Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? (5962 Views)

7 Practical Tips To Start An Entertainment Website In Nigeria As A Beginner / Make $20-1000$ Plus With Your Facebook Page / (MUST READ) How I Made $20,000 A Day From My Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by kay29000(m): 11:59am On Feb 17, 2016
At this junction, I would like to say I don't want any comments from people that would come and say this is not possible, and that I should change to another niche. Thanks...I am not interested in those kind of comments. I only want comments from people who think this is possible.

So, my goal is to be making $20 a day from my entertainment blog. I already make $1 from it daily, so I believe $20 a day won't be too hard if I have the right information at my disposal. This is how I see it...700 pageviews a day gets me $1 earnings from Adsense, so if I can get 14,000 pageviews daily, I should be able to get $20 a day. So, my mission is how to get 14,000 pageviews a day.

So, how do you guys think I can achieve this? Thanks in anticipation.

Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by kay29000(m): 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
No one knows?
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
work on your seo and you could try out fb advertising. it is possible and you could make much more than that mate.
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by kayo80(m): 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
radiokilla:
work on your seo and you could try out fb advertising. it is possible and you could make much more than that mate.

Okay, thanks. I will work on SEO as you said, and also on Facebook ads. This is my second acct...I got banned a few minutes ago for dropping my number on another section...I totally forgot my number has been forever banned on Nairaland from a crime committed in 2014. cry
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by bedfordng(m): 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
kay29000:
At this junction, I would like to say I don't want any comments from people that would come and say this is not possible, and that I should change to another niche. Thanks...I am not interested in those kind of comments. I only want comments from people who think this is possible.

So, my goal is to be making $20 a day from my entertainment blog. I already make $1 from it daily, so I believe $20 a day won't be too hard if I have the right information at my disposal. This is how I see it...700 pageviews a day gets me $1 earnings from Adsense, so if I can get 14,000 pageviews daily, I should be able to get $20 a day. So, my mission is how to get 14,000 pageviews a day.

if you calculate your earnings by page views, then you have a long way to go

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by kay29000(m): 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
bedfordng:
if you calculate your earnings by page views, then you have a long way to go

Okay, then make a suggestion, and stop acting like one 'i too know. Why will you say something is bad and not give a better option?
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by bedfordng(m): 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
kay29000:

Okay, then make a suggestion, and stop acting like one 'i too know. Why will you say something is bad and not give a better option?
am still learning. Although with a response like this, do you think i would want to say anything further. Goodluck with your page views and earnings mentality.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by fattbabakay(m): 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
Even $20 dollars is small...i see an entertainment blogger whose "Today's earning so far" was at $100 as at 11am....so wot are we talking...,

1 Like

Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by kay29000(m): 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
bedfordng:
am still learning. Although with a response like this, do you think i would want to say anything further. Goodluck with your page views and earnings mentality.

Bye bye! Learner.
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by kay29000(m): 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
fattbabakay:
Even $20 dollars is small...i see an entertainment blogger whose "Today's earning so far" was at $100 as at 11am....so wot are we talking...,

Okay. Then tell me the secret. I love comments like yours.
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by fattbabakay(m): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
kay29000:

Okay. Then tell me the secret. I love comments like yours.
Me personally dunno d secret...And if u think ppl gonn tell u, i doubt it...

1 Like

Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by kay29000(m): 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
fattbabakay:
Me personally dunno d secret...And if u think ppl gonn tell u, i doubt it...

Okay. I will find my own way then.
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by donwise1(m): 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
You can get that traffic within one week on your entertainment blog. Contact me on WhatsApp 08062276490
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by kay29000(m): 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
donwise1:
You can get that traffic within one week on your entertainment blog. Contact me on WhatsApp 08062276490

Sorry, I want everything to be discussed here.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by Godmother(f): 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
kay29000:

Thank you jare. All these people that just want to make money by all means. If you contact him now he will tell you to pay and you won't get anything tangible. I'm going to follow this thread cos I also want to learn.

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
you can do well to contact him. you have to hear him out before you judge. just to motivate you guys, people earn as much as $1000 a day but it requires some work though. we will get there.
kay29000:

Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by kay29000(m): 7:29am On Feb 18, 2016
Godmother:

Thank you jare. All these people that just want to make money by all means. If you contact him now he will tell you to pay and you won't get anything tangible. I'm going to follow this thread cos I also want to learn.

wink

1 Like

Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by kay29000(m): 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
radiokilla:
you can do well to contact him. you have to hear him out before you judge. just to motivate you guys, people earn as much as $1000 a day but it requires some work though. we will get there.

