Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,301 members, 7,853,396 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:50 PM

Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh (17780 Views)

Hilda Dokubo Meets With Asari Dokubo In Buguma - Photos / Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) / Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by Emmanueledu(m): 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2013
Nigerians are always good in drawing conclusion easily!Anty steph continue your talk show jor!!!
Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
willienaji:
Shuuu! Na Dokubo b dis abi na Rick Ross undecided
Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2013
sauer: Waitaminute, who's Stephnora okere? Did she change her name from Stephnora Okereke or what? These people gat me confused, mehn!
Does Stephanie n Stephnora sound alike? I suggest u go 4 a brain check
Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2013
She still rocks
Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by missinU247: 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2013
stephy baby, dont mind them , let them say. you are working for your money, they are crying by the side. lolzzz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by willienaji: 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2013
missinU247: stephy baby, dont mind them , let them say. you are working for your money, they are crying by the side. lolzzz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
yes na. we love her. all haters can go hang- doctor's prescription- lolz grin grin
Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by missinU247: 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2013
willienaji:
yes na. we love her. all haters can go hang- doctor's prescription- lolz grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2013
Popowaa: Just making sure i made fp.*bye*
ℓ̊ seriously need to understand your obsession with making front page. Is there something ℓ̊'m missing?? Pls fill me in! cheesy
Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by willienaji: 6:20am On Apr 02, 2013
lolz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'no One Like Jayden' -- Ubi Franklin Gushes Over His Son With Cute Photos / Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth / Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.