Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Britain Writes FG, Requests Ex-convict Alamieyeseigha’s Extradition To London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britain Writes FG, Requests Ex-convict Alamieyeseigha’s Extradition To London (714 Views)

Britain Writes FG, Requests Ex-convict Alamieyeseigha’s Extradition To London / Britain Writes FG, Requests Ex-convict Alamieyeseigha’s Extradition To London / Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Britain Writes FG, Requests Ex-convict Alamieyeseigha’s Extradition To London by Ptimes: 5:42am On Mar 29, 2013
The United Kingdom has said that it has not given up on its efforts to extradite former Bayelsa State governor, Diepreye Alamieyeseigha, back to Britain to face trial, the Sun Newspaper is reporting today.
The UK said it had already contacted the Federal Government requesting Mr. Alamieyeseigha’s extradition, and was awaiting a response to the request.
See details ----->http://premiumtimesng.com/news/127349-britain-writes-fg-requests-ex-convict-alamieyeseighas-extradition-to-london.html
Re: Britain Writes FG, Requests Ex-convict Alamieyeseigha’s Extradition To London by uchlukez(f): 5:53am On Mar 29, 2013
1st tongue
Re: Britain Writes FG, Requests Ex-convict Alamieyeseigha’s Extradition To London by badmeat(m): 6:10am On Mar 29, 2013
Ok,we will look into una request
Re: Britain Writes FG, Requests Ex-convict Alamieyeseigha’s Extradition To London by MajorJ(m): 6:12am On Mar 29, 2013
premiumtimes is bullshit,

what did i say??

BULLLSHIITTT, when you provide another source, then we will listen to you mtcheww

[img]http://t.qkme.me/36fch5.jpg[/img]
Re: Britain Writes FG, Requests Ex-convict Alamieyeseigha’s Extradition To London by RichDad1(m): 6:41am On Mar 29, 2013
Dream on Brits!!! Perhaps after the "Oga with cap @ the top" tenure finishes smiley
Re: Britain Writes FG, Requests Ex-convict Alamieyeseigha’s Extradition To London by Sleemg(m): 6:47am On Mar 29, 2013
Goat no fit chop my niaja man head mior
Re: Britain Writes FG, Requests Ex-convict Alamieyeseigha’s Extradition To London by israel007: 7:22am On Mar 29, 2013
Hahahahaha
Re: Britain Writes FG, Requests Ex-convict Alamieyeseigha’s Extradition To London by luvinhubby(m): 7:52am On Mar 29, 2013
If this is true then the U.K government are the biggest jokers on earth.
I personally rode on the same lift with Alameisegha in a Dubai hotel in 2009. Since the U.K has an extradiction treaty that they used against Ibori in Dubai, why was it not used on Alams also since then, why now. If they truly wanted him they knew how to get him. Hypocritical Britons.
Re: Britain Writes FG, Requests Ex-convict Alamieyeseigha’s Extradition To London by Ngwakwe: 8:14am On Mar 29, 2013
When will the British extradite the Queen of England to Nigeria to come and face all these atrocities the British committed in Nigeria in the name of colonization?
Re: Britain Writes FG, Requests Ex-convict Alamieyeseigha’s Extradition To London by HAH: 9:12am On Mar 29, 2013
Gej will not be president forever, simply when Buhari\Fashola or any other progressive are in government they will gladly hand him over to the UK to face the music.

(1) (Reply)

Implication Of Amnesty For Boko Haram Members. / Black Man Rapes Old Woman in China / Nigeria's Boko Haram Rejects Jonathan's Amnesty Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.