Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,041 members, 7,866,941 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

123joesun's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 123joesun's Profile / 123joesun's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Business / Why Will Most People Never Become Millionaire? by 123joesun(m): 9:42am On Nov 15, 2022
Hey There!

You're up today, and you wondering when and how will i get that million dollars dreams into reality. It simple and just easy with will but here are factors limiting you from gaining that millionaire dream.

1. Because they don’t have the courage to ask for it. They don’t even think it’s a possibility.

2. Because they want quick fixes, that course, that scheme, that shiny thing. They want it tomorrow but wealth is built long-term.

3. Because they are lazy thinkers. They don’t find better ways to provide value in the marketplace.

4. Because they don’t improve themselves. No time for financial literacy, developing skills, shifting mindset, etc.

5. Because they never take action. They will never start any business or try anything and just feel good reading such answers.

6. Because they don’t save money. You can’t make money work for you if you don’t have any.

7. Because they have bad beliefs about money. “money is evil” and “If you make millions, you take away from the poor”.

8. Because they are scarcely selfish. They don’t want to provide value instead just want to make a quick buck and run.

10. Because they don’t budget and live above their means. Poor financial skills.

Remember, money is a mindset game, fix yours.

Money is attached to delivered value, not fancy degrees on the wall. Work hard to become person of VALUE "Money will find you"

If you find this post valuable, hit the link on my bio to get more stuff.

Thanks for reading!
Investment / Re: Decasting Financial Poverty. by 123joesun(m): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
If nobody gives you a job, build your own business.

Bruh!!! God bless the internet.��❤️
Investment / Re: Decasting Financial Poverty. by 123joesun(m): 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Rejection can never stop you unless you reject yourself�
Investment / Decasting Financial Poverty. by 123joesun(m): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2022
Hey There!

Quick Remainder�

Your Year of Financial Freedom is Just Remaining 1 Month.

The laws of the spirit teaches us that we should build and develop ourselves in FAITH in other to spend less time labouring.

When you put your FAITH on someone's else, the risk is when the person dies. Your FAITH will definitely die.

NT. FAITH without WORK is dead. James 2:26

You would have started Affiliate Marketing or AmazonKDP but your friend who's broke and not doing anywhere better than you is discouraging you, telling you it's a scam.

You'll be disappointed in yourself to listen to who you're better off than. This life is you and you alone.

100% your responsibility.
So close your eyes and give it a shot.

You'll never regret Investing in yourself.

5 ways to earn legitimate money online.

✅ Affiliate Marketing
✅ AmazonKDP
✅ Freelancing
✅ Content Writing/Copywriting
✅ Mini Importation

You're responsible for your own choices and actions.

The best Investment is in yourself��

What holding you back? You have no excuse.

Hit the link https:///Joshuadeyeye

Thanks for reading!
Nairaland / General / Re: Today Is The Day! by 123joesun(m): 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
Making money is hard and boring.

Staying broke is hard and boring.

Choose your hard and broingness wisely.
Nairaland / General / Today Is The Day! by 123joesun(m): 10:28am On Nov 12, 2022
When you're personal of something, it's like you're chained to it.

You can't get away from it. I know people who are prisoners of fear, prisoners of worry, prisoners of doubt.

You've heard them.."Nothing good ever happens to me" "It's never changing, Joshua. It's just been too long"

They are chained to despair and discouragement. Break those chains and become a prisoner of hope.

Your attitude should be, "I know it will work out. It may be taking a long time, but I know this shall pass and I'm close to my victory.

Today is the day!

Enjoy your weekend ✌️
Family / Re: Who Is My Brother. by 123joesun(m): 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
Enjoy another 365 days of an all-expenses paid trip around the sun �❤️
Family / Who Is My Brother. by 123joesun(m): 10:04am On Nov 11, 2022
Who Is My Brother?

He is my first friend❤️
He is the team (Family) builder�
He is my ear and my eyes�️
He is the holder of my head�
He is my support��
He is my inspirer�
He is my guide during dark path�
He is my fighter⚔️
He is my joy and pride☀️
He is my helper��
He is my handsome prince �

When we were growing up, I always thought you were the strongest and bravest person I knew besides dad, of course�

That still rings true. No one can make me laugh and sad at same time the way you do. Your sense of humor is unmatched, and I love you for it.

When times are good and when they are bad, you’ll always be the best brother I could ever have.
You’re one of my favorite people on the planet. Never stop being the amazing person that you are brother.

I can always count on you to lift me when I’m low and encourage me to keep going at my heights. Thank you for being you brother.

As you turn another year older, I know that God will continue to bless you. Keep the faith and enjoy your special day. May the Lord’s blessings shower over you today and always.

Friends may come and go, but siblings are forever. I’m so blessed to have you as my brother.

Happy Birthday to one of God’s greatest gifts Tolulope Joseph Adeyeye.

