Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS (14204 Views)

Buhari Cannot Defeat Us-boko Haram / US, Boko Haram, If Nigerians Let This Happen, They'll Forever Keep Regretting! / US: Boko Haram A Franchise Hired By North & South, Alike – Nytimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by owobokiri(m): 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
Left to me, the boko haram mess should be allowed to fester for another 10 years or so in the north.. You bunch of trouble makers need to be kept real busy right there in your own backyard..
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
owobokiri: Left to me, the boko haram mess should be allowed to fester for another 10 years or so in the north.. You bunch of trouble makers need to be kept real busy right there in your own backyard..
And the tactics GEJ want is to turn the entire Nigeria against the north so everyone will request a break up..

One thing you don't understand is this: North is not the problem of Nigeria, corruption and corrupt leaders are.

Is North the reason Dickson can't point to anything as achievement in Bayelsa? Is North the reason Peter obi is plooting his state dry?

So Northerners killing Southerners is what you deduct from Boko Haram even though the so called Boko Haram has killed more Northerners?

The students in the college were all Southerners? Be valid for once bro..
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
GEJ's administration is an evil administration..
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Tintinix: 8:32am On Oct 07, 2013
0lumide:

Any reply to you will be based on my own assuptions so I will choose not to reply you. But if you can't deduct the truth from events since 2010, I guess I have nothing to debate with you as it is.

As for norther leaders not talking, have you asked your self why GEJ can only threaten Amaechi and why he can't try the nonsense he is doing in the south in the north? Can Patience go to the North and try to insult a state governor? The sensitivity of the matter requires that those who know the truth can only deal with Jonathan after they have successfully taken him out of power which is why 2015 is going to be bloody both North and South. if northern elites start reacting immaturely, the nation will break and that is why the calculated silence is golden.
There is nothing in my comments that you could not answer based on the facts we already know, so what assumptions are you refering to?
Especially as your subsequent comments are stated as a matter of fact!
To answer you on the insurbodination exhibited by GEJ southern brother's unfortunately this is a reoccuring phenomenum for the south, we still have not learnt that at the end after the North achieve their aim the used southern Governors become so irrelevant, ask Peter Odili (who was almost made the 'sultan of sokoto' at one point, ha!), he'd explain better.
I am not here to debate with you, cos as an ordinary citizen I know in part, I don't know who you are, maybe you facilitate some of those high level security meeting or even a member of the FEC sef, unfortunately its only my comments you don't want to answer based on assumptions, your posts seems to be as a matter of fact.
Brother GEJ is not the problem you seek on this BH issue, be truthful to yourselfs!
Don't be so blinded by hate.
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tintinix:
There is nothing in my comments that you could not answer based on the facts we already know, so what assumptions are you refering to?
Especially as your subsequent comments are stated as a matter of fact!
To answer you on the insurbodination exhibited by GEJ southern brother's unfortunately this is a reoccuring phenomenum for the south, we still have not learnt that at the end after the North achieve their aim the used southern Governors become so irrelevant, ask Peter Odili (who was almost made the 'sultan of sokoto' at one point, ha!), he'd explain better.
I am not here to debate with you, cos as an ordinary citizen I know in part, I don't know who you are, maybe you facilitate some of those high level security meeting or even a member of the FEC sef, unfortunately its only my comments you don't want to answer based on assumptions, your posts seems to be as a matter of fact.
Brother GEJ is not the problem you seek on this BH issue, be truthful to yourselfs!
Don't be so blinded by hate.

I can';t honestly debate you based on your sentiments. I will end up arguing about some "northern" southern" issues i really won't get involved in because they are inconsequential issues to solving and unmasking the mystery of Boko Haram. It's only when GEJ wants to whip up sentiments that we see him using "christians vs muslims", north vs south tactics... I'm wayy above such sentimental jargon as a Nigerian.

Now read my posts from the first page again, see where I have been heading since last year. Ask your self why is Ndume getting better treatment than Okah? I thought Ndume is suppose to be a Boko Haram sponsor?
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 17, 2013
Free Nigeria!!
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2013
0lumide: Free Nigeria!!
hahaha, i tot sss had alredi carried u away.
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 19, 2013
olire: hahaha, i tot sss had alredi carried u away.

I'm currently beyond their reach!!. They can't touch a nigga above their realm of vision.
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 21, 2013
Vampire joe!
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 22, 2013
We have already concluded on this thread that whenever GEJ's administration is under serious scrutiny, Boko Haram's attack gets serious.

Boko Haram attacked twice in 24hrs while Oduah's embezzlement is putting focus on GEJ!!
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 22, 2013
GEJ is showing his tongue... When you set a system with rules, you no the rest...
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by chemashie(m): 8:14am On Oct 22, 2013
0lumide: We have already concluded on this thread that whenever GEJ's administration is under serious scrutiny, Boko Haram's attack gets serious.

Boko Haram attacked twice in 24hrs while Oduah's embezzlement is putting focus on GEJ!!
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by nku5: 8:31am On Oct 22, 2013
0lumide: We have already concluded on this thread that whenever GEJ's administration is under serious scrutiny, Boko Haram's attack gets serious.

Awww come on! angry

So goodluck ordered boko haram in the mountains of borno to attack because a minister in his cabinet oversees a parastatal that bought two very expensive bmw armoured cars There is a limit to this social media madness abeg
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 22, 2013

Well ,this time around, nigerians won't be distracted by boko haram bombings just to shift attention from stella oduah's case. We are already used to the almost daily bombings.

2 Likes

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
nku5:

Awww come on! angry

So goodluck ordered boko haram in the mountains of borno to attack because a minister in his cabinet oversees a parastatal that bought two very expensive bmw armoured cars There is a limit to this social media madness abeg

my guy take back seat...

