Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,161 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Internet Connection With Free Subscription - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Internet Connection With Free Subscription (1025 Views)

How To Solve Internet Connection Problem On Modern Combat 5 Blackout / How Can I Use My Iphone 3gs For Internet Connection With A Glo Sim / What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Connection With Free Subscription by meetagape(m): 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2008
Enjoy an internet connection with free subscription using a dial up connection. Just a one time payment and thats all u need. A one time paymment for the hardwares, installation and maintenance
Re: Internet Connection With Free Subscription by tobs(m): 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2008
money,money,money
Re: Internet Connection With Free Subscription by Dclique(m): 1:22am On Apr 01, 2008
So how does it wrk n how wil i subscribe 4 it?
Re: Internet Connection With Free Subscription by empexy(m): 3:01am On Apr 01, 2008
@tob, 2much of awoof is bad 4d health.lol
Re: Internet Connection With Free Subscription by tobs(m): 5:19am On Apr 01, 2008
empexy:

@tob, 2much of awoof is bad 4d health.lol
guy,let it be bad for the health jo , . . .i no send. . . .by the time u will hear the guyz price,u go open mouth. . . . tongue
Re: Internet Connection With Free Subscription by meetagape(m): 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2008
The connection is a dial up connection: Reltel in particular. I will do the configuration, but it only works in the eastern part of Nigeria though to network roaming, but very soon, I will cover the whole Country: U can contact me for more details. 07032117108, 08051972999
Re: Internet Connection With Free Subscription by apity: 2:09am On Apr 03, 2008
check this site up www.your-freedom.net It works,i've been using it since last year.All you need is how to configue your computer to your GPRS phone and install one or two softwares and you are there on the internet.You can do it yourselt.All the step-by-step process is in a ebook which you can get for token.You can contact me through apity2008@yahoo.com for more info if you are interested.

WHAT YOU PAY YOUR HARD EARN MONEY FOR CAN BE GOTTEN FOR A TOKEN IF YOU HAVE THE INFORMATION
Re: Internet Connection With Free Subscription by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 06, 2008
I wish i didn't check what this thread was abt angry
Re: Internet Connection With Free Subscription by hayprof(m): 5:07am On Apr 07, 2008
Done so, already . . tongue
Re: Internet Connection With Free Subscription by eunisam: 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2008
Reltel make it happen!!!!!
Re: Internet Connection With Free Subscription by hayprof(m): 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2008
eunisam:

Reltel make it happen!!!!!

yES 0*

What Plan do u subscribe to ?
Re: Internet Connection With Free Subscription by eunisam: 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2008
Per sec

(1) (Reply)

Help Cant Add Any Internet Profile On Nokia 5200 / How Do I Transfer All Contact In My Old Blackberry To The New One / Iphone4: New Choice For Backup Your Iphone Data And Many Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.