account change
Yes. But 60 days wait if u want to transfer to another register assuming u just reg the name

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71