1 Like

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
People are shying away from the truth.

Why did Bayelsa state, GEJ's home state buy a house in Lagos used to house Boko Haram?

Why?

GEJ IS BEHIND BOKO HARAM'S DEADLY ATTACKS!
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 26, 2013
Jonathan!!!!
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 26, 2013
Uncle Joe
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
State of emergency and a base was attacked? GEJ we see you oo. You will be jailed after your tenure. Get ready
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Desola(f): 12:22am On Dec 09, 2013
0lumide: People are shying away from the truth.

Why did Bayelsa state, GEJ's home state buy a house in Lagos used to house Boko Haram?

Why?

This is the absolute truth!

But makes me wonder why the Northern oligarchs are not raising the alarm?

1 Like

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by wesley80(m): 12:41am On Dec 09, 2013
Desola:

This is what you get when people willfully trade brain cells for ewedu.
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Joyfullyme: 12:56am On Dec 09, 2013
0lumide: People are shying away from the truth.

Why?

So by the most common of common sense you cannot realize that a man would not use a house that he buys to commit such attrocities.
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 09, 2013
[quote author=Joyfullyme]

So
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 09, 2013
Desola:

Because they are also using them and are in on the whole thing. It's just a fight between two sets of ruthless gangstas. Both are Boko Haram.

Gej is not innocent in the whole fiasco; Understand the story of Henry Okah to understand this. Why did Gej always try to spin Boko Haram and blame it on his opponents even before he became President? Why did he defend Mend even when the group admitted to be responsible for a bombing? Why did he reach out a hand to Henry Okah, a known terrorist, while he was sitting in a South African jail on terror charges? Orubebe (I think) testified in court that the Nigerian Govt was willing to "work with Henry Okah because we are brothers". Why did Henry Okah accuse GEJ of being privy to the bombings? Why did Nigeria's courts wait until a South African court pronounce judgement on Henry Okah before sentencing his brother the very next day in Abuja? Why hasn't GEJ's govt cautioned Asari Dokubo and his crazy outbursts? Why was General Tompolo, a security threat to Nigeria, given the clearance to patrol, supervise and "secure" Nigeria's waterways and oil pipelines---a responsibility of the Federal Navy?

There's more to it than meet the eyes. Like I said, it's just a battle between two groups of gangstas where one side is fighting under the legitimacy of a government.

Anyway, in my opinion, Nigeria is at war and the people are being used as pawns. If they don't get it right in 2015...

2 Likes

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Wsdm: 5:52am On Dec 09, 2013
Olumide, i don't think i have any other definition of a 'GURU' than you. You are thoroughly making sense.
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by kaybyte: 7:57am On Dec 09, 2013
Dudu_Negro: Olumide, good job! Im following.

bokoharam has metamorphosed. I heard recently that pirates in Nigerian coastal waters are funding bokoharam. remember tha the coastal and maritime duties of the Navy was divested simetime back when Jonathan privatized maritime security. which people won the privatization contract? amnestied delta militants were gifted the contracts.

the old bokoharam was owned by north, there's a new bokoharam with shifting ownership.
naso
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by herbscure02(m): 8:37am On Dec 09, 2013
I believe one day will be one day when Jonatan will meet his DOOM in this country abt his atrocities in our country because of his ambition of 2015.
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 09, 2013
Wsdm: Olumide, i don't think i have any other definition of a 'GURU' than you. You are thoroughly making sense.

I'm just trying bros. If I be guru, I for don kill all PDP and Nigerian elites finish. Including the Tinubus, Otedolas, Dangotes etc..

2 Likes

Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by tosan200(m): 8:44am On Dec 09, 2013
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 09, 2013
Nigeria is a sacred nation. At least in my heart it is! And that is what I choose to believe.

Nigeria is greater than one man, one tribe and one idea. Nigeria is the motherland in the motherland.

Our ancestors did not leave a first world nation behind but they trusted us to forge ahead. To free ourselves and others, to become a nation to be envied.

They trusted us to be smart enough to know that there are foreign interests in Nigeria seeking chaos. A oil producing nation with a high standard of living is trouble to the oil drinkers so they use our sons and daughters to put us down.

We all saw how Shell influenced the death of Ken Sarowiwa. We all could read Shagari's history and acts in government and see how he started selling this nation to corporations. We all saw how Babangida became the darling of the west even though he was a dictator.

We all saw how OBJ devalued naira in a nation that imports almost everything. We all saw how IMF agent (Iweala) made us pay 12bill dollars at once instead of little by little. We saw how the subsidy fraud went.

Nigerians, rise against the elites!! GEJ is behind Boko Haram! Nigerians rise and fight!
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 09, 2013
Arise o compatriot if Nigeria call - Tuface. She's calling on us all, bleeding blood through her tears.

When you walk out on the street, do you like what you see? Kids becoming pan handlers to survive in a nation of plenty resources.

Do you like what you see? Drop your tribal sentiments and party politics! Let's fight for our great mother Nigeria!

She's our only sanctuary, the only hope we have. Everybody wants a better life no matter your tribe.

Look how undignified life has become in Nigeria. Is this where we want to call home?

Nigerians!!
Re: US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS by TechWalker007: 9:01am On Dec 09, 2013
No trick and propaganda these APC SW bigots no go try.

GEJ is sponsoring BH yet it was APC leaders that were calling for amnesty? Very funny set of disillusioned people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tony Aziegbemi: Edo PDP Chairman Suspended / How Did The Name "Biafra" Come To Be. / Ekiti Governorship Election Debate Holds On Thursday, July 12, 2018.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.