Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (570179 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by joe4866: 10:14am On Sep 04, 2016
joe4866:
HELP OH.. A domain broker from England contacted me and says a client wants to purchase the domain [url]Socoway.com[/url] for $5000 but they request a certificate and domain name appraisal before they can proceed with the transaction. The certificate will cost $200 and I don't have that amount of money.

Please I need your opinion. Are they scammers?
this is what they sent to me

Photos
more
Primary
Offer to purchase socoway.com
S
solutions@123-reg.solutions
Hello! An investor from England is interested in purchasing socoway.com. I represent his interests in this deal. The buyer is a professional invest...
Show 6 read messages
J
Jehonadab Okpukoro
to Domain
24 minutes agoDetails
OK, I don't have that amount of cash, I'm a teenager and I'm just starting out as a domainer.

On Sunday, September 4, 2016, Domain Broker <solutions@123-reg.solutions> wrote:
I understand your possible concerns. I discussed them with my buyer and asked him about some kind of insurance. He gives you full guarantee of the purchase. He won't disappear after you send him the results.

All my sellers who ordered certificates sold their domains for very good money.

Of course, you must be sure you will sell it for at least $5,000. To avoid any risks just contact the certification agency at Authorize Domain Contact Page

Please send them your domain name and let them know you have a buyer with $5,000 offer and need a valuation near this value. It will help you to get a better valuation. In the comment field please ask them to guarantee that the appraised value will be higher than the appraisal service fee. In this case you will not risk to pay and get a low appraisal. I suggest you this company because they protect you as the seller from getting a low appraised value. They will send you the payment instruction only if your domain is worth appraising. Otherwise your request will be declined and you will not pay them anything. Other companies does not offer this option.

Sincerely yours,
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Farouksenior: 10:15am On Sep 04, 2016
joe4866:
HELP OH.. A domain broker from England contacted me and says a client wants to purchase the domain [url]Socoway.com[/url] for $5000 but they request a certificate and domain name appraisal before they can proceed with the transaction. The certificate will cost $200 and I don't have that amount of money.

Please I need your opinion. Are they
scammers?

Mk i answer you b4 u dash pple money. He's a bloody scammer.

Tell am to send you the $200 .you go do appraisal den him go pay 4800$ instead of 5000$.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by joe4866: 10:18am On Sep 04, 2016
Farouksenior:

Mk i answer you b4 u dash pple money. He's a bloody scammer.

Tell am to send you the $200 .you go do appraisal den him go pay 4800$ instead of 5000$.
Thanks Bro, make i reply am like that, make I see his reaction
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by m8rasw6h11(m): 10:26am On Sep 04, 2016
joe4866:
this is what they sent to me

Photos
more
Primary
Offer to purchase socoway.com
S
solutions@123-reg.solutions
Hello! An investor from England is interested in purchasing socoway.com. I represent his interests in this deal. The buyer is a professional invest...
Show 6 read messages
J
Jehonadab Okpukoro
to Domain
24 minutes agoDetails
OK, I don't have that amount of cash, I'm a teenager and I'm just starting out as a domainer.

On Sunday, September 4, 2016, Domain Broker <solutions@123-reg.solutions> wrote:
I understand your possible concerns. I discussed them with my buyer and asked him about some kind of insurance. He gives you full guarantee of the purchase. He won't disappear after you send him the results.

All my sellers who ordered certificates sold their domains for very good money.

Of course, you must be sure you will sell it for at least $5,000. To avoid any risks just contact the certification agency at Authorize Domain Contact Page

Please send them your domain name and let them know you have a buyer with $5,000 offer and need a valuation near this value. It will help you to get a better valuation. In the comment field please ask them to guarantee that the appraised value will be higher than the appraisal service fee. In this case you will not risk to pay and get a low appraisal. I suggest you this company because they protect you as the seller from getting a low appraised value. They will send you the payment instruction only if your domain is worth appraising. Otherwise your request will be declined and you will not pay them anything. Other companies does not offer this option.

