Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

The Axis Of Evil - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Axis Of Evil (839 Views)

Oduah: The Axis Of Revenge / Oduah: The Axis Of Revenge / The Axis Of Evil: How Mr Akingbesote Stole N500 Million As Ondo State goes Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Axis Of Evil by Tigerhead: 4:29am On Mar 30, 2013
I have been thinking. Yorubas have become as much of a problem as the brrrrrrr…..muslims, they have joined forces to perpetrate and perpetuate the evil they are known for. In fact they have formed an Axis of EviL.

Why don’t we call a spade a spade and refer to them by there real name? I propose that we hence forth refer to them as the AXIS OF EVIL.

Yoruba = axis of evil
muslim = axis of evil
Yoruba muslim = axis of evil
Re: The Axis Of Evil by achi4u(m): 4:36am On Mar 30, 2013
me am i tired
Re: The Axis Of Evil by Tigerhead: 4:40am On Mar 30, 2013
achi4u: me am i tired

Join hands with us. Just refer to them as the axis of evil, spread the word.
Re: The Axis Of Evil by saintneo(m): 6:17am On Mar 30, 2013
Move this junk, MODS
Re: The Axis Of Evil by Feedmemore(f): 6:31am On Mar 30, 2013
@op, can you give me a good reason why they should be referred to as Axis of evil?

And please don't come back to say it was cuz Tinubu asked that Amnesty be granted to BH, you quite know that Tinubu can't speak for all Yoruba people. Whatever he said, is his personal opinion and not that of all Yoruba's.

1 Like

Re: The Axis Of Evil by ba7man(m): 6:39am On Mar 30, 2013
Some people woke up early to plan their day, some to pray, some to catch up on work, some to meditate......This dullard OP woke up early to spread hate.....During the easter Holiday.

2 Likes

Re: The Axis Of Evil by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 30, 2013
Apparently the OP is evil ...
Re: The Axis Of Evil by Bobandgreat: 7:06am On Mar 30, 2013
@OP, stop this hating. They need help not loathing. Don't blame them, blame their ancestors.
Re: The Axis Of Evil by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 30, 2013
shocked shocked How old are you @op? Imagine, calling a tribe and there religious belief evil. Gosh, you are the real EVIL. Get a life and stop hating.
Re: The Axis Of Evil by slimming: 9:34am On Mar 30, 2013
meaningless
Re: The Axis Of Evil by Tigerhead: 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2013
Everyone knows the truth of what I say. Muslims are evil, so increasingly are the yoruba. Let us call a spade a spade.
Just refer to them all as the axis of evil.

(1) (Reply)

Corruption Not Peculiar To Us –police / Will Africa Ever Become The Manufacturing Base Of The World? / The President Of Afghanistan Message To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.