Stats: 3,167,358 members, 7,868,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (572345 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 27, 2013
I didn't want to say anything but I have to.

Afternic issue is not IP or VPN...

DONT tell them you are from naija and your case is solved.

Sedo, me go still find a way around it.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 27, 2013
wirinet:

The VPN is the problem. If you plan to use Nigerian address and Bank account, you must show transparency by using nigerian IP. I have registered with godaddy, bodis, sedo, betfair and lots of others with my Nigerian IP, you just need to convince them of your identity and residencial address, and having a foreign IP with a nigerian address is suspicious.

And another problem with VPN is that their IPs are often dynamic, meaning they change constantly. So your location changes each time you log into your account.

You should realize that you must be doing something wrong since you are having problems with most sites you registered with. I suggest you write the support of those sites and explain why you used a foreign IP to access their site. Apologize and promise to never use foreign IP to log into their sites again if re-admitted. Also send scanned copies of your drivers license, electricity bill and your debit card(remember to blot out the last 4 digits). If you are lucky they might restore your account. if that does not work, then you will have to open other accounts with new IP (Nigerian), new name and new details.
hmm IMO based on what ve read especially @Mrnesty's post, godaddy or sedo or any oda site, wont call u.or send a letter to ur address wen ua bout making or receivn paymnt.. just open d account by any means necessary. well dats wat i did. Im usin a u.s I.p "constant one" u.s fone number dat is connectd to my mtn, used it to verify my sedo one hand..so far ve nt had any issues..and when d time comes for me to reciev paymnt I wont ve to use my Nigerian bank directly. grin...btw using a Nigerian stuff will greatly affect anyone in dz domainin stuff accordin to my oga @2sexy he lost a customer cos of dz Nigerian issue.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 11:34am On Jul 27, 2013
^^^That means we will continue using the country's IP address we registered with shocked

International Gobe

@all, u can pm humblesam to open a paypal account for you. He opened one for my oga and was about openning my own b4 seun deleted his thread.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 27, 2013
bomking4x: ^^^That means we will continue using the country's IP address we registered with shocked

International Gobe

@all, u can pm humblesam to open a paypal account for you. He opened one for my oga and was about openning my own b4 seun deleted his thread.
i dont think his account is stil active, do u ve his contact?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 11:50am On Jul 27, 2013
New $1.99 Godaddy cupon code

Happy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 11:52am On Jul 27, 2013
mikelreal: i dont think his account is stil active, do u ve his contact?

He opened another thread on biz section now,scroll down to see his thread
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by moneycometh: 11:57am On Jul 27, 2013
i need to know how to start domain name, pls help johnezoje@gmail.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by wirinet(m): 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
2sexy, what happened? you said you would call yesterday but I did not hear from you.

My three domains packed at sedo have 32 views and 3 clicks since I packed it there three weeks ago. Does that mean people are interested in the domains? I have not put it up for auction yet. The domains are removalsguide, suitmarket and windowdownloads all in the dot com domain. All the clicks came from windowdownloads so I am thinking it has great potential for a website.

What do you think?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
It could mean anything bro.

Where did you get that theme for your website in your siggy? It's sleeky cheesy

okay send me your number via email na.

wirinet: 2sexy, what happened? you said you would call yesterday but I did not hear from you.

My three domains packed at sedo have 32 views and 3 clicks since I packed it there three weeks ago. Does that mean people are interested in the domains? I have not put it up for auction yet. The domains are removalsguide, suitmarket and windowdownloads all in the dot com domain. All the clicks came from windowdownloads so I am thinking it has great potential for a website.

What do you think?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
2s£xy:
It could mean anything bro.

Where did you get that theme for your website in your siggy? It's sleeky cheesy

okay send me your number via email na.

2s£xy how business today? grin

As usual, check and value this my hotcake, alhoil.com grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by never2late: 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
moneycometh: i need to know how to start domain name, pls help johnezoje@gmail.com

All the information you will ever need is here.Try and read from page one to the last page you will surely turn to domain guru.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
Bros, abeg nor break my head cos me nor know the meaning of alhoil oh
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

2s£xy how business today? grin

As usual, check and value this my hotcake, alhoil.com grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
2s£xy:
y u dey make me laugh evrytym??
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
2s£xy:

Must a domain name has to be in dictionary before it has meaning? i believe u knew the answer is capital ''NO'', but if u believe it has to be in dictionary, please what is the meaning of nairaland in the dictionary. U don fold my hand. U dey talk as if u're new in this biz.. shocked shocked.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2013
You are trying to serve the 'brandable' niche but not muct has been out from ya.

