Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Facebook Slammed With $20 Million Lawsuit - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Slammed With $20 Million Lawsuit (855 Views)

How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? / Facebook Faces Lawsuit Over Facial-recognition Feature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Slammed With $20 Million Lawsuit by touche(m): 9:12am On Apr 01, 2008
Techcrunch's founder Micheal Arrington is suing facebook for unsolicited advertising, assault, battery and infliction of emotional distress. His picture was illegally used to advertise on the facebook website. Plus he was 'threatened' and 'showered' with steaming hot triple soy latte espresso (which caused extensive second degree burns over the top half of his body) by facebook's Chief Privacy Officer Chris Kelly.

He's suing for $ 20 million (payable in facebook stocks) plus guaranteed exclusives on all new Facebook product releases.
[s]
I smell a rat here . Check your calender wink.
[/s]

http://www.techcrunch.com/2008/03/31/why-were-suing-facebook-for-25-million-in-statutory-damages/
Re: Facebook Slammed With $20 Million Lawsuit by WebMonk(m): 9:29am On Apr 01, 2008
Lol. That's the name of the game.there's no hiding place for the big and famous.but i'll reserve further comments till i read the full article.
Re: Facebook Slammed With $20 Million Lawsuit by ThePhantom(m): 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2008
It is an April Fool Joke. Techcrunch does this every year
Re: Facebook Slammed With $20 Million Lawsuit by WebMonk(m): 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2008
, shit!!:-o should have known better!

(1) (Reply)

Help With Form's Post / Internet Explorer Is Unsafe : Still / Hi People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.