Happy Birthday Brother! I Love You ❤️

Live it up, brother. Happy Birthday. ��

Your Brother Joshua Adeyeye ❤️

Business / Re: Rooting For Money. by 123joesun(m): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
God will not allow you see problem before you realize how valuable MONEY is✌�
Business / Rooting For Money. by 123joesun(m): 10:23am On Nov 10, 2022
Looking at this November and December period, people are ready to do crazy stuff to get money.

The nature of man is program to rest and show. Everyone want to be seen in their locality, family or in that town meeting�

Money Money is good but don't tread your life for it.

There are massive opportunity to make legitimate money on this internet.

Affiliate Marketing, AmazonKDP, Copyrighting, E- commerce, Website design, Organic SEO and other skills that are on high demand these days.

These are tons of skills anyone can learn on the internet and monetize them.

Only a greedy and lazy youth would decide to make one quick money, despite numerous opportunities presented online today.

Have a wonderful day �

Your Friend!
Joshua Adeyeye.
Business / Money Status-quo. by 123joesun(m): 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
If money is the root of all evil.

Then poverty is the complete tree.

Infact a forest...an evil forest for that matter�

Tick your present state and find a solution which you start

Don't have capital?
Start anyway.

Don't have experience?
Start anyway.

Failed?
Start anyway.

Too old?
Start anyway.

Too young?
Start anyway.

Don't people think you are crazy?
Start anyway.

Just make the move.
Technology Market / Re: Kdp The New Dollar Machine. by 123joesun(m): 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
If you cannot do AmazonKDP and make money in foreign currency.

Then do Affiliate Marketing and make money in your local currency.

Use one to create your urgent cash flow.
Business / Re: KDP The New Dollar Machine. by 123joesun(m): 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
If you cannot do AmazonKDP and make money in foreign currency.

Then do Affiliate Marketing and make money in your local currency.

Use one to create your urgent cash flow.
Technology Market / Kdp The New Dollar Machine. by 123joesun(m): 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hmmmm...
Things are getting bad in your own country��

Your take home pay is not even enough for you again��

Naira has fallen against Dollar N800 - $1 and there are possibility it will keep rising high.

Can I beg you for something right now

You cannot say you won't work, you can't say you won't feed...
You can't even say you are not doing again...

I tried something that seems to be working.

EARN IN DOLLARS� With AmazonKDP.

You earn in Dollar� and spend in Naira�

You work or a house wife, this the best business model you can use as a side hustle.

You feel it not possible because you don't know how to write, don't worry AmazonKDP will guide on how to get and publish your books, stories and documents that will generate good income.

PS: I'll send you a little gift as welcome package and you get to meet other Amazon Publisher.

Here is the link to join NOW⤵️
https:///Joshuadeyeye

CLASS GETS FILLED FAST
Click the link below to your class NOW⤵️

See you on the inside.

Business / KDP The New Dollar Machine. by 123joesun(m): 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hmmmm...
Things are getting bad in your own country��

Your take home pay is not even enough for you again��

Naira has fallen against Dollar N800 - $1 and there are possibility it will keep rising high.

Can I beg you for something right now

You cannot say you won't work, you can't say you won't feed...
You can't even say you are not doing again...

I tried something that seems to be working.

EARN IN DOLLARS� With AmazonKDP.

You earn in Dollar� and spend in Naira�

You work or a house wife, this the best business model you can use as a side hustle.

You feel it not possible because you don't know how to write, don't worry AmazonKDP will guide on how to get and publish your books, stories and documents that will generate good income.

PS: I'll send you a little gift as welcome package and you get to meet other Amazon Publisher.

Here is the link to join NOW⤵️

CLASS GETS FILLED FAST
Click the link below to your class NOW⤵️

See you on the inside.

Romance / Re: Partners Phone And Privacy. by 123joesun(m): 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2022
PARTNERS i.e Husband&Wife Must have had some level of understanding before committing themselves into that lifetime PARTNERSHIP

PARTNERS i.e boyfriend&girlfriend
Always respect her decision. Remember you are a boyfriend not her husband or father.

Not letting you read her messages will never be any boyfriend's right.
This is what is know as CONTROL
Romance / Partners Phone And Privacy. by 123joesun(m): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2022
Would you mind if your partner looked through your phone?

If so, why?

This happen during one relationship and this how I played it out.

Please follow through��

Her: I would like to see your phone. Can you hand it over?

Me: Oh, and may I ask why?

Her: Do I need a reason to look at it?

Me: If you want to violate my privacy, I say you should do so with cause.

Her: I just want to see it. Do you have problem with that?

Me: Actually, I don’t.

(Places phone on the table)

Me: Your turn.

Her: Excuse me?

Me: Place your phone on the table, so I can look through it too.

Her: Why do you want to see my phone?

Me: I just want to see it. Do you have problem with that?

