Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,037 members, 7,863,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

KIM Kardashian Blasts People Calling Her Fat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KIM Kardashian Blasts People Calling Her Fat (1282 Views)

Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat / Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap / Toyin Aimakhu Calls A Fan 'Amoeba' For Insulting & Calling Her 'Tiny Legs' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KIM Kardashian Blasts People Calling Her Fat by Mtriller(m): 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2013
KIM Kardashian insists she's all-embracing her abscess curves - and blasts those who are calling her fat.

The abundant absoluteness TV brilliant has been growing in all areas of her anatomy – not just her belly“ back authoritative a babyish with Kanye West.

Reports alike afresh that Kim is panicking about the pounds she's axle on and is planning to abide a belly constrict afterwards giving birth.

However, she appear on Jay Leno's babble appearance endure night that she's adequate with her beyond physique.

She said: There's just added to adulation appropriate now.

I accept the blow of my activity to be angular and to lose weight and I'm not absolutely annoying about it. If I accept a appetite I'll go for it.

And Kim lashed out at humans who are biting her accretion size.

She said: I anticipate it's a little bully-ish to alarm a abundant woman fat. I mean, what do you expect?
Source: http://xclusiveafrica..com/2013/03/kim-kardashian-blasts-people-calling.html

Re: KIM Kardashian Blasts People Calling Her Fat by agohavivi(f): 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2013
What a blend of grammatical jargons. A child in primary school would do better. Rubbish journalism!

1 Like

Re: KIM Kardashian Blasts People Calling Her Fat by Mcleo007(m): 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2013
Incordinate use of words to describe events, and normatives in incoherent manner always end in misconstrued jargons of this kind. I love Kim K though! Huge shout out to Kanye. That niqqah!
Re: KIM Kardashian Blasts People Calling Her Fat by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2013
OP,u just made me waste my precious time..ℓ̊ kept scrolling down with the hope that at some point,your useless writeup would av α correct sentence..mods,close this mumu thread joor

(1) (Reply)

Fan Attacks Tiwa Savage On Twitter, Hubby Teebillz Saves The Day / Two Men Claim Father Of Laide Bakare’s New Baby / Naija Babe Sets Her Boyfriend’s Range Rover JEEP On Fire For Cheating On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.