Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,105 members, 7,867,176 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

123joesun's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 123joesun's Profile / 123joesun's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Business / Your Freedom And Salary. by 123joesun(m): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2022
Hey There!

If you're a SALARY earner like me don't skip this�

SALARY!

You may think SALARY is a thing of the past, but...

In reality nothing has changed today. 200 years ago, humans were enslaved especially in Africa.

Their freedom was taken away... And they were forced to work long hours with little in return.

Does this ring a bell?

Don't you spend everyday chained to your office seat?
I even get tired of that seat and sometimes feels am to familiar with the seat�

Aren't you emotional chained to societal expectations. No time to visit friends and love ones�

Stop being in denial! Your freedom is being taken away every minute and being controlled.

If you want to take back the freedom in your life, you'll want to read the next few lines.

How I'm working and now I make CONSISTENT 6-figures every month just with a SMARTPHONE and INTERNET.

PS: Brand New free report reveals how you can CONSISTENTLY make at least extra 150k simply connecting buyers and sellers even as a beginner on the online space.

Here is the link to join NOW ⤵️
https:///Howtomake100kwithsmartphone.

PS: It requires serious and willing MINDED individuals and they will get my welcome gift.

Hit the access link below NOW ⤵️
https:///Howtomake100kwithsmartphone

See You On The Inside.
Investment / 4 Truthful Reasons Why You Should Not Start Affiliate Marketing. by 123joesun(m): 10:25am On Sep 12, 2022
Hey There!!

I'm Joshua Adeyeye.

Here are 4 simple truth why you should not venture into AFFILIATE MARKETING BUSINESS.

1. DON'T START AFFILIATE MARKETING IF YOU HAVE A GET RICH QUICK MENTALITY/MINDSET:

Affiliate Marketing is not a Get Rich Quick Scheme.

Affiliate Marketing is not a Ponzi Scheme.

And so will not make you rich if you come in thinking you will get rich under 45 minutes.

2. DON'T START AFFILIATE MARKETING IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO LEARN:

Affiliate marketing requires some skills to become successful at it.

To be a successful affiliate marketer you need 3 major skills;

Copywriting, Traffic generation and Closing skills.

These skills aren't far fetched when you sign up as you'll be given all of that to LEARN.

If you hate LEARNING forget EARNING...do not start affiliate marketing.

3. DON'T START AFFILIATE MARKETING IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO MANAGER MONEY:

Yes... I said this to say: The real you is not seen until you start making money.

On this path, if you're serious to follow simple instructions you will make crazy money.

But when you make money and it becomes as tool to your destruction, what is then the gain.

You'll want to learn how to handle this money before you start your affiliate marketing business.

4. DON'T START AFFILIATE MARKETING IF YOU LACK CONSISTENCY:

One great man said; "The key to success is CONSISTENCY"

But I say. The key to success is CONSISTENCY in DOING the RIGHT THING.

You can never be successful with affiliate marketing begin consistent applying the wrong strategy.

THIS IS WHY...

I strongly advice you follow someone who you trust can hold you by the hand and help you win in this path of wealth creation.

PS: Here is an invite for only serious minded who meet these criteria to LEARN how to CONSISTENTLY and PREDICTABLY make at least 200k monthly as an Affiliate in Nigeria.

THE INVITE...

I want to mentor ONLY 4 persons HERE for FREE.

If you think you meet the criteria click here NOW⤵️

https:///Joshuadeyeye

See You Inside�
Education / 4 Truthful Reasons Why You Should Not Start Affiliate Marketing. by 123joesun(m): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2022
Hey There!!

I'm Joshua Adeyeye.

Here are 4 simple truth why you should not venture into AFFILIATE MARKETING BUSINESS.

1. DON'T START AFFILIATE MARKETING IF YOU HAVE A GET RICH QUICK MENTALITY/MINDSET:

And so will not make you rich if you come in thinking you will get rich under 45 minutes.

These skills aren't far fetched when you sign up as you'll be given all of that to LEARN.

Yes... I said this to say: The real you is not seen until you start making money.

On this path, if you're serious to follow simple instructions you will make crazy money.

But when you make money and it becomes as tool to your destruction, what is then the gain.

You'll want to learn how to handle this money before you start your affiliate marketing business.

You can never be successful with affiliate marketing begin consistent applying the wrong strategy.

THIS IS WHY...

I strongly advice you follow someone who you trust can hold you by the hand and help you win in this path of wealth creation.

PS: Here is an invite for only serious minded who meet these criteria to LEARN how to CONSISTENTLY and PREDICTABLY make at least 200k monthly as an Affiliate in Nigeria.

THE INVITE...

See You Inside�
Business / 4 Reasons You Shouldn't Start Affiliate Marketing. by 123joesun(m): 10:12am On Sep 12, 2022
Hey There!!

I'm Joshua Adeyeye.

THIS IS WHY...

THE INVITE...

See You Inside�
Business / Entrepreneur by 123joesun(m): 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
ENTREPRENEUR

IDEA = Today
BUSINESS = 1 Month

WANTREPRENEUR

IDEA = Today
IDEA = 1 month

What makes an ENTREPRENEUR is that he gets an IDEA and in 1 month it becomes a business.

Thereafter he will become a CEO�

Don't neglect the process✌️
Business / Re: Earn Extra 50k With Your Smartphone As A 9-5 Worker. by 123joesun(m): 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
Much appreciated!!
Thanks for engaging �
Business / Earn Extra 50k With Your Smartphone As A 9-5 Worker. by 123joesun(m): 10:52am On Sep 07, 2022
As a beginner on the online space I highly advice you start with Affiliate Marketing

This is because it very easy for anyone to start even with a smartphone.

Even as a busy 9-5 worker.

You can spend 2-3 hours to build a business on the online space while you carry out your work at the other end.

You may asking yourself, what if you fail? No!

The real question to ask yourself is..

What if you never start because a journey to wealth creation must begin by taking ACTION.

If you're scared and don't believe you can actually make extra 6 digits, kindly stop reading this NOW.

I need willingness and serious minded people to utilize this opportunity, Drop a comments or your email/phone number.

See you on the inside.

Investment / Earn Extra 50k Using Your Smartphone As A 9-5 Worker by 123joesun(m): 10:44am On Sep 07, 2022
As a beginner on the online space I highly advice you start with Affiliate Marketing

This is because it very easy for anyone to start even with a smartphone.

Even as a busy 9-5 worker.

You can spend 2-3 hours to build a business on the online space while you carry out your work at the other end.

You may asking yourself, what if you fail? No!

The real question to ask yourself is..

What if you never start because a journey to wealth creation must begin by taking ACTION.

If you're scared and don't believe you can actually make extra 6 digits, kindly stop reading this NOW.

I need willingness and serious minded people to utilize this opportunity, Drop a comments or your email/phone number.

See you on the inside.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.