Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Addicted To Asha Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Addicted To Asha Music (2016 Views)

Rapper Nelly Put On Blast! Manager Claims He's Addicted To Cocaine, Steroids! / Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? / Sammy Okposo's New Album 'Addicted' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Addicted To Asha Music by nikekenny(m): 10:58am On Apr 01, 2008
ASHA, d u guys knw her I guess? the fire on the mountain girl, guys am just getting addicted to all her tracks, the one I like most is AWE, SO BEAUTIFUL. he anyone feeling same way I think the girl deserve some applause,. her voice is just different,
keep it up babe
Re: Addicted To Asha Music by hommie47: 8:07am On Apr 03, 2008
i think we have something in common here. lol
Re: Addicted To Asha Music by nikekenny(m): 8:44am On Apr 03, 2008
hi hommie, do you have her contact? email or something
Re: Addicted To Asha Music by woodboi(m): 8:59am On Apr 04, 2008
jailer,360,fire on d mountain,eye adaba and no one knows i am feeling them men
Re: Addicted To Asha Music by enque(f): 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2008
ASA is da BOMB, i love jailer, eye adaba, fire on the mountain, no one knows, bimbanke, subway and iba, infact d whole album sef
Re: Addicted To Asha Music by cosby(m): 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2008
guess am her biggest fan and her songs amre now like morning devotion for me, all the lyrics make alot of senses and i am always lost in her songs, I LOVE HER SO MUCH, i just wish****************, and she could sometimes play the box guitar for me to sleep at night.
cosby
Re: Addicted To Asha Music by dono3a5(m): 4:24am On Apr 06, 2008
My sister bought her album and i didn't really fancy her at first,
but when i listened to the songs,i loved it.
I think she is the best female musician in nigeria.my best songs on the album are:fire on the mountain,360 and jailer.
Re: Addicted To Asha Music by henry007(m): 4:30am On Apr 06, 2008
NEXT!!!----------------------------------- angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Addicted To Asha Music by pheesayor(m): 8:35am On Apr 06, 2008
I listen to Iba almost every morning just to thank d Lord. So beauful makes me love my mum everyday. Asa is toooo much
Re: Addicted To Asha Music by tosinadeda: 9:23am On Apr 06, 2008
Ebami kira fun mama mi,orisa bi iya o ko si l'aye
Re: Addicted To Asha Music by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2008
It has only happened once before (with B2k) that I played an album from begininning to end time and time again, like back to back, without any break. Asha ROCKs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Addicted To Asha Music by 9ja4eva: 5:12am On Apr 07, 2008
She is too much
Re: Addicted To Asha Music by lemon4real(m): 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2008
I'm in love with her music! She is the bomb, Jailer, 360, Fire on the Mountain and Subway are my favourite. I see her going places in the nearest future. keep it up Babe!
Re: Addicted To Asha Music by Shaz(f): 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2008
Good 4 u
Re: Addicted To Asha Music by nikekenny(m): 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2008
hmm Asha is da bomb!
Re: Addicted To Asha Music by lemon4real(m): 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2008
I keep falling in love with her music,
Re: Addicted To Asha Music by shilling(f): 10:33am On Aug 08, 2008
I love her too. I love 'fire on the mountain' and 'Comforter's song' with Jeremiah Gyang. Her voice is just so unique and different. She's so good.
Re: Addicted To Asha Music by koffman007: 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2008
all her songs men!! she is gracious , unbeatable, palatable! lol!

(1) (Reply)

How to Get Your Music Posted Online / Between Wizkid And The Weeknd, Who's The Starboy ? / Video: Blocboy JB – Look Alive Ft. Drake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.