Her: Do you not trust me?

Me: I never said that, but since we’re on the topic…

Her: I trust you!

Me: Your request would suggest otherwise.

Her: I am not letting you see my phone!

Me: Then I’m not letting you see mine.

(Takes the phone off the table)

Her: What are you hiding?

Me: What are you hiding?

Her: Nothing!

Me: Same here, so let’s trade phones.

Her: NO!

Me: Then I guess we’re at an impasse. I don’t mind letting you see my phone, but one thing I will not stand for is hypocrisy. If I’m not allowed to see your phone, then by default you are not allowed to see mine.

Her: What kind of bullsh*t is that?

Me: It’s called equality. Look it up.

Her: How is that equality?

Me: If you want me to jump through some hoops to prove my loyalty and that I’m trustworthy, then you cannot refuse to jump through the same hoops yourself. That not only looks as shady as fu*k, but it also makes you a hypocrite!

Her: Show me your phone or we’re through!

Me: Show me your phone.

Her: NO!

Me: There’s the door. Have a nice life…

Her: You bastard!

Me: Sticks and stones… get the fu*k outta here!

Door: SLAM!

Me: (Face palm)
Business / Re: Money Fear. by 123joesun(m): 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
If you don't like what you're reaping.

Change what you're sowing.
Business / Re: Money Fear. by 123joesun(m): 11:46am On Oct 29, 2022
Everything is going on the rise expect your salary.

Don't panic!

What you need is an additional income stream.

This business model AFFILIATE MARKETING involves earning commission for recommending high value digital products.

You earn 50% commission on every successful sales, just by recommending high digital products from Top Experts.

Never underestimate the power you have to take your life to the next direction.

Follow the link on my bio to get started.
Business / Money Fear. by 123joesun(m): 8:43am On Oct 29, 2022
Why are you not making at least 100k every single month.

What exactly is holding you back
Is it money?
Then save up.

Is it fear?
Then keep being broke bcoz even if you want to start an offline business or learn any offline handwork, you still need �

Let's have a great weekend �

Your friend ❤️
Joshua Adeyeye.
Business / Re: Online Risk. by 123joesun(m): 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
Success is not gotten from sleeping, you have to put those dreams into ACTIONS to reflect it's reality.
Business / Online Risk. by 123joesun(m): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
The truth about Online Business and everything with selling online is, it is designed to benefit risk takers.

1. LEARN

2. IMPLEMENT

3. EARN

But can't go to step 3 without going through them.

If you want 3, you have to swallow 1 and 2.

No shortcuts.

Your friend ❤️

Joshua Adeyeye.
Business / Re: Is Education The Key? School No Be Scam. by 123joesun(m): 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
Don't only go to school to get CERTIFICATE also ensure you gain NETWORK.
Business / Is Education The Key? School No Be Scam. by 123joesun(m): 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
Strike is off, if you like don't go to school because you make 100k or 500k monthly.

Favour!

That money you think is enough or plenty and is making you proud is what sales girls/boy earn monthly on the other side of the world.

Going to school is not all about money.

Lots of people have gone and are still struggling and a lot haven't gone and they've have made it.

As a Internet Marketer, Entrepreneur etc. do well to create a balance with full discipline. In no time from now, you'll be glad you did.

Your Friend ❤️
Joshua Adeyeye.

1 Like

Business / Re: Unfriendly Amazonkdp Tips. by 123joesun(m): 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
AmazonKDP is surely the fastest, simplest and cheapest way of making dollars online at the moment.

Just too good �
Business / Unfriendly Amazonkdp Tips. by 123joesun(m): 10:58am On Oct 24, 2022
Hey There!

If you have someone that INTERESTED in Online Business but;

1. Don't like advertising products.
2. Dislike Marketing.
3. Hates posting on WhatsApp & Facebook statuses etc.

AmazonKDP is the perfect Online Business for them.

You don't need to be a writer, making money online is no more negotiable.

If you write books or stories, this is just the opportunity you need.

Use Amazon KDP to sell your skill and earn big with Amazon.

Here is the link to register ⤵️

The best and greatest investment is in yourself �

Joshua Adeyeye

Business / Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing. by 123joesun(m): 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
A quick reminder of AmazonKDP discount, sign up at 15k to begin your journey to EARNING IN DOLLARS. $1 = N760

Price will go higher any moment. The good news is you MUST NOT BE A WRITER, BASIC ENGLISH KNOWLEDGE is the minimum requirement to EXCEL IN AMAZONKDP BUSINESS.

Free knowledge, you get peanut and mere information while paid knowledge gives you TRANSFORMATION.
Business / Re: Your Freedom And Salary. by 123joesun(m): 10:32am On Sep 26, 2022
Your salary is not the bride given to you to forget your dreams

Your salary is what pays your bills and put food on your freaking table

If you like forget your dreams��‍♂️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.