Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

US, Boko Haram, If Nigerians Let This Happen, They'll Forever Keep Regretting! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US, Boko Haram, If Nigerians Let This Happen, They'll Forever Keep Regretting! (2652 Views)

Buhari Cannot Defeat Us-boko Haram / Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace / US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US, Boko Haram, If Nigerians Let This Happen, They'll Forever Keep Regretting! by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 04, 2013
According to one 247ureports.com article:

* September 15, 2011 visit by former President of the federal republic of Nigeria, General Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo to the home of the in-law of the slain leader of the Boko Haram, Babakura Fuggu in Borno State.

*As Obasanjo concluded his secret meeting the previous day at the Green House with three other religious group [Jamatu Nasir Islam, JNI and CAN] in Jos, the capital of Plateau State on the Wednesday of September 14, 2011, and took off the following day to Borno State.

*The wife of former/late Boko Haram's leaders inlaw, Yakolo, was said to have received money from the former president(Obasanjo) to the tuned of N500,000.

According to one modernghana.com article:

*Also, sources who revealed to our correspondents of Jerry Gana’s bailing of Mohammed Yusuf following his November 2008’s arrest by the Nigerian Police Force [NPF].

*To this, the spoke person for the NPF, Emma Ojukwu told Ukpakareports.com that “the courts gave him bail not the police. We don’t know why the courts keep giving him bail.

*Ukpakareports.com is not certain who may be the exact sponsors of the Boko Haram group but the financially rich lifestyle of Mohammed Yusuf points to the certainty of his group being sponsored by a financial heavy weight. This is as sources have reported that Yusuf takes in N500,000 daily while schooling his children in western countries outside Nigeria.

According to one naijapundit.com post:

*What about Jerry Gana?
The man that bail late boko haram leader Muhammad Yusuf atleast twice from detention, we know the time he went to Muhammed yusuf house straight from the airport and return
back to airport after they have a closed meeting, the security attached to him testify that.

*We can still remember the time he transfer 500 milion naira to late boko haram leader, Governor at that time though for politics reason, leaked the issue to public.

*He was also the last caller of Muhammad Yusuf.

*Prof. Dauda of Benue have also told us about Maita tsine, he said when he was a secretary of CAN , he was there when Maitatsine was recruited at Italy by france and US. We don't blame ordinary christian but USA, while Jerry Gana is a chair member, we know Jerymaya Husain is also a suspect.

Who ever read this would have by now know the real origin and sponsors of Boko Haram, also, there was a time when President Goodluck Jonathan says "we know the bomb blast sponsors," and after each bomb blast, Boko harm claims responsibilities! Yes, he really knows the sponsors, but does notting on that! That means he is also among the sponsors.

Not only that, the US is said to wipe Boko haram soon, some people are happy about that, while I will tell you that the US will not only wipe Boko Haram, but will proceed to wipe out the States, thereby causing an endless war which will only lead to high death rate of Nigerian citizens, and at that time, the US will gain total control of the nation, and that is what they want because of our natural resources! Thereby keeping us as slaves, because of our greedy leaders, you guys might not get what I mean, but when it comes practically, you will once remember me, GEJ if the US gain what they want na that time them go blow you and you will remember say I made a post that you think I don't know what I'm saying!
Re: US, Boko Haram, If Nigerians Let This Happen, They'll Forever Keep Regretting! by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 04, 2013
And there was an interview I downloaded from www.voahausa.com between VOA Hausa radio and a Boko Haram Member, he was ask if he knows their leader Shekau, he said since he joined the group, he has never made an eye contact with him, or knows were the leader is, he also said that if any member make an attempt to escape and leave the group, that person will be slaughtered in front of others as an example. Earlier this year, in an interview with a woman, based in one Borno Villages at BBCHausa radio, the woman says the boko haram members use to storm into the villages, capture all young strong males and goes with them by force, thereby forcing them to join the group!

This also prove that the leaders are hiding, even for some of their members!
Re: US, Boko Haram, If Nigerians Let This Happen, They'll Forever Keep Regretting! by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 04, 2013
Sorry
Re: US, Boko Haram, If Nigerians Let This Happen, They'll Forever Keep Regretting! by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 04, 2013
lygn19: I hope it happens, let US take over, we re tired of seeing idiots with white gown and cap steal our resources to develop there deserts.