Sincerely yours,

This is a scam. An absolute one. DO NOT PAY FOR ANYTHING!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by joe4866: 10:47am On Sep 04, 2016
m8rasw6h11:

This is a scam. An absolute one. DO NOT PAY FOR ANYTHING!
me? Ninja pinkin? Na we be scam na.. I search for a phase there for namepros, na I see topics related to the same email.
I come tell say make dem pay $300 into my escrow account, I go dash am the remaining $4700 as he gain grin

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Royle2014(m): 11:03am On Sep 04, 2016
joe4866:
me? Ninja pinkin? Na we be scam na.. I search for a phase there for namepros, na I see topics related to the same email.
I come tell say make dem pay $300 into my escrow account, I go dash am the remaining $4700 as he gain grin

Lmao! the hustle is real
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by joe4866: 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
Royle2014:

Lmao! the hustle is real
hehe Bro, he didn't reply again grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dake40(m): 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
Godaddy promo code $0.99
CJCCOUP99

Meanwhile, I just registered

Firstler. com

whats your review?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
joe4866:

Please I need your opinion. Are they scammers?

Scam! Run away from them.

Cheers
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mactoni91(m): 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
make una pity vote for my auction na... I have reduced the price to $25 and BIN $35 www.bido.com/Profile/Mactoni91/Domains pls help a bro out make i follow una happy say i sell 1 domain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Ezennaemeka1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hello guys, I have been trying to buy a domain from godaddy since last Saturday still not successful. Its telling me invalid card. I used Gtb card.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ezennaemeka1:
Hello guys, I have been trying to buy a domain from godaddy since last Saturday still not successful. Its telling me invalid card. I used Gtb card.

Go to the bank and meet the customer care and tell them the problem that you are unable to use it online and they will correct the card for you. Cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nad95: 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hello house, I recently own a cool .co.uk domain name. Any idea where to list or auction it?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by m8rasw6h11(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
Kai.
That moment you see a domain with 10k plus exact searches, only to see CPC of .004 cents! embarassed embarassed embarassed
embarassed cry cry
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mactoni91(m): 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
finally bido ready to auction my forexcatch.com for $25 with bin $35.
Abeg incase the domain sells, how do i do the transfer(godaddy) since the domain is barely 1 week old?
GTB charged 5,300 for $10.67(registering dis domain)
if bido comot their cut from d $25 na im be say i lose big time.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Singapore1(m): 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
mactoni91:
finally bido ready to auction my forexcatch.com for $25 with bin $35.
Abeg incase the domain sells, how do i do the transfer(godaddy) since the domain is barely 1 week old?
GTB charged 5,300 for $10.67( registering dis domain)
if bido comot their cut from d $25 na im be say i lose big time.

kidding? shocked
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Emmyk(m): 1:00am On Sep 06, 2016
Singapore1:

kidding? shocked

He's kidding, or he used PayPal, it even shouldn't be 5k+, from about 4k.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mactoni91(m): 7:17am On Sep 06, 2016
kidding bawo?
Was charged 500 naira by gtb for $1.17 on godaddy on d 27th of last month
5300 for $10.67 on the 29th and u guys re saying kidding...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 8:49am On Sep 06, 2016
mactoni91:
kidding bawo?

But that is approx N497 per Dollar and they sell @ N380 per dollar as at yesterday. It means they are gaining about N110 per dollar. You can see how Nigerian Banks can be very greedy.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Singapore1(m): 9:03am On Sep 06, 2016
expertix:

But that is approx N497 per Dollar and they sell @ N380 per dollar as at yesterday. It means they are gaining about N110 per dollar. You can see how Nigerian Banks can be very greedy.

i still find it very difficult to believe the guy because it was 380/$ yesterday morning
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 9:04am On Sep 06, 2016
mactoni91:
kidding bawo?
It is very possible, the guy is saying the truth because dollar now is 450 plus at the black market

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by joe4866: 9:22am On Sep 06, 2016
Singapore1:

i still find it very difficult to believe the guy because it was 380/$ yesterday morning
you have to Bro..
Got mine 446/$ last week from gtb

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
Singapore1:

He could be right! It was N380/$ as at yesterday when you are given them $ and you are collecting Naira. But when they are collecting Naira from you to excahnge it to $ for you, They collect more Naira than the 380/$ according to the guy, he could be right but that is too much gain for them at that rate of N480 plus.

