Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Topics That Make Front Page - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Topics That Make Front Page (509 Views)

4 Topics That Easily Make Front Page On Nairaland / Please, Let's Stop Posting Topics That Devalue Nairaland / Isn't It Overwhelming The Number Of Topics That Hit Frontpage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topics That Make Front Page by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2013
Most times we post topics that are highly educational and entertaining but it never makes front page and therefore suffers lack of visits and posts. Sometimes we post enquiries and questions that require suggestions and answers yet it is relegated to the background while less important topics like what Kim Kardeshian says of Nigerian girls miss A and miss B who wore it better, Tonto's night gown: Hit or miss, continuously grace front page. It has therefore become necessary to ask 'What are the requirements for a topic making front page or does it dangle on the whims and caprices of our almighty MODs'____ I believe everyone is interested to get answers to this.
Re: Topics That Make Front Page by 7842I: 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2013
chukwuma101: Most times we post topics that are highly educational and entertaining but it never makes front page and therefore suffers lack of visits and posts. Sometimes we post enquiries and questions that require suggestions and answers yet it is relegated to the background while less important topics like what Kim Kardeshian says of Nigerian girls miss A and miss B who wore it better, Tonto's night gown: Hit or miss, continuously grace front page. It has therefore become necessary to ask 'What are the requirements for a topic making front page or does it dangle on the whims and caprices of our almighty MODs'____ I believe everyone is interested to get answers to this.

Just post any topic that is against the Igbo people, the mods will immediately push it to the front page. Igbo means crowd and patronage.

1 Like

Re: Topics That Make Front Page by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
7842I:

Just post any topic that is against the Igbo people, the mods will immediately push it to the front page. Igbo means crowd and patronage.
you have a point, tribal chauvinism is among the topics that sell fast on NL.
Re: Topics That Make Front Page by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2013
chukwuma101: you have a point, tribal chauvinism is among the topics that sell fast on NL.

Is tribal slur you reason to create this thread or you want to engage the mods truly on what criteria threads hit the FP?
Re: Topics That Make Front Page by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
ilugunboy:

Is tribal slur you reason to create this thread or you want to engage the mods truly on what criteria threads hit the FP?
tribalism is got nothing on me. And this topic has nothing to do with tribalism. I am genuinely
Curious to know the criteria for threads to 'hit the FP' and would appreciate all posts Directed towards answering this curiosity.
Re: Topics That Make Front Page by dougivilla(m): 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2013
@op if you genuinely believe the mods are going to answer you, then u can believe anything. Maybe you need to do some pms to them, there in d best position to attend to this inquiry

(1) (Reply)

WW2 Bomb Discovered In Berlin,Germany. / At Last, Bridged Banks Bounce Back To Profitability / What Is So Unique About You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.