Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,277 members, 7,839,381 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Lil Wayne Says He’s An Epileptic And Has Had Seizures For Years. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Wayne Says He’s An Epileptic And Has Had Seizures For Years. (502 Views)

Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains / “empress Njamah Has Strong Body Odour And Epileptic On Foot” — Fans / Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lil Wayne Says He’s An Epileptic And Has Had Seizures For Years. by mike404(m): 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2013
Lil Wayne says he’s an epileptic and has had seizures for years..
In an interview with Los Angeles-based radio station
Power 106 on Thursday, the 30-year-old rapper said
epilepsy caused his most recent health scare earlier
this month, when he was rushed to a hospital. Wayne said he had three back-to-back seizures.
The Grammy winner says: “I’ve had a bunch of
seizures, y’all just never hear about them.”
Wayne says he “could’ve died” and that the recent
seizures were a result of “just plain stress, no rest,
overworking myself.”
He released his 10th album, “I Am Not a Human
Being II,” this week. He’ll embark on a 40-city tour in July with rappers T.I. and Future.
The New Orleans native, whose given name is
Dwayne Michael Carter Jr., is one of the biggest stars not only of his genre but in all music.

www.foxnews.com/health/2013/03/29/rapper-lil-wayne-says-his-epilepsy-caused-recent-seizures/?intcmp=HPBucket
Re: Lil Wayne Says He’s An Epileptic And Has Had Seizures For Years. by johnwizey: 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2013
Na im sabi

(1) (Reply)

Kanye And Kim To Name Their Child Khrist? As In Christ With A ‘K’? / Kim K Confirms Rumored Tweet Fake / Ghanians Mad At Chris Brown For Calling Azonto "A Nigerian Dance"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.