Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road (11615 Views)

Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration / Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. / APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road by asha80(m): 11:03am On Mar 30, 2013
Dereformer: Please GEJ, look into Umuahia-Bende-Ohafia-Arochukwu Road. This road is very strategic to the East. I don't know why no administration has ever remembered that Human Beings Ply this Road.

Mr President, constructing this Road will endear you to the Abia people.

GEJ for President 2015!
the abriba arochukwu ohafia road was just awarded last week.dont know if it is part of the road you are not talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road by PHIPEX(m): 11:03am On Mar 30, 2013
The number of roads being worked on right now in the South-East should be a pointer to anyone who has never been to the region on how delapidated the entire South-Eastern road network was before this administration. To think that from 1999 to 2011; a period of 12 years, I can't point to a single major road in the South-East that was awarded and completed is mind boggling. I can only say "When the Lord turn again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream".

6 Likes

Re: Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road by asha80(m): 11:16am On Mar 30, 2013
PHIPEX: The number of roads being worked on right now in the South-East should be a pointer to anyone who has never been to the region on how delapidated the entire South-Eastern road network was before this administration. To think that from 1999 to 2011; a period of 12 years, I can't point to a single major road in the South-East that was awarded and completed is mind boggling. I can only say "When the Lord turn again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream".
you know i was also thinking the same thing you just wrote.i wonder how biz survived before all these intervention came in.it was definitely hell.o

1 Like

Re: Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road by asha80(m): 11:17am On Mar 30, 2013
PHIPEX: The number of roads being worked on right now in the South-East should be a pointer to anyone who has never been to the region on how delapidated the entire South-Eastern road network was before this administration. To think that from 1999 to 2011; a period of 12 years, I can't point to a single major road in the South-East that was awarded and completed is mind boggling. I can only say "When the Lord turn again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream".
Re: Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road by obasi1(m): 11:41am On Mar 30, 2013
[b][/b]whaoooo......surllivan u are doing reall good in enugu state.It has been a city of excellence as passers by cherish it the most
Re: Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road by mike404(m): 11:46am On Mar 30, 2013
ikwere militant: no lyk ur boss tinubu
You mean night OWL
Re: Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road by mike404(m): 11:48am On Mar 30, 2013
Policewoman: GEJ for 2015. No going back!!!!!!
GBAM!

3 Likes

Re: Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road by ikeyman00(m): 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2013
@@@@@

if i'm a northern i would have to consider to vote for northern again who over the years has set north on fire

that's the truth if foolishness will let the day light shine lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road by ocelot2006(m): 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2013
Mehn...there's nothing more to add. GEJ, biko carry go, nothing do u.

Haters, jump off the nearest cliff.

3 Likes

Re: Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road by AGBORMAN1(m): 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2013
I'm packing my bags to relocate from London to Agbor my fatherland...
May God bless GEJ all the way to 2019.

Boko Haram should come & LICK my A-ss, is all i care.

2 Likes

Re: Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road by anonimi: 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2013
gen2briz:

Haters like abati abi

No.
haters like the short man whose brothers herd cattle and wants amnesty for BH bombers paid out of Niger Delta oil revenue.
Get it

1 Like

Re: Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road by kutchs: 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2013
Not only the SE is getting the needed attention, other zones too are not left out at least to the extent I know. The Oturkpo 9th mile road which has been a nightmare to travellers on that road is being worked on. The most troublesome portion has been fixed as they approach Ugbokolo. Now travellers to the SE and SS from the NE have the options of going 2gh Oturkpo or going 2gh the rebuilt Ogoja-Abakiliki road.
Note too that Calabar-Ikom-Ogoja-Katsina Ala is approaching about 45-50% completion which would further reduce the travel time from Benue State to the SS region.
I was recently on the Abakiliki-Afikpo-Okigwe road and mehn! What a joy to travel on that road.

All I can say is thumbs up GEJ YOU ARE THE MAN.

9 Likes

Re: Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2013
I guess 40 Laptop Crew will now be 4million Laptop Crew come 2015. GEJ has not let us down.

3 Likes

Re: Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road by premlove(m): 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2013
nnafather: I like theories...
may be u should try and visit there(S.E) to believe in pratical
Re: Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2013
Y do ppl think dt criticism equals hate? If GEJ cannot stand d heat, let him get out of d kitchen.
I give him kudos 4 dis obvious grade A achievement. Let's hope for improvement in other sectors especially getting all our refineries up & running and putting an end 2 boko haram. We r waiting
Re: Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road by awodman: 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2013
kutchs: Not only the SE is getting the needed attention, other zones too are not left out at least to the extent I know. The Oturkpo 9th mile road which has been a nightmare to travellers on that road is being worked on. The most troublesome portion has been fixed as they approach Ugbokolo. Now travellers to the SE and SS from the NE have the options of going 2gh Oturkpo or going 2gh the rebuilt Ogoja-Abakiliki road.
Note too that Calabar-Ikom-Ogoja-Katsina Ala is approaching about 45-50% completion which would further reduce the travel time from Benue State to the SS region.
I was recently on the Abakiliki-Afikpo-Okigwe road and mehn! What a joy to travel on that road.

Seriously?? ABAKILIKI-AFIKPO-OKIGWE road now smooth....I remember the last tym I took that road which was in early 2010.I practically cursed everbody who was in charge of making that road better.As our bus journeyed through,my heart sunk deep.Of a truth I never thought I wud mk it tru that journey.So hearing that the road is good now is a huge welcome relief.If it takes been clueless to achieve all this,then I will say it pays to be clueless

3 Likes

Re: Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I think the strategy is to fix the several bad portions on the Enugu-Ph road so as to make it motorable. Later this year, the minister of works promised that the road will be awarded for full re-construction. He said the road is in the 2013 budget. We are waiting!

