Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,359 members, 7,853,606 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (570758 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ollybode(m): 11:09am On Feb 18, 2016
Hello guys, I was trying to dig the sales of 5L.com, and find some sales history as gathered by namebio interesting. I think 5L.com sales are picking up.

some pronounceable 5L.com goes $xxxx. Others goes for high/mid $Bleep. https://namebio.com/?s=AMzIjN2YzM
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Ecash1: 11:41am On Feb 18, 2016
fighal:
Guys is 5L domain(without a,e,I,o,u) worth it?
Does it sell?

Yes, if highly brandable or a cool one word.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
wisehouse:
hey bro. Got some 4L. org expired domain. Wqe*.org

Does it still sale.
No ideal. But chip of this kind sale.

Please i can not give u any advice about the above . Make research and Follow ur instinct.

Goodluck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
My people in the house, see as dollar they knack naira everyday, is now 385/$ now. How much our paypal clients they collect per $ now?
Anybody know?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
chuksmad:
My people in the house, see as dollar they knack naira everyday, is now 385/$ now. How much our paypal clients they collect per $ now?
Anybody know?
240/dollar
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ollybode(m): 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
i made a purchase of domain today through paypal and my bank charged me #50 stamp duty. My question is, ave they started implementing d policy?whoelse xprience this?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Olaide1295: 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
paulsir:
240/dollar
who collects 240 per dollar?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
Olaide1295:

who collects 240 per dollar?

CHECK PAGE 297
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
ollybode:
i made a purchase of domain today through paypal and my bank charged me #50 stamp duty. My question is, ave they started implementing d policy?whoelse xprience this?
I THINK ITS MEANT FOR CURRENT ACCOUNT ALONE?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
paulsir:

CHECK PAGE 297
with the rate at 380, which exchanger has increased?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
tranxo:
with the rate at 380, which exchanger has increased?

no idea
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
HomesPrint.com was purchased via back order for $89 and sold for $4500 within a month. I forked up angry
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
Name dot com happy hour is on now. .com and .net at 0.99

1 per customer

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 11:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
N385/$ and I'm looking to register some names tomorrow? To collect N240/$ when sold... Damn! how am I suppose to make good profit? Especially now that BB accepted brandables are now sold cheap at Namepros. I even thought N315 was too much last Friday and I refused to register the names I wanted to register, thinking I might get it for less in few days time not knowing it will get to this. Damn! it 'ain't' funny at all.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 7:18am On Feb 19, 2016
tranxo:
Name dot com happy hour is on now. .com and .net at 0.99

1 per customer

If the promo Is it still going on please provide the link to the page. Cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 7:23am On Feb 19, 2016
ollybode:

Stamp duty charge is not when you spend money, but when someone else pay money to your account. Chikena. Which bank is that? It could mean another charges.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 7:42am On Feb 19, 2016
elevatoria:

If the promo Is it still going on please provide the link to the page. Cheers.
Every Thursday from 11pm to 1am
Name.com/happyhour

Extension varies every week

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso2002(m): 8:38am On Feb 19, 2016
chibenze
Thanks and may God reward you for ur actions

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2016
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2016
Lol... grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akanbiolawale(m): 9:15am On Feb 19, 2016
Bought few domains yesterday evening and was charged #423/$. Na wah ooo.
How person want take make profit nah for this competitive market?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 9:27am On Feb 19, 2016
akanbiolawale:
Which bank was that? GTB charged me N300 yesterday
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 9:45am On Feb 19, 2016
akanbiolawale:
saw your PM. I am off PC. Will not dismiss the PM so I can remember to reply.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:47am On Feb 19, 2016
akanbiolawale:
what!
God help us.

Let us all pray for our country instead of complaining and blaming the past or present government.

Please @ all kneel down and pray for this country even though it just a minute prayer.

Am sure we domainers are/ will excel even in hard time like this, but what about others?

Pray for Nigeria @ all

God Bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso(m): 10:14am On Feb 19, 2016
hmm na wa o
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 19, 2016
Abeg, I saw some available 5N.co. with 88 in them. I don't know if they are good for the market?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by fursh(m): 10:57am On Feb 19, 2016
2sex:

My man how far? Been off NL for a while now, tried calling a couple of times but to no avail. Just sent you a PM
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 11:03am On Feb 19, 2016
fursh:

My man how far? Been off NL for a while now, tried calling a couple of times but to no avail. Just sent you a PM
hey bro. My windowsphone was stolen ni on d day I went to pick blackberry I gave to someone. E b like say blackberry dey vex say I dump am for so long sad

Searched u on facebook. Check ur facebook bro. I sent a message and friend request
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by fursh(m): 11:04am On Feb 19, 2016
2sex:
hey bro. My windowsphone was stolen ni on d day I went to pick blackberry I gave to someone. E b like say blackberry dey vex say I dump am for so long sad

Searched u on facebook. Check ur facebook bro. I sent a message and friend request

Cool. Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 11:35am On Feb 19, 2016
fursh:

Cool. Thanks
lol that was weeks ago wen I was searching for ur azz grin. I go reply ur pm later bro. I no dey PC now.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
If you want to receive paypal payment for domain please contact my rate is #240 per dollar.

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.