May God help us in this country with high level of greed.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Royle2014(m): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
Even our dear trusted banks scam us of our money and dey dont want me to scam people in return? Iyalaya anybody angry
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by uneeking(m): 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
Singapore1:

Yes, you are right. I use GTB card too. Iused it last on the 31st August at WHOIS to buy domain names and I was charged about #380 to the dollar. That other guy cannot be correct. GTB Card still and its rates seem the best still.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by uneeking(m): 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
I have been a quiet follower of this thread for sometime now. I want to use this opportunity to thank the moderator Chibenze as well as people like 2sexy, Iykepromotions for the good work they do freely here. May the Almighty God reward you all for your sincere contributions Emmyk and others too. Same for Ewuoso who hated me and Chibenze for reporting him for getting out of line with the rules of the forum. I am happy he is a better domainer now and now appreciates Chibenze's work at last. We are here to help one another move forWard in life financially without wanting to know who is defecating his ass off in Aso Rock. God bless your hustles. all of you. As for those too lazy to go and read the pages Chibenze keeps refering them to, you do not know what you are missing. If you are too lazy to do such a simple task, YOU WILL LOSE A LOT OF MONEY buying crap domains like I did before deciding to read the WHOLE pages here.
As my own humble contribution here for newbies like me, I wish to introduce you a good keyword research tool that has improved my choice of domain names especially those for parking. Check it out yourself insert a word e.g car and see the wonderFul results it gives to you. The tool can be found here; http:// tools (dot) seobook(dot) com/ keyword-tools / seobook / . Please remove the spaces.

I also copied the pages Chibenze keeps referring you guys to and posted it on my blog.
You can find that here, http:// domain dot uneekomunikations dot com/wp/how-to-buy-a-profitable-domain-name/. Remove the spaces and type appropriately.
Hope I have been of a little help as a newbie that I am

GOD BLESS OUR HUSTLES WITH ABUNDANT DOLLARS AND EUROS!

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
uneeking:
I have been a quiet follower of this thread for sometime now. I want to use this opportunity to thank the moderator Chibenze as well as people like 2sexy, Iykepromotions for the good work they do freely here. May the Almighty God reward you all for your sincere contributions Emmyk and others too. Same for Ewuoso who hated me and Chibenze for reporting him for getting out of line with the rules of the forum. I am happy he is a better domainer now and now appreciates Chibenze's work at last. We are here to help one another move forWard in life financially without wanting to know who is defecating his ass off in Aso Rock. God bless your hustles. all of you. As for those too lazy to go and read the pages Chibenze keeps refering them to, you do not know what you are missing. If you are too lazy to do such a simple task, YOU WILL LOSE A LOT OF MONEY buying crap domains like I did before deciding to read the WHOLE pages here.
As my own humble contribution here for newbies like me, I wish to introduce you a good keyword research tool that has improved my choice of domain names especially those for parking. Check it out yourself insert a word e.g car and see the wonderFul results it gives to you. The tool can be found here; http:// tools (dot) seobook(dot) com/ keyword-tools / seobook / . Please remove the spaces.

I also copied the pages Chibenze keeps referring you guys to and posted it on my blog.
You can find that here, http:// domain dot uneekomunikations dot com/wp/how-to-buy-a-profitable-domain-name/. Remove the spaces and type appropriately.
Hope I have been of a little help as a newbie that I am

GOD BLESS OUR HUSTLES WITH ABUNDANT DOLLARS AND EUROS!

Are you saying someone has reported Chibenze? If I get you clearly. But why? and for what?

No wonder I have not being seen him for sometime now. That will be disastrous O! Especially for new comers
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
mactoni91:
kidding bawo?

The guy seem really joking. Honestly, I just registered a domain now 08YN.COM for a sum of $8.99 approx $9 and I was charged average of N381 to a $.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by AXYZ: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
expertix:

So are some of our exchangers. Someone exchanged my $24 at N280/$ just yesterday.

joe4866:
you have to Bro..
Got mine 446/$ last week from gtb
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by m8rasw6h11(m): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
expertix:

The guy seem really joking. Honestly, I just registered a domain now 08YN.COM for a sum of $8.99 approx $9 and I was charged average of N381 to a $.

No, FCMB (via paypal) charged me 415 to $1 August 31st.
It's quite possible oooo.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by seawhite: 6:11am On Sep 07, 2016
my e-mail plz chikbezzfashion@gmail.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mactoni91(m): 11:25am On Sep 07, 2016
i wnt argue with you guys...
Weda u believe me or not, i sha knw i was charged 500naira/$1.17 and 5300naira/$10.67

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52