Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire (107872 Views)

Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle / Khloe Kardashain Loves Sharing Home With Reclusive Bro!!! They Having Sex??? / Reclusive Billionnaire Deinde Fernadedez Loses Wife To Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by ogaju007(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2013
Billyonaire: How about a Scholarship Foundation for Yoruba Orphans ?

get your dad to do that first.... all you ppl want is awuf ..... free baba dehinde.... he is on another level...

4 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Gim2001ym(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2013
What has been his contribution to Nigerians at large because the writer seems to be praising him without end. Learn for Bill Gate, Warren Buffet etc

4 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by ogaju007(m): 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2013
Gim2001ym: What has been his contribution to Nigerians at large because the writer seems to be praising him without end. Learn for Bill Gate, Warren Buffet etc

for your info this guy is a philantropist but doesnt make noise for ppl like yyou to know... ( bow down ) for baba.....
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2013

And how do you know he isn't doing that atm The guy is a ghost and I doubt he likes publicity...

He might be the richest Nigerian and probably far richer than Dangote... However, he's a quiet guy who doesn't like the limelight and publicity that comes with riches...
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by anonimi: 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2013

that would be agood start indeed. Not end.
Instead of waiting for non-Africans like Bill Gates, Rockefeller, Ford, Oprah Winfrey etc to keep bailing us (collectively, including MMR Fernandez) poor Africans out from our miserable conditions.

6 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2013
ogaju007:

get your dad to do that first.... all you ppl want is awuf ..... free baba dehinde.... he is on another level...
My Dad passed away, he wasnt a billionaire. How about Fernandez telling us his real names and setting up Charity Foundations for his Yoruba orphans if he is truly Yoruba and Nigerian? I doubt if he actually still has up to a billion naira (not dollars) to his name now. Because, the Fernandez I knew from History can not stop flaunting his opulence if he is still on bucks, my guess is, he is under the fiscal weather. Recession may have wiped off his stakes.

6 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2013
I hope he his born again

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2013
ogaju007:

thanks for that man... but abeg wetin (GTFOHWTBG) mean lol the guy must have really pissed you off.. grin grin

Lmao.. Slimyem is my friend - I was just messing about with her... grin

GTFOHWTBG = Get The Fvck Outta Here With That Bullshyte Girl...
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2013
anonimi:

that would be agood start indeed. Not end.
Instead of waiting for non-Africans like Bill Gates, Rockefeller, Ford, Oprah Winfrey etc to keep bailing us (collectively, including MMR Fernandez) poor Africans out from our miserable conditions.
I agree with you totally, I think its either the man called Fernandez is no more rich or he is a very selfish fellow.

3 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Alleinad(f): 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2013
Wow! But wetin be dis thing wey all this elderly men dey with really young wives?

1 Like

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by naptu2: 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2013
I remember that he was in Lagos for an event that took place towards the end of 2012. I remember that the event was delayed because they were waiting for him to arrive.

I can't remember what the event was and I can't find a link online, but I think it had something to do with the Action Congress.

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2013
shymexx:

And how do you know he isn't doing that atm The guy is a ghost and I doubt he likes publicity...

He might be the richest Nigerian and probably far richer than Dangote... However, he's a quiet guy who doesn't like the limelight and publicity that comes with riches...
You do not know Fernandez very much, he is playing the games of power and might. He is not reclusive, not at all. He is simply not going to come out and declare bankruptcy. Revisit the divorce case, and please tell us, how much his wife said he was worth. There is no better truthteller than a vengeful wife.

3 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by takedat(m): 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2013
Isn't this man the father of Mrs. Teju Phillips, a one-time commissioner in Lagos state during the Tinubu administration?

3 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by babaowo: 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2013
naptu2:

Many Lagos brazilian returnees have portuguese names (perreira, ferreira, da-silva, da-rocha, etc.). Adeyemo Alakija was once known as Placido Asumpcao.

The first I heard of Deinde Fernandez was in the 1980s when i found out that he owns Tower Fernandez on Berkley Street (close to Tafawa Balewa Square).
...yeah is not far from ghana embassy....

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by ogaju007(m): 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2013
Billyonaire: My Dad passed away, he wasnt a billionaire. How about Fernandez telling us his real names and setting up Charity Foundations for his Yoruba orphans if he is truly Yoruba and Nigerian? I doubt if he actually still has up to a billion naira (not dollars) to his name now. Because, the Fernandez I knew from History can not stop flaunting his opulence if he is still on bucks, my guess is, he is under the fiscal weather. Recession may have wiped off his stakes.

hey sorry to hear that man.... sorry for the blow as well.. happy easter...

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2013
Dude is over rated.

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by seguno2: 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2013
blink182: Dude is over rated.

U nefa hia sey:

Eko for show?

1 Like

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2013
ogaju007:

hey sorry to hear that man.... sorry for the blow as well.. happy easter...
Happy Easter mehn but try and be nice. Do not decide to forget the reason for the season.

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by babaowo: 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: I hope he his born again
... if you have all this wealth,do you think you gonna be born again ? or born against? and moreover he is Oluwo agini gini Ogun...hope u got me?

