Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) (5087 Views)

Seun Kuti Reacts To Photo Of Dangote And Friends Chilling On His Yatch / Tonto Dikeh Ask Fans If They Would Still Kiss Her If She Was Like This / Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) by realuz: 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
thats a screen grab pf what she posted on instagram see more >>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/07/omg-see-what-popular-actress-tonto.html

Re: Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) by MrFlavvor(m): 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) by Hawlahscho(m): 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
[size=25pt]The 7th day when God was resting.... devil created Tonto Dikeh sad [/size]

9 Likes

Re: Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) by Bugatie(m): 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
realuz:
thats a screen grab pf what she posted on instagram see more >>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/07/omg-see-what-popular-actress-tonto.html

You want to taste what a BAN from Seun feels like abi?

How you go say she wan give out Seun's something

1 Like

Re: Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) by Hawlahscho(m): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
lalasticlala

Your food is ready. It is Tonto Dikeh's matter.

Oya, d normal thing. cheesy
Re: Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hawlahscho:
[size=25pt]The 7th day when God was resting.... devil created Tonto Dike sad [/size]

What happen to her? She's pretty and sexy

I don't see anything wrong with her

My opinion
Re: Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) by JewelRegi(f): 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
She is insane, a disgrace to womanhood, well dats the world for you nw
Re: Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) by Hawlahscho(m): 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
HeartRobber:

My opinion

did you read the instagram post @all
Re: Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hawlahscho:

did you read the instagram post @all

No, I didn't
Re: Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) by Afrok(m): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
I don't know about u, but I'm allergic to publicly displayed and used products without protection shocked

1 Like

Re: Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) by Kx: 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
Does Tonko think she is Kim Kadashian?

mgbeke feeling funky!
Re: Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) by rosy4u(f): 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
I strongly smell

front page sad
Re: Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) by Shaadey: 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
eyah
Re: Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) by debo07(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
I thought she said she has found love.
Re: Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) by idu1(m): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
Make i join frontpage
Re: Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
This woman is the real definition of controversy!!!!
Re: Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
sad
Re: Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) by ammyluv2002(f): 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
Fake Tonto Dike......her real IG page is Mrs Tonto and she didn't post anything like that. Pls, always confirm your gist.

1 Like

Re: Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
I thought she was a married woman nd expecting a baby or am I not reading well
Re: Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) by valmunich(m): 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hawlahscho:
[size=25pt]The 7th day when God was resting.... devil created Tonto Dikeh sad [/size]
grin grin
Re: Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) by pretydiva(f): 6:42am On Aug 01, 2015
Her infected boobs..hell no

1 Like

Re: Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) by permsec: 7:04am On Aug 01, 2015
JewelRegi:
She is insane, a disgrace to womanhood, well dats the world for you nw
Its called Invitation to Treat bros. I know deep down ur heart, u are already svcking it. calm down bro nobody holy pass
Re: Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) by Nastydude(m): 7:05am On Aug 01, 2015
Lol
Re: Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) by IamOpemipo(m): 7:07am On Aug 01, 2015
Fake news

I ff her on IG, she has never posted anytin lik dat, dts a fake acct, hungry blogger
Re: Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 01, 2015
HeartRobber:

My opinion
If this is how you make your assertions regarding a RIGHT person then NEVER scold your kids when they look beautiful and still go haywire.

In fact support them in this course, ok
Re: Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 01, 2015
EVILFOREST:

If this is how you make your assertions regarding a RIGHT person then NEVER scold your kids when they look beautiful and still go haywire.

In fact support them in this course, ok

Most authentic 'bad guys' tend to be very good people on the inside.

Don't judge
Re: Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) by kykhelomor(f): 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dats nt her official instagram account joo
Re: Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
HeartRobber:

Most authentic 'bad guys' tend to be very good people on the inside.

Don't judge
Yeaaaaa..
For this, I will agree with U
Re: Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) by happykidArotiba(m): 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
She Can Actually Do it
Re: Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) by lordraiden(m): 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hawlahscho:
guy u funny oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious And Outrageous Poses Fans Have Done With Nicki Minaj's Anaconda Wax Fi / My Breast Are Small But My Nipples Are The Bombshell - Nollywood Actress / If I Die Today You Are The Only Woman That Can Take Care Of My Kids– Teebillz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.