Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) (25587 Views)

Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) / Snake With Human Head Found In Malaysia / Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunamiand Adorn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by Tomics(m): 9:07am On Apr 01, 2013
so sad! Rip
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by Tomics(m): 9:13am On Apr 01, 2013
imperiouxx: RIP to the deceased but is there anything good about Malaysia? undecided
well am sure people in Malaysia will be asking that same about Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by Tomics(m): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2013
lorenzos1: Wot are they doing in malaysia.we need to understand that there are some countries where we are not needed as Nigerians..May His Gentle soul Rest in Peace..!
what would they be doing in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by Next2Bezee(m): 9:17am On Apr 01, 2013
I'm in Malaysia, it really made news and angered a lot of people. The inhumane racist policemen took the battered and bleeding Nigerian man to the police station to collect "Evidence" instead of immediately rushing him to a hospital.. "Minor Injuries" my foot.
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by Tomics(m): 9:18am On Apr 01, 2013
Poor write up
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by ihuomaokeoji(f): 9:29am On Apr 01, 2013
RIP angryRIP
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by bigx(m): 9:47am On Apr 01, 2013
na so nigerians plenty there? our census can never be accurate
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by fittty(m): 10:00am On Apr 01, 2013
*sad*
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by DJDOLA(m): 10:18am On Apr 01, 2013
SO SAD...IF NIGERIA IS A GUD COUNTRY NOBODY WILL TRAVEL 2 MALAYSIA THAT THEY DONT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by jelilibarber: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2013
DJDOLA: SO SAD...IF NIGERIA IS A GUD COUNTRY NOBODY WILL TRAVEL 2 MALAYSIA THAT THEY DONT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH

Bro we have citizens of developed countries in malaysia, so what is wrong in naija living there?
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by slimfit1(m): 10:45am On Apr 01, 2013
A normal government would have taken action, our own government is trying to buy face the man have not seen oyinbo man before, so softly softly action.

One thing we all failed to know are;

we have a government that don't know what governance is all about

He thinks because this scenarios happens only to the poor abroad so he is not concern about what is happening.

Other countries threat us bad because they know they can offer us better service than our government..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by jidewin(m): 10:46am On Apr 01, 2013
I don't understand the translation but could be summarised as the Nigeria chap was involved in an accident or what? dont understand at all.RIP.
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by akatonero(m): 10:50am On Apr 01, 2013
Wetin carry am go Malaysia? Is there anything old there if not y'hu y'hu.
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by babseg(m): 10:59am On Apr 01, 2013
I don't know why they like taking pictures of a sad event?

RIP
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by Ebestsmscom: 11:08am On Apr 01, 2013
obowunmi: If he stayed in Nigeria, he might not have died. angry angry angry

Is Nigeria safer than Malaysia?

Don't say such again, only risk takers make it in life.

Don't be afraid of the unknown if you actually want to move forward.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by sonya4all(m): 11:24am On Apr 01, 2013
Why do some nigerians have bad thoughts about fellow countrymen,A man was killed,and all what you ask is,what he went to do at malaysia...You guys are so sick,..The police are trying to cover the incident,with lies...Its reported that he was stabbed to death by indian gangsters right in the presence of policemen...His name is egobwa from Umunede delta state....
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by mikefay: 11:29am On Apr 01, 2013
ajetunblog:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrWmzW4Iw2o?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0"></param><param

It is understood, locals Solomon beaten when he was with another friend came to the site in Kampung Batu Muda, Jinjang at 6.45 pm to help a friend who was involved in an accident between a car Proton Wira boarded them with a motorcycle and a truck.

It is understood, almost 100 local residents surrounded the vehicle and hit acts from Nigeria involved.

Sentul district police chief ACP Zakaria Pagan said he received information regarding a fight involved at 6.45 pm and rushed to the scene found four men before being beaten while two women and two children from Nigeria, not harmed.

He said four patrol car unit (MPV) were deployed to the scene to break up the fights involved.

“We managed to extricate the victim and his friends a few minutes later and took them to the police station to make a report Jinjang over the incident.

“At that time, the victim is seen only suffered minor injuries and police would like to take evidence as victims, all of a sudden he collapsed and lost consciousness,” he told reporters at a press conference at the police station forecourt Jinjang yesterday.

Zakaria said he then connects ambulance arrived at 7:20 the night before the victim was pronounced dead.

“The victim is a student of a private college was 29 years old and believed to be the cause of early death due to internal bleeding in the head.

“His body was sent to Hospital Kuala Lumpur (HKL) for post-mortem and the case was being investigated under Section 302 of the Penal Code for murder,” he said.

He said the truck driver involved in the accident had made ​​a police report but the motorcycle rider has yet to do so.

“Further investigation is underway to find out the actual incident occurs causing the outbreak,” he said.

Meanwhile,The Nigeria embassy has said they are waiting for the Autopsie of mr solomon before anything can be done and they call on all Nigerians not to take law into their Own hand as all what is to be done will be done and they also send their condolence to the wife and family of late mr solomon be done according to law .

