Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (565947 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 3:45pm On May 22, 2019
Come with all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, Domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid to us at sweet rates........ We buy any amount

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal

Tested and Trusted

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Zdoh(m): 10:45am On May 30, 2019
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypa - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lexxyrule(m): 1:45pm On May 30, 2019
700$ payoneer available
130$ Skrill available
400$ paypal available

Contact at whatsapp via signature.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Ghanaian(m): 6:24pm On May 31, 2019
Upwork is making people happy

Approval of all Upwork Account
Setup of New Upwork profile to get approved immediately within 30mins.
Creating of Upwork US, Uk and Canada and other countries account 30mins.

Call or whatsapp
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by nkeona(m): 1:17am On Jun 08, 2019
Which is best bitcoin or eth and were can i sell them thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 7:47am On Jun 09, 2019
Bring all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, Domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid to us at sweet rates........ We buy any amount

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal

Tested and Trusted

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Ghanaian(m): 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
upwork is making people happy

Approval of all upwork Account
Setup of New upwork profile to get approved immediately within 30mins.
Creating of upwork US, Uk and Canada and other countries account 30mins.

Also Get 3years NORD PREMIUM/UNLIMITED VPN

Call or whatsapp
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by godwinchigozie6: 10:21am On Jul 06, 2019
please can you send me the sales letter at godwinchigozie at gmail dot com.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by godwinchigozie6: 10:27am On Jul 06, 2019
Chibenze:
Finally sold pointeuse dot com for -----
I am still a newbie, so for newbies like me may ask how did I buy/ sell domain.
This is my little advice:
before u buy/reg any domain try to make research. Always buy domains that represent a product/ service. You should have at least 5
end user to contact b4 purchasing any domain.

For example: b4 i bought pikalainat dot com (which i sold for £100 exactly same pattern i use to sell pointeuse).
1.) I search on google for ''pikalainat'' i discovered many site uses that keyword.
2.) I ask myself wat is the meaning of pikalainat? and why are
those users doing with pikalainat, i discovered
that pikalainat mean ''instant loan'' in finland. like pointeuse which means ''Time Clock'' in french
3.) I search for possible end user that may be interested to purchase this domain. I got about 7-
13 end users.
4.) I ask myself if other extension has been
taken and develop? When i check, i saw .net, org, etc has been registered and some where
website.
5.) after my research above? I took the risk to
purchase the domain (all domains i buy/reg).
This is how every newbie like me should
research b4 purchasing/ buying any domain
name.
I always tell people to make google their best friend, but few criticizes me.
If you are wise make google ur best friend, i would have not know the meaning of pointeuse if i did not make google my best friend.
i bought the pointeuse dot com for $18.
All thanks to the almighty God.

Your passion and determination should drive you. If you don’t have passion for domain investment please quit (look for other things to do).
I always say domain investment can make u a millionaire even a billionaire.
I want to see you succeed.
Another secret for newbies like me: start buying and selling ur names even though you make just $1 profit or even lost. Keep selling. The more u sell the more u become smarter and better in choosen a good name. Read, read, read, keep on learning every day by day. Make google ur best friend and u will never regret it (a promise) and u will see urself making sales.
And most importantly Trust in God.
It is only two being that can give you wealth and fame either God or the Devil.
If you choose the wealth/fame of the devil sorry because u r doom (no peace, joy, etc).

If you Chose the wealth/fame from God: ‘’The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it (proverb. 10:22)’’

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
[color=#006600][/color]
Please, Help me analyse this domain name lossweightclinic.com.
How do you see the name?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:50am On Jul 06, 2019
godwinchigozie6:
[color=#006600][/color]
Please, Help me analyse this domain name lossweightclinic.com.
How do you see the name?
I am sorry sir,
I no longer discuss about domain biz again. I have contributed my quarter on this thread.
I have sent u an email to links you can find samples of sales letter at namepros just by simple searching ''domain investment sale letters namepros'' on google

Always use google to get most of the answer u need.

Good luck.
God Bless Nigeria

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thelino: 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
It’s never too late to start. Join our thread here. We are a working group of web and mobile app professionals providing you with free and concise programming courses to get you started from zero to hero

Join our thread here
http://tweetszone.com/section/programming

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexycom(m): 10:24am On Jul 10, 2019
Chibenze:

I am sorry sir,
I no longer discuss about domain biz again. I have contributed my quarter on this thread.
I have sent u an email to links you can find samples of sales letter at namepros just by simple searching ''domain investment sale letters namepros'' on google

Always use google to get most of the answer u need.

Good luck.
God Bless Nigeria
BOSS BOSS grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by LeadsPlus: 9:28am On Aug 13, 2019
1. Supply of Fresh Targeted Leads on any niche of your choice to e-commerce, bloggers, Internet Marketers e.t.c.

2. Is your business online or are you planning to go online?
Then I can configure Dedicated SMTP SERVERS for effective bulk mailing that will deliver directly to the inbox of 1000's of your leads (Customers).

3. Create a YouTube Video Ads that will efficiently build your business list by attracting 100s of Email & YouTube subscribers to your business.

4. I can design a complete powerful Traffic Funnel for your business that will always make your potential leads submit there best email address, follow you on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter e.t.c.

5. Are you in a Clickbank Blacklisted Country?
I can open a working Clickbank account for you, that has a withdrawal feature to your local bank account from any part of the world.