You are the idiots, yes id*ot indeed! Did u forgot that oil is not only the natural resources in the country? Or don't you know that there is oil in Niger, which definitely implies there is also oil in the North, there was a forecast that once said to be; "oil can be drilled from Chad basin(Borno), Niger state, Alkaleri(Bauchi), but Obasanjo(at his time) down face the report, so don't blame our leaders!
Re: US, Boko Haram, If Nigerians Let This Happen, They'll Forever Keep Regretting! by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 04, 2013
Usbeel:

You are the idiot, yes idiot indeed! Did u forget that oil is not only the natural resources in the country? Or don't you know that there is oil in Niger, which definitely implies there is also oil in the North, there was a forecast that once said to be; "oil can be drilled from Chad basin(Borno), Niger state, Alkaleri(Bauchi), but Obasanjo(at his time) down face the report, so don't blame our leaders!
God bless Nigeria
Re: US, Boko Haram, If Nigerians Let This Happen, They'll Forever Keep Regretting! by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 04, 2013
lygn19:
There is oil in d north yet the north doesn't want to support resource control?... Re d northerners scared of controlling there resources.
There is oil in d north yet the northerners abhor true federalism.
Who is deceiving who?
I just hope that all dz leads to the realizing of d US prophecy on Nigeria's breakup.

And if the Nation breaks up who loose? Is the oil that the south will only have to depend on, while we have both oil and Agriculture, and the natural most tourist centre in west Africa!
Re: US, Boko Haram, If Nigerians Let This Happen, They'll Forever Keep Regretting! by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 04, 2013
God bless Bauchi, I hope the state becomes d regional economy of tourist destination of Nigeria, west africa and d world at large.
Re: US, Boko Haram, If Nigerians Let This Happen, They'll Forever Keep Regretting! by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 04, 2013
lygn19:
Pls don't make me laugh, natural most tourist centra in west africa, is dat d west africa u saw in ur dream or d one I knw,
Which part of ur desert can compare with Obudu?
Which tourist wants to come to a region where they can kill u bcoz of cartoon they saw in denmark dats millions of miles away.
U ppl have oil, yet anambra dat just discovered oil just last year has started drilling, and has being given oil producing state status, while Niger and d so called Chad basin has had oil for 100years yet they can't drill it,,,lol'''because pipe transporting oil to kaduna refinery burst in d ground and u ppl saw black sth on d ground, now d north has oil.
Don't worry when the country breaks, u can bomb all d churches u ppl like, u can kill any Igbo man dat venture croses d river Niger, u can make d entire north a sharia state, Buhari can be ur life time president, u can practise ur born to rule skill amongst urself. Don't try bring it to the south.

No mind that guy jare. He's from bauchi, what else do you expect him to say.
I hope that Nigeria divides and I hope that each region survives well if it happens, but stop day-dreaming about the oil, at least you guys have agriculture. If you can revive it, then, u will do just fine.
Re: US, Boko Haram, If Nigerians Let This Happen, They'll Forever Keep Regretting! by talktimi(m): 9:21am On Nov 04, 2013
Interesting topic, im off to see the dr so i'll reply una later.
Re: US, Boko Haram, If Nigerians Let This Happen, They'll Forever Keep Regretting! by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 04, 2013
lygn19:
Pls don't make me laugh, natural most tourist centra in west africa, is dat d west africa u saw in ur dream or d one I knw,
Which part of ur desert can compare with Obudu?
Which tourist wants to come to a region where they can kill u bcoz of cartoon they saw in denmark dats millions of miles away.
U ppl have oil, yet anambra dat just discovered oil just last year has started drilling, and has being given oil producing state status, while Niger and d so called Chad basin has had oil for 100years yet they can't drill it,,,lol'''because pipe transporting oil to kaduna refinery burst in d ground and u ppl saw black sth on d ground, now d north has oil.
Don't worry when the country breaks, u can bomb all d churches u ppl like, u can kill any Igbo man dat venture croses d river Niger, u can make d entire north a sharia state, Buhari can be ur life time president, u can practise ur born to rule skill amongst urself. Don't try bring it to the south.

