Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,117 members, 7,867,225 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:31 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (572238 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 10:47am On Aug 03, 2013
2s£xy:
Please, always ask your questions here and stop sending me pm just to answer questions on domaining, which may have been answered on this thread.

flyreserve.com
yourfamilyplanning.com ?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by riteprice1: 10:50am On Aug 03, 2013
2s£xy pls explain how i wont get banned when supplying foreign info when registering a domain while using naija debit card for payment.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 10:53am On Aug 03, 2013
riteprice1: 2s£xy pls explain how i wont get banned when supplying foreign info when registering a domain while using naija debit card for payment.

Your account will be blocked until you scan and forward them your proof of address that match ur credit card info, or your Photo ID that carry the Card info.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2013
riteprice1:
Thanks for your reply. So what you're telling me in essence is that i can register domains with foreign info even if my mode of payment is with naija debit card, and i wont get suspended.
at least thats what ive been doing
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2013
riteprice1: 2s£xy pls explain how i wont get banned when supplying foreign info when registering a domain while using naija debit card for payment.
It simple use uba visa africard and make sure the address you are going to use to register the domain matches the one on with your card
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by riteprice1: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Your account will be blocked until you scan and forward them your proof of address that match ur credit card info, or your Photo ID that carry the Card info.
Thanks for your reply. Its clear to me now for domain registration. Is same applicable for sedo and afternic registration?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by riteprice1: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2013
@shawnmayor thanks for your contribution
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by riteprice1: 11:12am On Aug 03, 2013
blym4real:
It simple use uba visa africard and make sure the address you are going to use to register the domain matches the one on with your card
bly4real i know this is the normal method, but i'm looking for a way to bypass discrimination for being a nigerian domain seller. Any idea?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 03, 2013
Who is Mature07 here?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ovokeiv1(m): 11:26am On Aug 03, 2013
@2sexy.... abeg i go need d ebooks for d forex stuff if u cn share. tnx
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
Are you sure you are researching or brainstorming? Na wa o.
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

flyreserve.com
yourfamilyplanning.com ?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
2s£xy:
Are you sure you are researching or brainstorming? Na wa o.

No, i just registered them na
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Is it only America exporttrailers.com available for? Was the domain registered only because of America? Na only America dey for this world? sad

That's ain't opinion anyway!
Thats why one of una quickly go register expporttrucks.com? sad
This is what someone did to 2s£xy here few days ago sad
Yes the person registered it because of my exporttrailer.com, and it even only 2 view now sad . Why are we doing this? This is not good. Be creative on your own. I bet you u will not sell that domain by God's grace. That domain will spend 100 years in the godaddy auctions where u put am.
Nonsense angry sad

It baffles me why u guys have to worry about people mimmicking or typographing ur domains. For me it only increases my chances of selling my domain as "if its not panodol,its not the same thing as panadol" . If potential buyers buy the typo domain, it will give me the opportunity to increase my price and let the buyer know i have the original.

Comon sense is indeed not comon.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

It baffles me why u guys have to worry about people mimmicking or typographing ur domains. For me it only increases my chances of selling my domain as "if its not panodol,its not the same thing as panadol" . If potential buyers buy the typo domain, it will give me the opportunity to increase my price and let the buyer know i have the original.

Thank you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1000 Likes

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

true talk, but na wa where you leave us go since na
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ernersinfobank(m): 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
code: WOW234eib
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2013
ernersinfobank: code: WOW234eib
have you tested it? How much does it cost
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
ernersinfobank: code: WOW234eib
not working. abeg anybdy with a working code?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2013
mikelreal: not working. abeg anybdy with a working code?
i think all codes are expired cus of new month tins
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akeemag: 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
rocker99 0.99$
SMB99F 0.99$
RECAP 1.99$
Check them and give us feed back
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
That is not common sense, MR. You are only leading them to be lazy and possibly unproductive domainers which could make them never make I dime.

Let's take an hypotetical case study.

We are writing exams and I am copying your works... How am I sure you are correct? How am I sure I won't fail.

You are only teaching them to be dependent on others, which will not be good for them.

I have no qualms if anyone copy my domain but how would that help them in the end? And you say typo is the 'common sense'?

If anybody is not read to do their homework and think you can just register domains any how, continue in your folly. After all, it's not my money but their.

Do you realise that most of the people doing this are those looking for quick or fast money?
mrnestyy1985:

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
2s£xy:
That is not common sense, MR. You are only leading them to be lazy and possibly unproductive domainers which could make them never make I dime.