Here is ans advice from one the top gun. 'if you have to explain what your domain stand for, it might not be that great'

however, send me an email and I have something for ya cheesy
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Must a domain name has to be in dictionary before it has meaning? i believe u knew the answer is capital ''NO'', but if u believe it has to be in dictionary, please what is the meaning of nairaland in the dictionary. U don fold my hand. U dey talk as if u're new in this biz.. shocked shocked.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
2s£xy:
You are trying to serve the 'brandable' niche but not muct has been out from ya.

Here is ans advice from one the top gun. 'if you have to explain what your domain stand for, it might not be that great'

however, send me an email and I have something for ya cheesy

check ur email
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
Dot com, check ur email...

Have they replied you ever since on that your domains?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
2s£xy:
Dot com, check ur email...

Have they replied you ever since on that your domains?

I just placed it on market today only and its got 12 view

I got ur mail but i'm speechless. You're a domain legend.. grin
9ice1 cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
Lol...

Just that I hav had my share of draw-backs...

If I had the kind of money I want, I know what I am capable of doing.

You won't understand until my 25k deal is sealed. I have been on the edge of my seat in the last 4 weeks since I haven't heard from them with 6 emails from me to them.

I wonder sad sad
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

I just placed it on market today only and its got 12 view

I got ur mail but i'm speechless. You're a domain legend.. grin
9ice1 cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
Current trend now is wears/wearable

Do your homework very well and smile to the bank
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
bomking4x: Current trend now is wears/wearable

how did you come about it. Explain?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2013
Shawnmayor: how did you come about it. Explain?

Una no go kill person with laugh for here from sad to angry to wink to smiley to cheesy to grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
2s£xy:
Lol...

Just that I hav had my share of draw-backs...

If I had the kind of money I want, I know what I am capable of doing.

You won't understand until my 25k deal is sealed. I have been on the edge of my seat in the last 4 weeks since I haven't heard from them with 6 emails from me to them.

I wonder sad sad

Don't worry we will get there for sure... we get baba God now grin
Check ur mail
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2013
Lol 1 chance... The best names are gone...
bomking4x: Current trend now is wears/wearable

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
I check but nothing serious. Anyway, i replied. NO P
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Don't worry we will get there for sure... we get baba God now grin
Check ur mail
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
Shawnmayor: how did you come about it. Explain?
From my oga at th top (2sexy)
2s£xy:
Lol 1 chance... The best names are gone...

I will make it double chances by monday grin
Am snapping 1 hot wears domain on monday cool
Wish me Goodluck cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iffydave: 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
Guyz, please I want to purchase a domain with my UBA africard @ godaddy but after placing the order the msge I got is this:

"Unfortunately, we are unable to process your purchase using this form of payment, please utilize another form of payment of payment"
Please what is wrong I thought they accept visa card or is it because I used coupon code?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
That is the effect of coupon. Use another coupn code...
iffydave: Guyz, please I want to purchase a domain with my UBA africard @ godaddy but after placing the order the msge I got is this:

"Unfortunately, we are unable to process your purchase using this form of payment, please utilize another form of payment of payment"
Please what is wrong I thought they accept visa card or is it because I used coupon code?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
Tell me the domain make I help i reg am with my fone now now... What if it was gone by monday? I will push to ur godaddy account for sure.

That's was I lost vaporly.com which if I had known, i would have asked someone to help me register it.

But u must pay me back oh.
bomking4x:
From my oga at th top (2sexy)

I will make it double chance by monday grin
Am snapping 1 hot wears domain on monday cool
Wish me Goodluck cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2013
2s£xy:
Tell me the domain make I help i reg am with my fone now now... What if it was gone by monday? I will push to ur godaddy account for sure.

That's was I lost vaporly.com which if I had known, i would have asked someone to help me register it.

oya help me reg dat domain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iffydave: 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
2s£xy:
That is the effect of coupon. Use another coupn code...

Ok thank man, will do that asap. I sent u mail pls kindly respond, we nid to chat abeg
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bomking4x: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
2s£xy:

For sure...I will pay you back.
Check your mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84