Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Is Dis A SCAM Or What?help Needed Urgently!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is Dis A SCAM Or What?help Needed Urgently!!! (648 Views)

Scholarship Scam Alert!!! This Is Most Likely A Scam Site. / Exxonmobil Aptitude Test At Uyo...is It A Scam? / Nigerian Peace Corp Recruitment: Is It True Or A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Dis A SCAM Or What?help Needed Urgently!!! by debedebe(m): 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2013
I received a call dis afternoon concerning a job offer for d post of Production Manager from a guy dat called him self Nurudeen Alebiosu,he said hes calling from Chicago with a phone number dat start wit +773....... Dis was d mail he sent after d call(chatting) .... Mr...
Pleasure chating with you. These are the
numbers. Nojeem 08033721*** or
kazim 08028572***. Take the tour of the
plants. Then we could begin with
compensation negotiations. Thanks.
Best Regards,
Nurudeen Alebiosu
President/CEO
Sirona International Inc
On Mar 29, 2013 8:16 AM,
wrote:... Pls ur advise!!!
Re: Is Dis A SCAM Or What?help Needed Urgently!!! by splashbaby(m): 11:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
Guy you don get job be dat now. why u dey fear lol! On a serious note why would they want to compensate you? were you fired by this same company before the recent phony employment..I see this as an avenue to wet your throat with huge sum of money as compensation so that you can start chasing it with your real money...but wait ooo did you apply to the company in the first place?
Re: Is Dis A SCAM Or What?help Needed Urgently!!! by debedebe(m): 11:47pm On Mar 29, 2013
splashbaby: Guy you don get job be dat now. why u dey fear lol! On a serious note why would they want to compensate you? were you fired by this same company before the recent phony employment..I see this as an avenue to wet your throat with huge sum of money as compensation so that you can start chasing it with your real money...but wait ooo did you apply to the company in the first place?
lol guy, i believed i must av applied 4 d job,but i dont remember when n how i applied,we had serious chatting for about 30mins dis afternoon,am confused...
Re: Is Dis A SCAM Or What?help Needed Urgently!!! by splashbaby(m): 11:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
debedebe: lol guy, i believed i must av applied 4 d job,but i dont remember when n how i applied,we had serious chatting for about 30mins dis afternoon,am confused...
ask someone to call the number and tell them which account you will be paying the money...see how events turn out to be. But this appear like a fraud.

(1) (Reply)

Can We Form PMP Study Group In Abuja? / Restaurant / Graduate or Undergraduate? Don't Let Rejection Stop You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.