Radiokilla, is this a screenshot of your own earnings?
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 19, 2016
no, a friend's. he earns well over 1000/day now. just get down to work.
kay29000:

Radiokilla, is this a screenshot of your own earnings?
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by Danyl(m): 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
@radiokilla pls what's that your friend's niche?
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by kay29000(m): 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
radiokilla:
no, a friend's. he earns well over 1000/day now. just get down to work.

Are you for-real? That's like 300k a day. MAN!!! I need to get to work. But I wish I could be given some pointers on what path to take. If I can make it to earning $100 a day, I would be the happiest man on Earth.
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by haryomikun(m): 11:59am On May 11, 2016
radiokilla:
kay29000 you can do well to contact him. you have to hear him out before you judge. just to motivate you guys, people earn as much as $1000 a day but it requires some work though. we will get there.
Don't mind him. He doesn't want to make money yet. Person wey hungry no dey talk dat kin thing. If secrets were exposed outside, no b everybody go dey make money ni
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by haryomikun(m): 12:01pm On May 11, 2016
radiokilla:
Your friend is probably using blackhat

1 Like

Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 11, 2016
blackhat is dead bro. the secret is having traffic first. secondly, adding contents with high pay paying keywords that increses your rpm. let's say you have 50k traffic daily abd then get rpm of $10. are you not there already? i have revealed enough
haryomikun:

Your friend is probably using blackhat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by haryomikun(m): 1:55pm On May 11, 2016
radiokilla:
blackhat is dead bro. the secret is having traffic first. secondly, adding contents with high pay paying keywords that increses your rpm. let's say you have 50k traffic daily abd then get rpm of $10. are you not there already? i have revealed enough
Thats not a secret bro... All bloggers know that man.
Blackhat isnt dead yet too bro. Two hours ago I saw a friends revenue which was $1,021 for this month alone. And he's using blackhat

Besides, do you have any ideas on how I can improve traffic?? I could really use that advice
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 11, 2016
i hate blackhat. the emotional stress is too much.as for traffic, it depends on your niche. if you are in ent. you may want to try out facebook ads. whereas if tech, you may want to try out some seo. also work on your google plus its seems to be the bomb now.
haryomikun:

Thats not a secret bro... All bloggers know that man.
Blackhat isnt dead yet too bro. Two hours ago I saw a friends revenue which was $1,021 for this month alone. And he's using blackhat

Besides, do you have any ideas on how I can improve traffic?? I could really use that advice
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by Sodia(m): 6:49pm On May 11, 2016
kay29000:

Hey bro! can i knw the name of ur blog that has 700 page views, let me see if can help. Thanks

I rep www.www.safaxnet.com
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by haryomikun(m): 11:58pm On May 11, 2016
radiokilla:
i hate blackhat. the emotional stress is too much.as for traffic, it depends on your niche. if you are in ent. you may want to try out facebook ads. whereas if tech, you may want to try out some seo. also work on your google plus its seems to be the bomb now.

How can google plus help me? I have been hearing some ppl say google plus is a good way of getting traffic but I can't say
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by Nobody: 9:12am On May 12, 2016
it's helps your blog posts get indexed quite fast. also the more targette your google plus followers are, the more direst traffic you get from it.
haryomikun:

How can google plus help me? I have been hearing some ppl say google plus is a good way of getting traffic but I can't say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by haryomikun(m): 10:33am On May 12, 2016
radiokilla:
it's helps your blog posts get indexed quite fast. also the more targette your google plus followers are, the more direst traffic you get from it.
Okay bruh... Thanks for the enlightment
Me I dey also look for way to increase my Adsense earnings sef
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by kay29000(m): 9:25am On May 15, 2016
Sodia:

Hey bro! can i knw the name of ur blog that has 700 page views, let me see if can help. Thanks

I rep www.www.safaxnet.com

kaysrapzone.com
Re: How Can You Make $20 A Day From Google Adsense With An Entertainment Blog? by enoch273: 7:22pm On May 15, 2016
For those who are looking for ways to increase their AdSense earnings, I ve got scripts and tricks for that but definitely not free and I am only willing to teach 10 people for a fee, so if interested you can reach me on 08179538301

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's A Month And 3 Weeks, My Google Adsense Pin Yet To Arrive, Please Help! / Cash Awoof Registration Guide: How To Register And Make ₦200,000 Monthly / :: Dhtml Framework Evolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.