Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (565948 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mactoni91(m): 7:49am On Dec 14, 2017
i urgently need a reliable seller to pull out $35 paypal funds from afternic.
pls experienced domainer should help recommend because lot of E-currency scammers have been sending me mails here on nairaland
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
mactoni91:
i urgently need a reliable seller to pull out $35 paypal funds from afternic.
pls experienced domainer should help recommend because lot of E-currency scammers have been sending me mails here on nairaland
Use @Justi4Jesu
She pays you on time.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Rupii: 1:02am On Dec 16, 2017
iykepromotions:

[center]
The new school is here. Stay relevant #SLD.[/center]
https://www.facebook.com/BitcoinDomain

more sales report @ http://dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm

Interesting sale For bitcoincash.org , Registered on 2017-03-05

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexycom(m): 7:20am On Dec 18, 2017
Rupii:
Is that really you Rupii? Come on drop some lined for us cheesy I have a few questions for you if it's really Rupii behind the handle and not some fake asss
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mbz101(m): 9:42am On Dec 23, 2017
We buy and sell Bitcoin and other digital money

For ur online Clean E-marketing tools
Php Mailer:$15
Cp:$15
Rdp:$15
Google voice:$10
Webmail:$15
VPN No logs $30 yr

Take note as will are solution provide for accounts and credit code

Amazon aws EC2 Active (3) Accounts $75 One Account is $30

$50 aws Credits | Srise 2017 $25

Digital Ocean $50 credit code $25

bing Ads coupon 200$ worldwide $50

Verified USA paypal merchant account worldwide $60
Note: REQUIREMENT: you must have an active payoneer account, which is free to open.

BUSINESS Paypal Verified Account w/ Transaction History $100

Crypters & binders software MegaPack 60+ items $85

Stealth PayPal account age 2010+ Bank+card+Cookies $100

Lynda and Udemy with github account lifetime $20

Premium Linkedin.com 119$/month 1 month is included $50

Windows 10 PRO x64 Pre-Activated Cracked OS iso $30

I'm legitimate business man . No games please..

Contact me to place order: 08051671260
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lekemon(m): 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
PYDQ.net and DetroitMechanic.com available at giveaway
Both 2 to 3 years old domains. Very good Chip and geo domain names.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by PhatBG(m): 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
sconp:

I like bio-fertilizers though the hyphen but I believe it's highly sellable.
I believe you've sold this.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by sconp: 1:03am On Jan 01, 2018
PhatBG:
I believe you've sold this.
I am/was not the owner.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 2:34am On Jan 03, 2018
xmich:

Thanks,you've just calmed my mind down,
pls how will the cheque get to me And have you been receiving money from them through this means.

Pls don't fell disturbed,am just curious about this.
Hi xmich, how did you go about solving your payment receiving issues from Godaddy auctions? I only have Payoneer account.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Lordprez: 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
Guys today i got a debit from godaddy for a domain i forgot i still own. How do i stop auto renew or close the account? and is it possible to get a refund?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by beckplanet: 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
A popular domain Registrar is giving out $5 credit for new dot Com domain registration. One per account. Inbox me to get the link now. OFFER is for limited time. Hurry!!
Palomify@gmail.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by beckplanet: 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dlawnoni: 1:00am On Jan 11, 2018
pls..how can I download from YouTube
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Treasure28: 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
Just pick up Bio-Chemical.com
What's your view?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
what we do

We buy and sell Fiverr Paypal Withdrawal, Skrill, Neteller, Perfectmoney, Amazon Gift Cards
We buy and sell Etherum (eth)

We buy and BTC (Bitcoin)
We buy/Sell Payoneer

Contact us for your tested and trusted exchange - https:///send?phone=00971555821385..

Contact us Today and Don't miss out

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Zdoh(m): 11:07am On Jan 27, 2018
ZIDOHEXCHANGE®

BUYING AND SELLING

**PAYONEER**

**PAYPAL**

**SKRILL**

**BITCOIN**

**NETELLER**

INSTANT exchange to
payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Call/Whatsap....08088759163
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Applist: 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
Advertise your domain names on our site [url]applist.ng[/url]
Try it out and give your feedback.

