Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,349 members, 7,868,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (572342 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akeemag: 8:26am On Jul 24, 2013
2s£xy:
whats ur email?
u av it before. Check it now

Mail subject: backorder ur domain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 8:35am On Jul 24, 2013
please gurus check out this domain name. Nicewears.com, nicewears.co.uk
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akeemag: 8:43am On Jul 24, 2013
blym4real: please gurus check out this domain name. Nicewears.com, nicewears.co.uk
grab it without delay. My piece of advice

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 8:59am On Jul 24, 2013
akeemag: grab it without delay. My piece of advice
thanks bro
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 24, 2013
Akeemag, check ur email.

Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 9:36am On Jul 24, 2013
2s£xy:
I thought I had given you a source...

Naija, we shall hardly develop. I am yet to see who went through the source from start to finish and yet, I did when no one knew.

Anyway, keep asking people what a good domain is and when they are not there to answer, i hope u know how long you would have to wait in constast to when you know what a good domain is?

Count down to my domain pick we are now 22 h waiting... grin

Well, not that naija hardly develop...The problem here now is lack of power supply and high rate of internet connection,so why comparing 9ja 2 other countries?

That source is not a big deal for me 2 finish just that I don't have much time for now.

MrNesty, its very clear that you don't wanna answer my question. It's well.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 24, 2013
My brother, it is not easy I tell you. If I tell you the circumstance under which I made that first $500 ehn? U go pity me.

I am just waiting for this current deal to be sealed before I share my story...

If you have my phone number, call me. If you don't have it, let me know so that I can explain somethings to you.
bomking4x:

Well, not that naija hardly develop...The problem here now is lack of power supply and high rate of internet connection,so why comparing 9ja 2 other countries?

That source is not a big deal for me 2 finish just that I don't have much time for now.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 24, 2013
7h 4min
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akeemag: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2013
2s£xy:
7h 4min
mail replied
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 10:34am On Jul 24, 2013
2s£xy:
My brother, it is not easy I tell you. If I tell you the circumstance under which I made that first $500 ehn? U go pity me.

I am just waiting for this current deal to be sealed before I share my story...

If you have my phone number, call me. If you don't have it, let me know so that I can explain somethings to you.

I don't have it...you can drop it via mail
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 24, 2013
bomking4x:

I no fit help you marry wife.come help you pregnant ur wife too. ... Over here, there is something they call human right. Its up to me to decide to answer or not to answer every question.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

I no fit help you marry wife.come help you pregnant ur wife too. ... Over here, there is something they call human right. Its up to me to decide to answer or not to answer every question.

I see!
We are cool

EDITED!!!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2013
Thank God say no be naija person get freshavail and freshdrops
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2013
gringringringringrin
bomking4x: Thank God say no be naija person get freshavail and freshdrops
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by never2late: 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
teeboy4x: Am unable to purchase domain on godaddy...below is the error message

Unfortunately, we are unable to process your purchase using this form of payment. Please utilize another form of payment, or contact (480) 505-8855 for further assistance.

Please click here to go back and confirm that your information is correct.

To avoid online fraud your bank place security on your card.What it means is that you have to contact your bank and authorize them to remove security place on your account. Visit your bank customer service center. Hope it help.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2013
2s£xy:
gringringringringrin

Na xo brother,meanwhile I have 2 domain names for sale

Megacannabis dot com and VaporTrust dot com @cheaper rate. Pm me if your are interested or if you can help market them sharp sharp (50/50) Am not a greedy fellow grin after all I snapped them with coupon.

NB: When I said cheap,I mean very very cheap cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
for those who are helping me with the reg of my domain name, here are some coupon codes to try

KRENN $1.99 - Still Works For New Registration & Transfer (Works For Non US Countries Too)

ROOSTER $1.99 - Still Works For New Registration & Transfer (Works For Non US Countries Too)

HINCH199 $1.99 - Still Works For New Registration & Transfer (Works For Non US Countries Too)
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
take advantage of this code for the purchase of my domain
2s£xy:
[size=38pt]monster coupons[/size]

iap299c 2.99$ .com

cjcrmn299c 2.99$ .com

cjcfw299c 2.99$ .com

cjc299c 2.99$ .com

gtngcuk06 2.95$ .com

cag249 2.49$ .com

fork 1.99$ .com

KRENN 1.99$ .com

rooster 1.99$ .com

hinch199 1.99$ .com

mixtape 1.99$ .com

iap32np 32% off

cjc32np 32% off new products

cjcrmn4fp 4$ .com + Free privacy

iap4fp 4$ .com

iap599v1 5$ .com up to 5

iapsiteus 3.99$ .US

scam14 7.99 .net & .org renewal

gd50bbpd5 .net renewal

iapd799cc 7.99 .co

ok9 7$ renewals

gdbb776 7.50$ .org .net renewal

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
@2sexy its around 5pm, so relax..this will be my 1st godaddy purchase o,make my card no go fvck up. IJN
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2013
mikelreal: @2sexy its around 5pm, so relax..this will be my 1st godaddy purchase o,make my card no go fvck up. IJN

You can still try ur card with one of the coupon listed above

Virtualconsultant dot info or potdigital dot com

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
bomking4x:

You can still try ur card with one of the coupon listed above

Virtualconsultant dot info or potdigital dot com
what is d target Niche of potdigital? tnx anyways
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2013
mikelreal: @2sexy its around 5pm, so relax..this will be my 1st godaddy purchase o,make my card no go fvck up. IJN
just login to ur godaddy account and type th keyword into the search bar, then kep refreshing while checking the time at namejet.com

before check out, look below ur page, there is a plac where u can insert promo code
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2013
mikelreal: what is d target Niche of potdigital? tnx anyways

Google about POT

Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
Go daddy is showing:
invalid Unfortunately, we are unable to process your purchase using this form of payment. Please utilize another form of payment, or contact (480) 505-8855 for further assistance.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2013
21 minutes guys! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
try another coupon code
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Go daddy is showing:
invalid Unfortunately, we are unable to process your purchase using this form of payment. Please utilize another form of payment, or contact (480) 505-8855 for further assistance.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2013
dont register any potdigital ish... it is no good!
bomking4x:

Google about POT

Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
18 miniutes left
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2013
2s£xy:
dont register any potdigital ish... it is no good!

K sir
Praying things...

Reserve my keg of palm wine after grabbing it oh.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akeemag: 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2013
2s£xy:
21 minutes guys! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
update 5mins to..., we ar still watching
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2013
15minutes
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
my broda, it depends on how fast th internet is oh. someone might be in us and with fast internet or software... we just have to try
bomking4x:

K sir
Praying things...

Reserve my keg of palm wine after grabbing it oh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.