Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire (107871 Views)

Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle / Khloe Kardashain Loves Sharing Home With Reclusive Bro!!! They Having Sex??? / Reclusive Billionnaire Deinde Fernadedez Loses Wife To Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by ZACHIE: 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: I hope he his born again

OGBONI FRATERNITY born him again, 23years ago.
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by paris10: 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2013
He is a Pastor!!!
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Chinaimporter: 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2013
[size=18pt]-Baron of Dudley (England). -Grand Officier de l’Ordre National du Leopard (Grand Officer of the National Order of the Leopard, the Democratic Republic of Congo)

He cannot be the baron of dudley....the present baron of dudley is jim antony h wallace and his son and heir apparent is william wallace who was my close friend in oxford
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2013
^^^^Oxford educated, yet your grammar is atrocious - GTFOHWBS! undecided
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by jidemojola(m): 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2013
All the class and style ends in this world...lobatan!!!
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by takedat(m): 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2013
The man was a well-known figure in the Lagos social circle in the 60's and 70's. He was wealthy as at then. Musicians like the late "Tunde Nightingale" sang praises of him in the 70's! I guess he became more reclusive as he grew older!
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by ogaju007(m): 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2013
Chinaimporter: [size=18pt]-Baron of Dudley (England). -Grand Officier de l’Ordre National du Leopard (Grand Officer of the National Order of the Leopard, the Democratic Republic of Congo)

He cannot be the baron of dudley....the present baron of dudley is jim antony h wallace and his son and heir apparent is william wallace who was my close friend in oxford
[/size]

lol lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin im short of words. ok my turn... the heir apparent was justin fisher who was my cleaner in cambridge lol grin grin fool na fool no matter for age...
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2013
He will probably live forever
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by D33VA(f): 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
;DHis potrait z effin funny grin
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2013
sanandreas: all is vanity if he does'nt have jesus in his life.
na illuminati man only people where dey d same cult like him benefits from him
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2013
mikeyhernadez: . Someday y'all will profile me better than chief Fernandez__amen .
amen nd me too.
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Burger01(m): 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2013
Some years ago, world bank said there was a Nigerian who would single handedly pay off Nigeria's debt... Now, I strongly believe world bank was saying the truth .... sad
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by shadrach77: 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2013
i think ksa sang his praises in one of his albums sometimes ago - anyway, what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his own soul?

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by idealsico(m): 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
With all the wealth associated with this man of what use is he to Nigeria.Though I pray to be rich and I'm working hard to be comfortable I don't jealous this man at all.No wonder he is an occultist.
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by jadakiss213(m): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2013
take dat: Isn't this man the father of Mrs. Teju Phillips, a one-time commissioner in Lagos state during the Tinubu administration?
Yes,very true.i also remember Tinubu and or Femi Pedro were always at d Airport to receive him.
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2013
Any time i hear his name, my head is blown away, even my nut sack trembles lipsrsealed
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2013
Kakatazz:
They said he is reclusive!!!!! Damn! angry
That he is reclusive doesn't mean people don't know a thing or two about his life. So the op should do more research.
'A recluse is a person who lives alone and avoids other people'
Mike Adenuga is an introvert who guards his privacy jealously but we know a lot about his history and his family life.
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2013
sheyie2007: Any time i hear his name, my head is blown away, even my nut sack trembles lipsrsealed
I have never heard about him even in passing. undecided
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by peteronyii: 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2013
Ìyániwúrà123: wink
what do u get from him as his nephew?.
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2013
meenagiggs:
That he is reclusive doesn't mean people don't know a thing or two about his life. So the op should do more research.
'A recluse is a person who lives alone and avoids other people'
Mike Adenuga is an introvert who guards his privacy jealously but we know a lot about his history and his family life.
Mike became private cos OBJ nearly put him in jail. Another reason is because he was robbed and nearly got killed at VI. He is not reclusive, he is traumatized. He currently has over 50 police guards, thats to show you he is traumatized...lol
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by adebayo111: 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
I beg take religion out of this stuff. all those who claim to have Jesus in their lives steal our money and give some to the church. And they will be given title and before you know it pastors will start buying jets.

1 Like

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2013
meenagiggs:
I have never heard about him even in passing. undecided
That's ur own problem lipsrsealed
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Slankey: 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2013
Ogboni Ekun!!! wink
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by scampy(m): 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2013
D man is filthily rich. Nobody knws is worth because he has never declared his worth. Frm worth i read abt him so years ago, if it is true den Dangote, Adenuga and OteDOLLAR's money ar jst change.
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2013
What exactly did he say to those countries (CAR, angola, mozambique e.t.c) to make them see him as one of thiers to the point of appointing him as ambassador to the UN representing those countries?
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
Pls 4give me if it is stupidity or ignorance. Some here re quoting d bible sayin, all is vanity, askin questions lyk is he born again? Seriously, i found myself laughing at dem. Dis same set of pple, if u ask dem maybe dey want 2 b rich in life, they will answer YES, do u want 2 b knw worldwide? D answer is YES, but at dat tym ntin is vanity. Frankly speakin, wats ur biz wit is religious lyf? Nd likwise ur re all quick 2 judge, sayin he dos nt hv foundation or he does nt help anybody, hw una take knw? Sum dont even want d world 2 knw dem. I tink dis man dos nt want 2 step in to limelight wit odas. Pls dont take paracetamol 4 anoda person's headache. Every man shall die 4 is own sin.

4 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by SeunmiOsewa: 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
Dangote we know, Adenuga we know, where did you get your wealth from.
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by naptu2: 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2013
django1: What exactly did he say to those countries (CAR, angola, mozambique e.t.c) to make them see him as one of thiers to the point of appointing him as ambassador to the UN representing those countries?

It wasn't a strange practice in the 1970s. Akinola A
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
django1: What exactly did he say to those countries (CAR, angola, mozambique e.t.c) to make them see him as one of thiers to the point of appointing him as ambassador to the UN representing those countries?
the definition of "boss"

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Inoknowbook: 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2013
He Is So Classy That Whenever He Enters A Restaurant To Eat, Everyone Else Must Leave Because He Cannot Eat With The 'Commoners'

And you call that classy? Better go and learn the actual meaning of class!

1 Like

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by obi123: 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2013
is he ogboni too, because his regalia in that portrait is like theirs
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2013
Billyonaire: I can only deduce that Fernandez has a class that can not be surpassed by many Nigerians, he dines with the high and mighty in rogue countries and democratic colonies. Promises them liberation in exchange for Gold, teaches them the art of fiscal laundering via numbered accounts in financial cycles that he super grips on. He is a gifted artist in the corridors of powers, fact remains that he is rich, another fact that begs for answer is by how much ? If Fernandez is clean, then he has nothing to hide. Me thinks he has something to hide. No clean money makers hides his digits, go figure.

That's the only thing that needs to be said. Speculating about whether he is worth so so or whether he is almost broke is a meaningless exercise that is tantamount to groping in the dark. Besides, the man has never claimed to be clean. He is anything but. Much of his wealth is underworld wealth, scattered across numbered accounts in places such as Cayman Islands and Luxemburg, and hidden behind countless blind trusts and shadowy companies registered in all kinds of save havens. . . far beyond the probing lens of Forbes would ever see, let alone estimate.

The man is an unconventional billionaire, so he should not be subjected to conventional standards of evaluating Forbes billionaires (including their cosmetic philanthropy).

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) / I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.