The Enugu-Onitsha road is undergoing full re-construction. The road was awarded to I think CCC by the Yar Adua govt but construction was seriously slowed down by lack of funds. The current govt has split the road for quicker completion. Some section, the Anambra end, is being handled by Niger cat.

Also very bad portions of the road, yet to be reached by contractors re-constructing the road, were rehabilitated last December as part of Project Safe Passage so as to improve travel time on the road.

Meanwhile, the Enugu-Osha road is being partly funded by SURE-P. Consequently, its completion is guaranteed. I also learnt work stopped temporarily at the Enugu end of the road so as to RE-DESIGN that part of the road. The former design, being used by CCC, did not suit the vehicle load and soil texture, according to govt officials.
hmm, you seem to know a lot about govt. Activities. do you work for the government?
Re: Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road by billante(m): 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2013
The Completed Section of Benin - Ore - shagamu Expressway!........ As smooth as my golimakpa head grin

4 Likes

Re: Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road by chi4ik(m): 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2013
Hehehehe, I said it, GEJ is d right Man Fø̲̣̣я̅ this great nation! No matter ♓☺w Tinubu, Rufi, Buhari A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ co criticis GEJ, GEJ is still the best! Second Naija bridge will coment soon, rail-ways aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ been Rehabilitated, light has improved!!! Who said GEJ is not working?
Re: Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road by karlmax2: 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2013
billante: The Completed Section of Benin - Ore - shagamu Expressway!........ As smooth as my golimakpa head grin
0N MY LAST JOURNEY FROM PH I MADE A VIDEO OF THE ROAD. BUT I CANT POST IT ON NAIRALAND ,DONT KNOW HOW. LET THE HATERS KEEP HATING ON THE PAGES OF NAIRALAND WHILE GEJ KEEP WINNING THE HEART OF ORDINARY NIGERIANS
Re: Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road by Akpan107(m): 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2013
nwabobo: GEJ is working haters are tweeting.
GEJ is a miracle from God! Pray God should use him and do more...
GEJ carry go, the Lord is ur strength!

Re: Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road by Akpan107(m): 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2013
kutchs: Not only the SE is getting the needed attention, other zones too are not left out at least to the extent I know. The Oturkpo 9th mile road which has been a nightmare to travellers on that road is being worked on. The most troublesome portion has been fixed as they approach Ugbokolo. Now travellers to the SE and SS from the NE have the options of going 2gh Oturkpo or going 2gh the rebuilt Ogoja-Abakiliki road.

I just feel like crying... Am soo happy that God has remembered us (south)

1 Like

Re: Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road by meforyou1(m): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2013
I travelled from ph to aba last weekend, in less than 1 hour and couldn't believe it was d same road that took me 3 good hours to travel through last year

1 Like

Re: Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road by Akpan107(m): 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2013
billante: The Completed Section of Benin - Ore - shagamu Expressway!........ As smooth as my golimakpa head grin
God blesss Nigeria and its President.
Re: Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road by jmaine: 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2013
karl max: 0N MY LAST JOURNEY FROM PH I MADE A VIDEO OF THE ROAD. BUT I CANT POST IT ON NAIRALAND ,DONT KNOW HOW. LET THE HATERS KEEP HATING ON THE PAGES OF NAIRALAND WHILE GEJ KEEP WINNING THE HEART OF ORDINARY NIGERIANS

Why not upload it on a youtube account, then place/embed the link on nairaland . . . .
Re: Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road by EzeUche(m): 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
GEJ is really bringing new prosperity to the South East and South South that had been neglected for so many years.
Re: Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road by karlmax2: 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
jmaine:

Why not upload it on a youtube account, then place/embed the link on nairaland . . . .
THANKS MY BROTHER I WOULD DO JUST THAT

1 Like

Re: Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road by jmaine: 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2013

Wait for the usual suspects to come wailing how you are glorifying mediocrity simply because this fine road has some lil debris at the corner grin . . . . .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1043972_20130224_143741_jpg21913157c2510d099ba3f76f4c976e1a

4 Likes

Re: Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road by karlmax2: 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
jmaine:

Wait for the usual suspects to come wailing how you are glorifying mediocrity simply because this fine road has some lil debris at the corner grin . . . . .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1043972_20130224_143741_jpg21913157c2510d099ba3f76f4c976e1a
grin THIS KIND OF THREAD DONT ATTRACT THEM.

1 Like

Re: Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road by jmaine: 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2013
karl max: grin THIS KIND OF THREAD DONT ATTRACT THEM.

They are simply viewing as guests . . . . Enemies of progress grin

2 Likes

Re: Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road by kutchs: 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
me_for_you: I travelled from ph to aba last weekend, in less than 1 hour and couldn't believe it was d same road that took me 3 good hours to travel through last year
What I like about all this is that GEJ remains focused and concentrated in the face of mounting criticisms and hate speeches coming from the stable of Lair Moh‘d and Rotimi Fashakin. By the time he‘s 2gh in 2019 Nigeria will be a better place.

2 Likes

Re: Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road by kutchs: 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2013
You mean all I have read here and seen in places I have been to were actually executed by the clueless one?

Pls can someone help me define cluelessness, am so confused now with the def.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air-Marshal S.B Abubakar Visit Ambode / Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha / Police To MASSOB : Don't Hoist Biafran-Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.