6. MailWizz "One of the best email marketing applications ever created, period"
This application cost up to 22k trust me, just for the regular license... you can check there website.
I have the Enterprise License, inbox me for the best offer!
This offer comes with free Mailgun SMTP Server installation.

7. "Thrive Architect"
Create beautiful, engaging and visually impressive content & layouts in WordPress. In short within 24hours if you work hard this software can build you a complete professional website that gurus charge 30k minimum.
You can contact me for the life time license.

PS:
Licenses are "ORIGINAL" I don't do cracked!

Phone: 09012640095
Whatsapp: 09012640095

LEADS PLUS

All About Your Business & Email Marketing...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by toolsguru: 9:48am On Aug 13, 2019
GRAB THIS WEBSITE AT A VERY CHEAPEST PRICE EVER!!!

Business Description
Forumup is a website with high quality content in all categories. It was founded in 24th of Sep 2005. This Forum enjoys annual revenue of over $16,000 USD

How does your business make money?
This website earns money from AdSense advertising and Space Ads sales.

forumup.org value $147,653. You can check HERE for confirmation.

Daily Unique Visitors? : 13,000
Daily Pageview Count? : 546,000
Daily Ads Revenue? : $130
Monthly Ads Revenue? : $3,900
Yearly Ads Revenue: ? : $46,800

Why should someone buy this business?
• You have freedom of running this business from any corner of the world.
• Forum are world-famous website, that people interact and seek for help, support and to learn which makes it a community of Learning and also to meet people with the same niches. so people place and buy ads to generate sales on their products.
• This is an evergreen niche and product that generates sales throughout the year.
• High volume buying keywords are ranked on google search.
• Fully SEO Optimized Quality Content is posted that has the ability to generate sales.
• Premium domain name.

Business Strengths
• Key Words Ranking
• Passive Revenue
• Well Established and Unique Brand

Opportunities for a new owner
• Start Selling into New Markets
• Develop New Features

Marketing
• Affiliate Marketing
• Native Advertising
• SEO

Assets
• Domains
• Website files, source code and content

You can write me on info@forumup.org for any offer... or You can make your offer by chatting with me on whatsapp: 0 9 0 71 83 64 95

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ahms12(m): 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
email me: david_tella@yahoo.com
please help me with the necessary things... Here is my email ahmsully09@gmail.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by solutionarena: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
Looking for a quality #hosting Company?

Cedarhostng is your best choice

We've various options from #cloudhosting to #resellerhosting - check out our website to choose a suitable plan for your #business needs

www.cedarhostng.net
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by divinebrand1(m): 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2019
Interested in using 3D animations or cartoons to enhance your sales?

Whatsaap me on 08139539656

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Sifonudoh: 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
Nigerian adsense for sale, new policy
call/whatsapp me 09068605947

I also have INSTABUILDER 2.07 at a discounted price
unlimited websites
call/whatsapp me 09068605947
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by javijabor: 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
Na so this thread take die? cry
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
javijabor:

For where? E nor fit die! grin

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
Chibenze:

wow. I like your motivation/ passion chia I wish I was still active here, I have already pour out my blessings to all newbies like you just like Isaac in the bible(because I am also a newbie)...so no other blessing remaining again to share.

God Bless Nigeria

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexycom(m): 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
A mod hid this thread and I found out. I reached out to Seun on Twitter to have it back on...Good 'id days

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by viktor88: 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
2sexycom:
A mod hid this thread and I found out. I reached out to Seun on Twitter to have it back on...Good 'id days
Nice. Let me read Tru.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexycom(m): 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
viktor88:

Nice. Let me read Tru.
na so so fight full am ooo.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by viktor88: 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
2sexycom:
na so so fight full am ooo.
Domainer are always fighting on nairaland
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexycom(m): 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
viktor88:

Domainer are always fighting on nairaland
grin grin grin It is the Nigerian brand

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Abdulasod: 5:08am On Mar 16, 2022
Wow! Read this thread when I started domaining in 2015.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Generalkorex(m): 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
javijabor:
I tell you
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Ariesking3: 11:16am On Apr 16, 2022
isaactolu:
Although domain name business has been around for a while, recently it is becoming popular in Nigeria. domain flipping is the easiest online business and also the most profitable with potential profit of between 100% and up to 10000% sometimes even more than that. if done properly and patience is applied, you can make it big with this online venture. a domain name bought or registered with $10 can be sold for up to $10,000 or even more than that, although i must warn that this kind of scenario dont happen frequently and when it does happen it require lot of work and technique but a domain name bought with $10 can easily be sold for $50 which is an amazing 400% profit.
There are 3 main aspect of domain name business
1. domain flipping i.e buying domain name and reselling for profit
2. domain parking
3. developing domain name to a website and selling for huge profit
I will like everyone that is into domain name business to share their experience, tips and techniques.
I have 8 different domain names With 2years duration availabke for sale at cheap rate
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by corneymedia: 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
*PROMO* *PROMO* *PROMO!!*
Hello dear friend,
This is to notify you that Corneyblex will help you build professional website starting from #3500
And you we get #500 from every customers you referred to us
From now till April 28.
*Services we offer*
-Web design/development
-Website monetization
-SEO Ranking
-Promotion
-Email marketing
-Website flipping

You can get in touch with us now and let lift your business to the next level:
https:///message/JULUS3DEOW5WB1
Happy Easter!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick