Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,631 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / . (2044 Views)

Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing / Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. / Nigeria Embassy London Worst Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2013
Re: . by ifegy: 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
http://www.immigration.gov.ng/index.php?id=24

Emergency Travel Certificate
Who qualifies?

This certificate is issued to Nigerians who lose their passport while abroad. This certificate helps them to return to Nigeria. An Emergency Travel Certificate is usually valid for one journey to Nigeria only and must be surrendered to immigration authorities at the port of entry.

Requirements for Obtaining an Emergency Travel Certificate•Proof of citizenship
•Police report
•Return Ticket to Nigeria
Re: . by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2013
ifegy: http://www.immigration.gov.ng/index.php?id=24

Emergency Travel Certificate
Who qualifies?

This certificate is issued to Nigerians who lose their passport while abroad. This certificate helps them to return to Nigeria. An Emergency Travel Certificate is usually valid for one journey to Nigeria only and must be surrendered to immigration authorities at the port of entry.

Requirements for Obtaining an Emergency Travel Certificate•Proof of citizenship
•Police report
•Return Ticket to Nigeria

thank you my brother.
Re: . by Vicjustice: 11:50am On Mar 29, 2013
boyestic: i was turned back at dfw aiport on the grounds that my nigerian passport has expired hence,united airline refused to air lift me and ever since have been calling nigerian consulate in new york to know the needed documents for me to get an emergency travelling certificate but no one is picking,please if any one knows what am to present to get the nigerian emergency travelling certificate,pls list it.
That is the main (if not the only obstacle) that one may encounter when travelling with expired passport; airline staff not letting you get a boarding pass: immigration officers do not have any problem with that

(1) (Reply)

Help Out!!! Angola Visa/work Permit / Relocating To El Paso Texas / Okija Town In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.