Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

''I Love My Body''- Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Love My Body''- Mercy Aigbe (1215 Views)

Mercy Aigbe & Hubby Stepout In Style (photos) / Mercy Aigbe Shows Off New Blonde Look - Ladies Who Can Bet This? / Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Looks Fierce In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''I Love My Body''- Mercy Aigbe by chachacorner: 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
http://chachacorner.com/i-love-my-body-says-actress-mercy-aigbe-details/

The recently trending Yoruba actress revealed a lot of things during her recent interview including why she flaunts her body:
In an interview with Wapjoint, Sultry actress and mother, Mercy Aigbe made this startling revelation,

What do you personally see as your most prized asset that makes you look outstanding?
My body! I love my body even after two kids I still look this good. I also have a baby face, because a lot of people say I don’t look my age

How many shoes do you have? And who is your favourite cobbler?Hmmmmm! I have lost count oh! Am sure my shoes are well over 200. Am a Shoe freak. My favorite shoe makers are Christian louboutin and Alexandra McQueen.

What determines your makeup and do you have a professional you work with?I really don’t wear loud make up because I think am prettier without make up, so most times I love wearing nude make up. Yes if I have to go for events or want to undergo a professional photo shoot, I have a professional make up artist I work with. Her name is Jolie. She is fantastic. She just knows the right make up that works for me.

She's said it all.. It's what she believes anyway and well, I guess that's true. Nice one Glam mum!

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Yvonne Nelson And Her Beautiful Mom / First Peter Okoye Now Don Jazzy / First Pic Of OJB Jezreel Since He Went Public With His Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.