Thanks in advance.
[url]applist.ng[/url]
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 11:49am On Jan 29, 2018
Yesterday, I want to write that am expecting some sales from february on so far January is almost over. This morining I got a mail from afternic that one of my domains has been sold at a BUY IT NOW Price of $499. Actually this is my first sale since the new year. Registered the domain on the 17th of thsi month @6.99 USD at Namesilo. The name of the domain is solar related. details and screenshot coming soon.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 11:53am On Jan 29, 2018
We buy all your paypal funds from domain sales, godaddy, clients etc

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by biuti(f): 11:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
iykepromotions:
Yesterday, I want to write that am expecting some sales from february on so far January is almost over. This morining I got a mail from afternic that one of my domains has been sold at a BUY IT NOW Price of $499. Actually this is my first sale since the new year. Registered the domain on the 17th of thsi month @6.99 USD at Namesilo. The name of the domain is solar related. details and screenshot coming soon.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wow, Congrats. Did you outbound for the domain? and please send me the email template for outbounding too at @gmail.com, thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 9:03am On Jan 30, 2018
biuti:

Wow, Congrats. Did you outbound for the domain? and please send me the email template for outbounding too at.... , thanks.
Did little outbounding. none replied. am not surprised or worried after that because most of them may not like to do business with just a new person. probably one of them that hit the buy it now button at afternic.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by biuti(f): 11:40am On Jan 30, 2018
iykepromotions:
Did little outbounding. none replied. am not surprised or worried after that because most of them may not like to do business with just a new person. probably one of them that hit the buy it now button at afternic.

Wow, seems outbounding is the way now. Thanks for the domain sales letter, wishing you more sales.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mbz101(m): 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
We buy and sell Bitcoin,Eth,Ltc and other digital money

For ur online Clean E-marketing tools
Php Mailer:$15
Cp:$15
Rdp:$15
Google voice:$10
Webmail:$15
VPN No logs $30 yr

Take note as will are solution provide for accounts and credit code

Amazon aws EC2 Active (3) Accounts $75 One Account is $30

VPS Windows Server $32 Per Year

Business verified Account Payza $60

$50 aws Credits | Srise 2017 $25

Digital Ocean $50 credit code $25

bing Ads coupon 200$ worldwide $50

Tinkoff Bank wallet + verified iD+ virtual MasterCard $50

Verified USA paypal merchant account worldwide $60
Note: REQUIREMENT: you must have an active payoneer account, which is free to open.

BUSINESS Paypal Verified Account w/ Transaction History $100

Crypters & binders software MegaPack 60+ items $85

Stealth PayPal account age 2010+ Bank+card+Cookies $100

Lynda and Udemy with github account lifetime $20

payoneer.com USA GBP EUR approved account not used $45

Premium Linkedin.com 119$/month 1 month is included $50

Windows 10 PRO x64 Pre-Activated Cracked OS iso $30

Account capitalist.net verification payment service $60

I'm legitimate business man . No games please..

Contact me to place order: 08051671260
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iamleumas: 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
iykepromotions:

Congrats to you big boss, please I want to start domain flipping biz this week. can you please put me through on that sir?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iamleumas: 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
haykay2005:
Sold Overstocked.org for $120
Purchase price : namepros free domain freebies. Sold after 2 months of ownership
Venue : namejet auction

HerbProject.com sold for $450
Purchase price : handreg $1.27 fasthost promo. Sold after 9 months
Venue : namejet
Third sale of the month

please I want to start domain flipping biz this week. can you please put me through on that sir?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iamleumas: 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
iykepromotions:
Just for the encouragement. sold this domain exactly one week after registeration. $499 @ a BUY IT NOW PRICE Via Namesilo. My fastest domain sale so far. screenshot below

please I want to start domain flipping biz this week. can you please put me through on that sir?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
iamleumas:

I will advice you to do more research on your own even outside this thread or get a mentor with proof of earnings to personally train and mentor you.

This is a serious business and only seriousness and commitment would make one to buy the right domains and see result in time.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iamleumas: 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
iykepromotions:
I will advice you to do more research on your own even outside this thread or get a mentor with proof of earnings to personally train and mentor you.

This is a serious business and only seriousness and commitment would make one to buy the right domains and see result in time.

Regards.

Thanks so much sir
I'll be Glad if you can be my mentor, what will it cost me?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
We buy all your paypal funds from domain sales, godaddy, clients etc

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by uhiochris1(m): 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
Sold my first ever domain late last year.
Hiretourbus.com: Sold $100 on flippa registered with 0.99 Held for two months.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.