Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat (54958 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin Exposes Omoba Adeleke For Calling Her A Prostitute - Pictures / Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' / Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by endtimesblog: 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
From the desk of Uche Jombo

" I usually won't Do this but it's kind of getting tiring with the 'you are FAT' comments here please I have mirrors in my house, I came from this place in this picture after Matthew was born from 243pounds to 198pounds ,not anywhere near where I want to be but still working on my weight like most women so if you are one of those that only get into the comments section to write how 'FAT' I am ...?please do yourself the favour of unfollowing this page NOW. You can always take your comments to the blogs that way we are both happy.

#zerotoleranceforstupidity"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCnRdSLJ6tr/?hl=en

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by endtimesblog: 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

sexy mama

Naija with dem comment grin grin

READ MORE COMMENT & SEE MORE PHOTOS OF HER Big Booty @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/03/zero-tolerance-for-stupidity-uche-jombo.html
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
eeeehn eehn....

update from praizeblog: APC chieftain Franklin Obi, wife, son
murdered in Rivers http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/03/apc-chieftain-franklin-obi-wife-son.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by DankemzI(m): 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
O mehn see ass shocked shocked
How come I've not notice before or child birth comes with ass?

24 Likes

Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by sukkot: 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
puhleezzz aint nobody tryna see that

4 Likes

Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by ItzTun3chi(m): 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nigerian celebrites don't have that respect for their fan even their critics undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by timilehing(m): 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
Is this Nairaland or Gossipland undecided

6 Likes

Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by youngwarlocks: 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
see booty, no wonder musa say her soakaway dey full every three months....
things that make fp
Booty
Boobs
snakes
Death
Olajumoke........

mods I hail una..........

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by Ahzyz(m): 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
Is dat make 1doller to 1naira

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by arabaribiti(m): 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
Now now front page na wa
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
Be fat and happy dear.

Soon we ll have a happy fattys day for you bloated ladies
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by liz4eno(f): 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
Forget of dem,,,u luk xyyy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by JoanJohnson(f): 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
Well said Uche.

5 Likes

Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
baby mogbe

3 Likes

Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by IndianBwoy(m): 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
Where is the fat

It seems to be concentrated on 1 area of the body. The rest is fine.

1 Like

Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by shamecurls(m): 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
I must purchase this spec for Allen/Toyin tonight

1 Like

Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by yuzjet(m): 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
lol cheesy
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by jerryunit48: 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
DankemzI:
O mehn see ass shocked shocked
How come I've not notice before or child birth comes with ass?
she wear something wait for part two

3 Likes

Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by maberry(m): 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
all these kind news sef!!!
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by HomesOfLife(m): 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
Me likey.. wink grin
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
So it's all fat at the end of the day. . .
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by oluxy(m): 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
I give her automatic ticket to Nigeria hips contest coming up soon...

1 Like

Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by knightsTempler: 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
wink

Banana is banana, whether Island follow am or not.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by LastSurvivor: 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
That nyash thou..
It can give a man heart attack but it's all full of shit finally...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by SweetJustice: 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
Big ass small breast. So typical of fat people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by AdeniyiA(m): 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
Uche with 'jumbo' pack back wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by Raymee(m): 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
ItzTun3chi:
Nigerian celebrites don't have that respect for their fan even their critics undecided undecided
Na lie oh! If you want respect, first give respect! Boom fat, enh enh? The banger complain? So why the fan for ones no hail person for once & not critics. Perhaps, there are lots of reasons for her reactions. For me, fat or not, ur contributions to humanity counts as a celebrity! After all they all know about fat or slim!

2 Likes

Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by lasignor(m): 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
timilehing:
Is this Nairaland or Gossipland undecided
all join grin
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by shazzayd: 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
this dress is somehow awful
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by IVORY2009(m): 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
The powers of a woman "bottom power" for defense mechanism shocked wat about her yam legs, and her plastico suzariono face....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jim Iyke And Rosaline Meurer Wed In "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) / Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija / Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.