Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! - Agriculture (523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! (1492045 Views)

Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Catfish Farmers Lets Talk About Catfish Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by rainmoredays: 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2023
wengerman:
Fish farming ,the best livestock business
Have you tried goat and sheep farming before!
Those are rge best livestock business. Market always available grin
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by bigcee(m): 7:59am On Sep 11, 2023
rainmoredays:
Have you tried goat and sheep farming before!
Those are rge best livestock business. Market always available grin
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by wengerman: 7:15am On Sep 16, 2023
Is fish farming still profitable at 1300-1400 despite frequent increase in feed prices. In my area,fish farmers are lamenting of very low profit margin and some are even making loss. What is the way forward.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by waleyp(m): 10:45am On Sep 16, 2023
really?
wengerman:
Fish farming ,the best livestock business
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by AbuMaryam1(m): 7:11am On Dec 05, 2023
Fish farming required leverage. Else you will be force to sale at lost .....

If you want to stock 10k fingerlings, make sure you have not less than 12m..
If the market refuses to buy at your wish, don't panic, keep feeding them till the reverse occur...this is how you can make money...Remember the more fishes grow the more you makes money...!!!

From experience farmer.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by bilag17(m): 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Fish4wealth: 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2023
Wow! This use to be one of the most active thread on agriculture section. A lot has changed recently.
If you've been in catfish farming for at least a decade.... Kindly share your wealth of experience and the factor that has kept you in business till date....

I started catfish farming back in 2005 and by the grace of God I'm still actively running my fish farm..

Experience...
*Never stock beyond my capital..
*Raised funds through crowd funding and investment and rarely through loan..
*Engage in catfish value chain...
*Identified my market and customers preference
to mention just few...
Would love to read from like colleagues to help young catfish farmers.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by AbuMaryam1(m): 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2023
Fish4wealth:
Wow! This use to be one of the most active thread on agriculture section. A lot has changed recently.
If you've been in catfish farming for at least a decade.... Kindly share your wealth of experience and the factor that has kept you in business till date....

I started catfish farming back in 2005 and by the grace of God I'm still actively running my fish farm..

Experience...
*{Never stock beyond my capital..}
*Raised funds through crowd funding and investment and rarely through loan..
*[Identified my market and customers preference]
to mention just few...
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Fish4wealth: 7:46am On Dec 12, 2023
πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ½οΈπŸΎπŸΈ
The season is here again....call us today for your order.
#caterers
#event planners
#celebrants
#associations
#groups
#restaurants

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by sshy: 9:55am On Dec 18, 2023
Fish4wealth:

Experience...
*Never stock beyond my capital..
*Raised funds through crowd funding and investment and rarely through loan.. m
*Identified my market and customers preference
to mention just few...
Hi guys, Yiu are absolutely right, requires the grace of God to afloat.
1kg of smoked catfish selling for 3.5k ( Three thousand five hundred naira only) BULK PURCHASE ONLY

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by sshy: 10:06am On Dec 18, 2023
waleyp:
Your number and location
1kg of smoked catfish selling for 3.5k ( Three thousand five hundred naira only) BULK PURCHASE ONLY
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by bilag17(m): 10:58am On Dec 29, 2023
Are you looking for quality catfish broodstocks? Contact Catfish Broodstock Depot.

https://www.nairaland.com/4742640/catfish-broodstock-depot/1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Calyb(m): 11:29am On Jan 29
https://www.youtube.com/@calgloAquabreeders
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by koxyz: 1:38pm On Jan 30
Let's help make your catfish farming a success.Buy quality hybrid fingerlings at a reasonable price.

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by wengerman: 1:22pm On Feb 07
Dive into Success! Join us for an exclusive webinar on Maximizing Profitability through Effective Aquaculture Health Management. Learn essential strategies and best practices to elevate your aquaculture business. Don't miss out on this opportunity to boost your profitability!

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/4327695561?pwd=bxVTTfE1B8eiUAObuepA19ncL6ZYF0.1&omn=83028077658

Meeting ID: 432 769 5561
Passcode: Anilab

Date : 16 - 02 - 2024

Time: 10am

Take the next step toward aquaculture success!

#AquacultureProfitability #HealthManagement
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 4:02pm On Mar 30
Good day all, the catfish business is now picking up in nigeria now, and this is not the time to make silly mistake, im very much around now to attend to any one. God bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by kelvin1191(m): 6:16pm On Mar 30
robonski15:
Good day all, the catfish business is now picking up in nigeria now, and this is not the time to make silly mistake, im very much around now to attend to any one. God bless us all.

Welcome back Prof.

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.