Really?

Situated at the geographical North-Eastern part of Nigeria, Bauchi State remains the best tourism haven with a warm and hospitable weather as well as over 15 different destinations that rightly earned it the slogan as ‘The Pearl of Africa’s Tourism’.
It is a land of endless potential, largely unspoiled. Its natural endowments raw, yet strikingly beautiful with spectacular sights and awe-inspiring beauty that offer a wealth of destinations for tourism and leisurely activities.
From the medieval, to the natural or invented, visitors will seek the end to the suspense in discovering this Pearl of Tourism known as Bauchi State.
This land remains a secret that is rich in abundant historical heritage buried in the likes of the ancient Babban Gwani local structure in Kafi n Madaki, the fi rst mining Beacon in Nigeria located at Tilden Fulani, the Panshanu stone hips in Toro, the Geji rock paintings in Shira as well as the Shadawanka rock paintings and the tomb of Nigeria’s fi rst and only Prime Minister in Bauchi... The babban gwani, soro at the Bauchi emir's palace, which up till to day, there is no architect or engineer in the world that knows why the tall building, sides and top stands without any pile/column, and many have tried to build its kind but it keeps on collapsing_
I don't have to keep typing! Just checkout http://www.nationalmirroronline.net/new/yuguda-changing-the-face-of-tourism-to-improve-revenue-generation-in-bauchi/
And you will know Bauchi remains the most tourist place!!! Better stop deceiving ur self with any Obudu!

Re: US, Boko Haram, If Nigerians Let This Happen, They'll Forever Keep Regretting! by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 04, 2013
I am sorry Usbeel, I just said doz things out of ignorance and annoyance.
Re: US, Boko Haram, If Nigerians Let This Happen, They'll Forever Keep Regretting! by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 04, 2013
Great city.
Re: US, Boko Haram, If Nigerians Let This Happen, They'll Forever Keep Regretting! by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2013
lygn19:
Day dreamers, is it the Bauchi that I know, that the govt told d press that BAUCHI will be history without oil money.

Okay, and the statement is also a history! Past tense! Now... ThinzzX av changed, life is full of cyclX! We the citizens, who voted 4d governor now bliev and know d state can survive with Agriculture and tourism!
Re: US, Boko Haram, If Nigerians Let This Happen, They'll Forever Keep Regretting! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2013
One day I hope to visit Bauchi.
Re: US, Boko Haram, If Nigerians Let This Happen, They'll Forever Keep Regretting! by cashkidisback1(m): 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2013
lygn19: I hope it happens, let US take over, we re tired of seeing idiots with white gown and cap steal our resources to develop there deserts.
grin grin..we ar also tired of hearin bh kilin pple for 72 virgins
Re: US, Boko Haram, If Nigerians Let This Happen, They'll Forever Keep Regretting! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2013

By the way, I'm from Bauchi, and its not a desert!

Re: US, Boko Haram, If Nigerians Let This Happen, They'll Forever Keep Regretting! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
Is that lake chad?
Re: US, Boko Haram, If Nigerians Let This Happen, They'll Forever Keep Regretting! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2013
lygn19:
To me anything, from river Niger upwards is desert. fullstop

Ow, deaz no problm wyt dat, since ur nt the God, neither u cnt change the view of our land, ur saying doesn't hav any impact!
Re: US, Boko Haram, If Nigerians Let This Happen, They'll Forever Keep Regretting! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
I sheat my sword. We re ONE
Re: US, Boko Haram, If Nigerians Let This Happen, They'll Forever Keep Regretting! by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 05, 2013
lygn19: I sheat my sword. We re ONE

Ok
Re: US, Boko Haram, If Nigerians Let This Happen, They'll Forever Keep Regretting! by Haureed: 6:50am On Nov 07, 2013
Man! Ur right!

(1) (Reply)

The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB / Breaking: NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent / President Buhari Lands In Abuja Following His Trip To The Us..Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.