Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,671 members, 7,862,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (571580 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
GJulius:
Hello gurus in house, I need your advice. I've been following this thread and some other threads to know more about Domain stuffs. Thanks to all! But please, i have a challenge. I'm currently using dynadot.com to get some good domain through auction but to my surprise after locating some good domain with good revenue and end-user through rigorous research ,people always outbid me before the time elapsed. Please, what is the secret behind bidding? someone should help me. Thanks

Bid at the last secs to go if u have a good network or u using a proxy bid (bid higher than the current price last mins to go). Bid what u can afford to pay.

Dont forget to use google if u need more info.

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hadeyemy:

i got a call from that same number this morning

she said her name is gbemisola..... She said shes calling to inform me about my domain that we expire on godaddy soon.... Then she confirmed my name!

She mentioned the exact domain before the line went off!
I got the same call this morning for a domain i had sold before, before her line went off.
That even make me to understand that your domains sold and transfer to different individual will still have all your contacts in whois
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexycom(m): 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
chuksmad:

I got the same call this morning for a domain i had sold before, before her line went off.
That even make me to understand that your domains sold and transfer to different individual will still have all your contacts in whois
hmmmm this kain call get as e be oo
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by AfrikaVoice(m): 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hi Friends.
I Have a Good news for us, For your competent, Reliable and A Best Web Hosting Company in Nigeria Kindly Visit http://linkservers.net. A Trial Will convince You.

Linkservers.net
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
paulsir:
namejet is more like a club,you dont get in easily.I have tried it count without numbers.I even got the manager email,maied him,only for him to said my domains doesnt worth it.

No, no and no, why is it so difficult for you to get namejet account. I t is not a matter of man know man, may be you did not have the required documents?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexycom(m): 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
elevatoria:

No, no and no, why is it so difficult for you to get namejet account. I t is not a matter of man know man, may be you did not have the required documents?
dude, how many of your domains do you have on Namejet? Go submit ur domains and come to tell us ur experience
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexycom(m): 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
goldtooth hmmmm
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
elevatoria:

i have acct with namejet and i have been running it for the past two years.I was talking abt LISTING ur domains with namejet not getting the acct.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:13am On Mar 03, 2016
@ elevatoria and 2sexycom ur post has been remove pls dont derail this thread with abuses etc.
@ elevatoria : goldtooth is a nairaland member base on my research. You are wrong here, you misunderstood his post, u need to apologize.

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 6:24am On Mar 03, 2016
Chibenze:
@ elevatoria and 2sexycom ur post has been remove pls dont derail this thread with abuses etc.
@ elevatoria : goldtooth is a nairaland member base on my research. You are wrong here, you misunderstood his post, u need to apologize.

God Bless Nigeria
you don turn mode abi?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Farouksenior: 7:16am On Mar 03, 2016
2sexynet:
you don turn mode abi?
The amount of 2sexy usernames u have grin. U shud get a 2sexy domain too tongue

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Emmyk(m): 9:12am On Mar 03, 2016
How do I know my Bank's exchange rate daily?

Simple, I just buy a domain I know I don't have the amount in my Bank account (Gtbank), then wait for 10 minutes for them to send me an email of INSUFFICIENT FUND...Which includes the "amount you don't have in your account, plus its equivalence in Naira... wink

Then I goto the website, like a boss that I'm, and order. cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 9:23am On Mar 03, 2016
^^^... And?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Hadeyemy: 10:32am On Mar 03, 2016
chuksmad:

yeah! i still have someone whois record on my domain after he has transferred it to my godaddy account.
I can still update it manually tho buh

i dont really like to have my real contact on whois

i lost skinflare.com and railwayinsurance.com to a dude
the domain DROPPED on the first of march.
Na FAST FINGER
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hadeyemy:
yeah! i still have someone whois record on my domain after he has transferred it to my godaddy account.

Na FAST FINGER
You 'lost?' How exactly?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
Farouksenior:

The amount of 2sexy usernames u have grin. U shud get a 2sexy domain too tongue
cool angry angry angry
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hadeyemy:

Na FAST FINGER

You need to change the details as whois directive is not in support of wrong WHOIS info. If you failed to correct it, your domain may be locked.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
Anyone knows any working PayPal exchanger around?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
1Dray:
sent u a pm
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
1Dray:
Anyone knows any working PayPal exchanger around?
how much PayPal fund do you want to sell?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
Chibenze:
sent u a pm
Sent reply twice but it bounced back
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
blym4real:
how much PayPal fund do you want to sell?
Just $50
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
Chibenze:

just added my phone on my signature. Contact via whatsapp need ur $50 to purchase some domains
my oga I hail oh
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso2002(m): 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
Chibenze:

just added my phone on my signature. Contact via whatsapp need ur $50 to purchase some domains
Give us some domains to register bro. At least when u see two or three good domains, u can register 2 and drop some for us too. Im sure when guys sell d domains, they will appreciate. U can give us time when u r likely to drop the names. Like twice in a week and time. Na beg i beg no be command o
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
ewuoso2002:

Give us some domains to register bro. At least when u see two or three good domains, u can register 2 and drop some for us too. Im sure when guys sell d domains, they will appreciate. U can give us time when u r likely to drop the names. Like twice in a week and time. Na beg i beg no be command o
Lol. I can not remember when last i reg a domain most of the names i purchase are auction domain (expire) so it wll be difficult to list a domain to reg because i hardly reg any domain.

Hope u understand bro?

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
ewuoso2002:

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
ewuoso2002:

Giving you the domain is one thing and having the skills to convert the domain to money is another thing.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso2002(m): 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
expertix:
Giving you the domain is one thing and having the skills to convert the domain to money is another thing.
Cheers.

I believe i have d skills bro, except if d domain is not good enough. Thanks to s ogas iykepromotions, cpriest and da rest they have realky tried for guys like me

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.