Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP: Are You Interested?: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP: Are You Interested?: (2109 Views)

I Need Business Partnership / Are You Interested In Being A Sport Betting Agent In Nigeria? / When Is Business Partnership Advisable In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP: Are You Interested?: by MrUzo: 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
OPPORTUNITY for Business Partnering, ARE U INTERESTED?:

If you live in lagos you must have seen bill boards like this around with some adverts in it. And for some of us who are business inclined we know the amount of money one can generate if you own any of those bill boards in choice location in any part of Lagos. Especially if you own a bill board mounted like this in a very busy motor-able road. I really don’t want to talk much but just for the sake of people just hearing this as an business “investment” model for the first time and want to know how viable it is in terms of cash flow and returns on investment. I will like to just shade some lights on how much you can earn just owning that and what it cost to set it up. Do you know that if you want to rent a billboard space which you want to place your advert for the period of one year you can pay up to N10,000,000 (Ten Million )naira?

This is not exaggeration, earlier today I saw a billboard requesting for an ads at a place along Ikorudu road very close to obanikoro so I called them and was told to pay 7million per annul to place my advert or 3.5million for 6months. I wasn’t shocked because I know that’s the range of having an ad placed on any of those billboards. So for those of you just knowing, the next time you see Guinness, Etisalat, pepsi, Ay-live, or any other ads on a billboard just know they paid millions to get their ads there.

Ok back to the matter, now someone may ask what about getting your own bill board so other people will be advertising with and while you are collecting the fees? To get your own billboard you have to pay some certain amount depending on the size of your billboard to LASSA (A Lagos state agency) and also You pay small amount to the owners of the space you wanna mount the billboard but sure you will not spend up to quarter of what you charge after everything have been setup.

The main reason am bringing these here is that I saw a very good space along Ikorudu road a very nice space and because I don’t have all of the funds to set it up alone so am bringing it here for people will be interested in this business to form a partnership group and pull funds together and get this thing u and running. So once it’s successful and we get clients we share profit equally. So at firs if you are interested you need to signify your are so we can all know when we will meet and discus about then if all things go well we call in a lawyer so we sign in agreement as to the resolutions of our meeting and “walaaa” the partnership just started.

So if you are interested just signify on the forum and lets agree on when and where we will meet here in Lagos.

From the Desk of
Dike Uzo,
Here in Lagos.

Re: BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP: Are You Interested?: by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
Like how much are we talking about here for an interested partner? I think this is an important factor to put into consideration before anything else.
Re: BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP: Are You Interested?: by oduz: 7:44am On Apr 01, 2013
Re: BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP: Are You Interested?: by oduz: 7:45am On Apr 01, 2013
I am a certified (APCON) advertising practitioner, I already own a few billboards outside Lagos, though I'm based in Lagos

Registration fees for billboards are highest in Lagos, so the rates for retailing/exposure is higher for same size of material

Out of home (Outdoor) Advertising is a multimillion Naira biz like you indicated, & it is highly dependent on three major factors for success viz;

1) Location
2) Location
3) Location cool

Often the client have a list of Locations in mind, where no board exist, so u need to build afresh to fit such request

The biz is akin to the property biz, u build & rent out at high cost & could be stranded for some years without patronage

Even in Lagos you can see board spaces begging for patronage, or actually rusting away

The first picture you showed is called a Unipole, it cost about N6 - 20m to put in place depending on the number of sides & material

The regular fixed Vinyl material is cheap compared with the Ultra which rolls in splinters, the Digital(T.V type) takes the cake

But some blue chip companies feel very safe/comfortable to pay two year's rent, which may instantly cover all costs & lv some profit

Yet to catch some sleep, much more later

For any kind of legitimate support that yu may require, I can be reached thro;

arcmedia007@yahoo.com
Re: BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP: Are You Interested?: by osca123(m): 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2013
am interested how much are we raising?
Re: BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP: Are You Interested?: by erne: 6:32am On Feb 03, 2016
WE ARE THE ASSOCIATION OF POSTER DISTRIBUTORS OF LAGOS STATE. WE SPECIALIZE IN ALL FORMS OF POSTER ADVERTISING IN LAGOS STATE. WE HAVE ADVERT PANELS(4 by 2 Feet) & (8 by 2 Feet) IN ALL MAJOR PEDESTRIAN(FOOTBRIDGES) IN LAGOS STATE WHERE YOU CAN ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND EVENTS AT AFFORDABLE COST.

We are pleased to introduce to you a new means of POSTER ADVERTISING which serves as a replacement for indiscriminate Poster Pasting/ Distribution in Lagos State.

Our Association is approved by LASAA and the methods of our operation include Poster on an Aluminum Frame,to be place inside the walk-way of all pedestrian bridges in Lagos.

Advantages of this mode of Advert:
1. Your Advert reaches your desired audience
2. Wider coverage; Students, women, men, workers, employed and unemployed
3. It is relatively cheap and affordable.
4. Flexible Advert Plans
5. You are on the right side of the law(LASAA)
6. Available on all Pedestrian Bridges in Lagos.

For More Details on Advert Placement
CALL: THE ASSOCIATION OF POSTER DISTRIBUTORS on: 08139458588, 08053408939.
freemacx78@yahoo.com

Re: BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP: Are You Interested?: by toycom001(m): 8:52am On Feb 03, 2016
I'm looking for someone to partner with me on online (digital) advertising. I'm into video advert, social media advert, search engine marketing etc. Anyone interested can call me on 08032739705 or mail toycom001@yahoo.com (personal line)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Secrets Of Wealth?? / Where Can I Buy Salon Equipments Cheap In Abuja? / Nigeria Custom Clearance Procedure: How To Clear Goods At Ports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.