Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Beware ZENOX OIL SCAM - Dont Pay N1,500 For Pin On Www.zenoxoil.com - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware ZENOX OIL SCAM - Dont Pay N1,500 For Pin On Www.zenoxoil.com (1051 Views)

N49,500 For Customs Job / PLS DONT PAY ANY BODY TO GET JOB OPPORTUNITY / Dont Pay A Kobo For Us Account For Non Residence.the Truth About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware ZENOX OIL SCAM - Dont Pay N1,500 For Pin On Www.zenoxoil.com by yinchar(m): 10:33am On Mar 29, 2013
Recently, many Nigerian Job Applicants got a wind of information online that zenoxoil is recuriting through a website address given as www.zenoxoil.com. I will like to inform you guys that everything about this site and every steps after the submission of your CV suggest its a SCAM just to defraud many job seeking applicants. Firstly, i noticed the website is hosted on a with www.zenoxoil.com just a redirecting link to http://www.zenoxcareer..com/. Secondly, a whole Zenox Oil website dosent look professional, thirdly after the submission of your CV, you will be notifeid that you have been shortlisted and the most important thing is that you are required to pay the sum of N1,500 for a PIN with the HR Department which is totally absurd.
Moreover, a backround check on the domain shows that it was registered on 10-Nov-2012, and to hide their identity the registrant, it was secured with privacyprotect.org. I think applicants show know that no company will required you to pay your hard earned money for an interview.

PLEASE BEWARE

Re: Beware ZENOX OIL SCAM - Dont Pay N1,500 For Pin On Www.zenoxoil.com by Evergreen4(m): 11:53am On Mar 29, 2013
Hmmm, na wa oooo, I also applied for d job n got same text asking me to pay the sum of 1,500 naira into a GTB account. Dat was wen I new it was a scam.I jst dey laff dem.

(1) (Reply)

Is FCMB Receiving CVs? / Massive Recruitment: Nigeria LNG Limited / Work From Home Sales Executives: Corp Members, HND And OND Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.