4 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Kakatazz(f): 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
slimyem: I didn't enjoy this.Too little information on him to digest and enjoy.undecided
Why does he have a spanish name?
Who are his parents?
Where was he born and bred?
Does he think himself a Nigerian?
Marriage?
Children?
They said he is reclusive!!!!! Damn! angry

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by ogaju007(m): 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2013
Billyonaire: Happy Easter mehn but try and be nice. Do not decide to forget the reason for the season.

No problem,, will try ... Back to the gist... something i've noticed about we nigerians... we always want someone to do something for us and on a bigger level. this guy has secured funds for nigeria in the past... question is what was it used for... will you prefer the guy to be mixed up in the dirty politics of Nigeria? lets appreciate the guy for what he has been able to achieve. If we criticize someone that has never collected a dime from you then i think we should hold our spiritual leaders accountable.

By the way, the reason for the season for me is shayo. have a nice one bro.
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2013
Billyonaire: You do not know Fernandez very much, he is playing the games of power and might. He is not reclusive, not at all. He is simply not going to come out and declare bankruptcy. Revisit the divorce case, and please tell us, how much his wife said he was worth. There is no better truthteller than a vengeful wife.

I think the Scottish Herald wrote an article about him, his wealth, and his inconspicuous life - after the divorce... This guy is a legend - and I doubt he's the type that likes the limelight...

He dined with late Mobutu and still dines with José Eduardo dos Santos and Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo... Perhaps, that should tell you how long his money is... His money is longer than any Nigerian - dead or alive, trust me...
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by harmless(m): 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2013
is it his association with ogboni confranity that made him so wealthy or is he a successful man that just decided to be an ogboni member. by the way who is the overall ogboni leader in Nigeria.
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by ogaju007(m): 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2013
harmless: is it his association with ogboni confranity that made him so wealthy or is he a successful man that just decided to be an ogboni member. by the way who is the overall ogboni leader in Nigeria.

me grin grin grin grin
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by orelove4liff: 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2013
Yes,i knw dat man is rich includin Ibadan born Harry Akande but wot has has d fanadez done to improve d stantard of livin of les priviledged nigerians?to hell with him!
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
ogaju007:

No problem,, will try ... Back to the gist... something i've noticed about we nigerians... we always want someone to do something for us and on a bigger level. this guy has secured funds for nigeria in the past... question is what was it used for... will you prefer the guy to be mixed up in the dirty politics of Nigeria? lets appreciate the guy for what he has been able to achieve. If we criticize someone that has never collected a dime from you then i think we should hold our spiritual leaders accountable.

By the way, the reason for the season for me is shayo. have a nice one bro.
The fact remains, that, his image, which he created, is that of a man, who has excess. For whom much is given, much is expected. Bill Gates and Buffet have dedicated billions of dollars to Charitable foundations, Bill didnt stop there, he goes around making sure the funds are put to good use for the world's poor. But what we hear of Fernandez is a Supra-Cultic Image of a man who wants to be feared, he makes us believe that he is richer than many countries but has also not told us of a nursery school he has built to help the world's poor in any country that he loves, because obviously, he does not love Nigeria and his Yoruba Race.

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
orelove4liff: Yes,i knw dat man is rich includin Ibadan born Harry Akande but wot has has d fanadez done to improve d stantard of livin of les priviledged nigerians?to hell with him!
its not his responsibility and he his not d cause why pple re poor....make everyone soji....
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2013
shymexx:

I think the Scottish Herald wrote an article about him, his wealth, and his inconspicuous life - after the divorce... This guy is a legend - and I doubt he's the type that likes the limelight...

He dined with late Mobutu and still dines with José Eduardo dos Santos and Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo... Perhaps, that should tell you how long his money is... His money is longer than any Nigerian - dead or alive, trust me...
I can only deduce that Fernandez has a class that can not be surpassed by many Nigerians, he dines with the high and mighty in rogue countries and democratic colonies. Promises them liberation in exchange for Gold, teaches them the art of fiscal laundering via numbered accounts in financial cycles that he super grips on. He is a gifted artist in the corridors of powers, fact remains that he is rich, another fact that begs for answer is by how much ? If Fernandez is clean, then he has nothing to hide. Me thinks he has something to hide. No clean money makers hides his digits, go figure.
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by naptu2: 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2013
In Nigeria, wise people keep their sources of wealth, current financial standing and donations to charity a secret, except those that intend to run for political office like Chief Abiola. (Note that Aminu Dantata is extremely wealthy and donates large sums to charity, but you'll never hear about it).
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by djfalone(m): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2013
Nice article.i "vaguely" remember hiim being physically imposing...he's well over 6ft 5in...
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by mployer(m): 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2013
Considering d man's age, I think op is Indirectly drafting his obituary embarassed God is watching u oo!
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2013
LesbianBoy: RUBBISH jor! Davido's father is richer them him 100 times!
i dont think am lieing if i said lesbianboy is davido's driver

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) / I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.