We are writing exams and I am copying your works... How am I sure you are correct? How am I sure I won't fail.

You are only teaching them to be dependent on others, which will not be good for them.

I have no qualms if anyone copy my domain but how would that help them in the end? And you say typo is the 'common sense'?

If anybody is not read to do their homework and think you can just register domains any how, continue in your folly. After all, it's not my money but their.

Do you realise that most of the people doing this are those looking for quick or fast money?

What mrnestyy1985 said still the same point where you stated after all it's ain't your money but their. So whoever doing copy copy, leave them alone let them copy. If they lose, good you've said it's ain't your money. You've said it all that someone copying someone else exams, how is he/she sure he/she would pass? Thats cool.

So leave dem O., Let them copy O! na dem know grin

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by never2late: 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
2s£xy:

2sexy Read through what Mrnesty1985 wrote again ,you guys are saying the same thing indirectly. He is not teaching them to be dependent on others. He only mentioned that they should not worry if anybody copy them because if you have original and somebody else have typo it will increase your chance of selling because you have Original.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
never2late: 2sexy Read through what Mrnesty1985 wrote again ,you guys are saying the same thing indirectly. He is not teaching them to be dependent on others. He only mentioned that they should not worry if anybody copy them because if you have original and somebody else have typo it will increase your chance of selling because you have Original.

Exactly what i said it. If anyone know how to copy someone else domain name just like someone copied 2s£xy domain name here, keep on copying. Na u go fail grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by riteprice1: 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
To be fair on this copy copy matter, you all can't deny the fact that you have copied a domain at one point or the other. Whats the essence of looking out for domain trends if not for copying and inspiration. Abi if goggle. Com dey available, shey u no go register? However, it is not wise to limit yourself to copying as it is just one of the numerous strategies in domaining.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
riteprice1: To be fair on this copy copy matter, you all can't deny that you have copied a domain. Whats the essence of looking out for trend if not for copying and inspiration. However copying is just one of the strategies to get a domain name.
Abi if goggle. com dey available you no go register am?

grin don't let 2s£xy hear u O! grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by riteprice1: 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

grin don't let 2s£xy hear u O! grin
bro im just being realistic. I think what 2s£xy really wants is for everyone to apply his twist to the biz, because copying will immensly hinder your creativity.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by encrypt(m): 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2013
domaining things...been following this thread from page one till now...quite an interesting read..am certainly interested and before you tell me "its not for everyone" i know. Just wanted to appreciate you guys and ask for your help from time to time.

PS: google is definitely my friend..gathering softwares and ebooks to get background knowledge...experience however, is the best teacher...@2sexy...@mrnesty..@mikeforreal...@akeemag et al i throway salute grin grin wink
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by encrypt(m): 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
@2sexy following up the marijuana/cannabis trend i discovered lots of sites have been registered however...i discovered vapor is mostly used as opposed to vapour (british english)...my question is "is it advisable to register a domain using "vapour" when the variant "vapor" has been used?
PS: i wasnt copycatting when i came up with the domain name was just suprised such a domain wasnt registered so i did alil digging and saw the variant existed.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
2s£xy:
You guys just need to do more of reading than posting... sad na wa o.na wetin b export trailer again?

Another say 1stcloud9.com or cloudmodes etc?

Take a look at the domains I have reg but some aren't seeing the marketability in those names.

MedicalBillingSoftware

SeismicPro

LaundryWatch

GeoBigData

SuperForex

for those who are thinking of wears, it is not wears but wearables, which a new kind of technology where you have to wear some gadgets that could enable you do somethings. Google 'wearables'

in the light of this, I own ShopWearable.com, SolarWearble.com, WearablesPRO.com WearablesPRO.com before I could get The 'PROS' someone else did.

A guy already turned down iwearables.com offer in xx,x .x. x and I see either apple coming for that domain because they seem to be buying domains with 'i' they bough icloud.com.
Thier is no domain u will register that is not copied or doesnt llook like someones else's domain. except u created ur own dictionary thier is laundrymatch.com/laundrywatch.com. thier is shopwearableart.com/shopwearable.com... and they are all in d same niche.. so what re we saying?? everybody is copyin everybdy. in other forums I belong2, if u happen to discover a good one word or 2words domain, d best tin u do is register both d singular n plural verison of it, d prefix b4 d suffix n vice~versa if necessary, so u know ua in total control. not warning pple not to registr a domain, just because d persn is here, what if grandstar abi dot_com_na_me dae for saudi arabia nko?lol. #my2cents

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
Got a few premiums,

e dey sweet me o !

Gaga!

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.