Source : http://ajetun..com/2013/03/video-nigerian-man-killed-in-street-of.html

The write up was not clear but from the Youtube video , the police man said they got a call from poeple that some Nigerian were been beaten by the locals .they ruched To the location with four cars to help them and they asked them to vacate the area .The said deceased was taken to the police station to make a report and later he fell down and gaveup due to internal bleeding sustain from the beaten and he was taken to the hospital ,the rest is story ..................
from my own point , i used to live in malaysia ,i wont admit that all the people are bad and wicked but atlist 65 percent are racist and they have hate blacks expecially Nigerians . this is not a new thing to people living in Malaysia ; it happens every month , they kill Nigerians like chicken and the embassy dont do anything about it .Sometimes they even support the Malaysians and refuse to take any necessary action .
The Malaysian guys are found of this bad attitute and they often do it because they were been supported by their local police and people to kill Nigerians , sometimes i asked myself , if this people dont really like Nigerians why do they still give offer letter to study in their country .
Could you believe that dispite all this , Nigeria Government still sends thousands of Niger delta people every years to study in Malaysia , a country where the Government always report bad new and say bad thing about Nigeria.
Its very common in Malaysia , they raid Nigeria businesses ,set you up , and when they see you with their women, that will be another problem , Plaese, what are you still doing in that country they dont like you, no human right ,they hate blacks , no job ,the education is not that better than ours .
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 01, 2013
sonya4all: Why do some nigerians have bad thoughts about fellow countrymen,A man was killed,and all what you ask is,what he went to do at malaysia...You guys are so sick,..The police are trying to cover the incident,with lies...Its reported that he was stabbed to death by indian gangsters right in the presence of policemen...His name is egobwa from Umunede delta state....

don't blame people guy, the write up was bad that one has to translate it to his/her own understanding before commenting.
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by agriboom: 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2013
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by agriboom: 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2013
mıkefay:
The write up was not clear but from the Youtube video , the police man said they got a call from poeple that some Nigerian were been beaten by the locals .they ruched To the location with four cars to help them and they asked them to vacate the area .The said deceased was taken to the police station to make a report and later he fell down and gaveup due to internal bleeding sustain from the beaten and he was taken to the hospital ,the rest is story ..................
from my own point , i used to live in malaysia ,i wont admit that all the people are bad and wicked but atlist 65 percent are racist and they have hate blacks expecially Nigerians . this is not a new thing to people living in Malaysia ; it happens every month , they kill Nigerians like chicken and the embassy dont do anything about it .Sometimes they even support the Malaysians and refuse to take any necessary action .
The Malaysian guys are found of this bad attitute and they often do it because they were been supported by their local police and people to kill Nigerians , sometimes i asked myself , if this people dont really like Nigerians why do they still give offer letter to study in their country .
Could you believe that dispite all this , Nigeria Government still sends thousands of Niger delta people every years to study in Malaysia , a country where the Government always report bad new and say bad thing about Nigeria.
Its very common in Malaysia , they raid Nigeria businesses ,set you up , and when they see you with their women, that will be another problem , Plaese, what are you still doing in that country they dont like you, no human right ,they hate blacks , no job ,the education is not that better than ours .

absolute bullocks, i lived in malaysia and they had no problem with us until nigerians decided to go and harm their people ok, i have been with malay, tamil, and chinese girls without any problems in every kind of public place (shopping malls as well as their traditional events) you push even a harmless lizard to the wall, it surely will fight back!!! people should check their criminal nature or stay home!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by TeeSeven(m): 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2013
Is this Malaysian English?
Anyway, this is sad.
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by ROYALD(m): 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2013
obowunmi: If he stayed in Nigeria, he might not have died. angry angry angry

what about boko haram are you sure?
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by playmode(m): 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2013
agriboom:

absolute bullocks, i lived in malaysia and they had no problem with us until nigerians decided to go and harm their people ok, i have been with malay, tamil, and chinese girls without any problems in every kind of public place (shopping malls as well as their traditional events) you push even a harmless lizard to the wall, it surely will fight back!!! people should check their criminal nature or stay home!!

[size=15pt]I was just about to say the same thing.

My questions are thus :

(A) Why is it always Nigerians that are regularly killed in foreign countries?

(A) Why is it that 95% of the Nigerians always killed abroad by angry locals always come from one section of Nigeria?

Like you said, people should check their criminal nature. I have been living overseas for close to 12 years and i have never been arrested talk less of getting into trouble. Yet i have seen many Nigerians of a particular tribe always getting into trouble every time and even getting killed.We made our bed so we must lay on it.

All this foreign countries also harbour Ghanaians , Cameroonians , Ethiopians e.t.c but you will never see these other nationalities getting killed. Only Nigerians like to over do and show themselves. After what I have seen Nigerians doing in my host country, I have stopped having sympathy for those who get killed. If you are a responsible law abiding immigrant and you stay indoors after 7p.m you will be safe abroad. However if you involve yourself with criminals gangs and stay out late at night, death will come knocking for sure. That is the basic law of life.

Just the other day, the restaurant of the Nigerian girl I used to buy Nigerian food from was raided by the police. They found 100g of cocaine hidden inside the kitchen store. Apparently her boy friend was a drug dealer and she was helping him hide the drug in her restaurant kitchen. The police arrested her and later raped her at the police station. A few days later she was released on bail and she started telling people of her ordeal. Do you expect me to feel pity for such a person? She had a restaurant which was generating a very solid income for her but she decided to get involved in drug dealing due to greed. Do you know how many people’s lives the drugs she and here boyfriend sells has ruined? We as Nigerians need to tell ourselves the truth and admit the nonsense our people do abroad.
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by danny301: 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2013
I reside in Malaysia where am doing my postgraduate studies and i must said that Malaysia is one of the most peaceful places on earth to live if you are doing the right thing(am not by any means saying that the dead man did anything wrong though). Though a good percentage of the locals are racists and they hate Nigerians because of the activities of some Nigerians, its not an exaggeration to say that they are harmless as far as violence is concerned save for the gangsters who are Indians. The Indians are third class citizens in Malaysia and they have been so marginalized by Bahasa-Malaysians and Chinese-Malaysians that they only array their frustrations against Nigerians and Africans in general.

We Nigerians also have our own share of the whole trouble in the sense that several of us fail to understand that there is a difference between your home and a foreign land. We constitute nuisance and many are ready to fight even at the slightest provocation not minding that anything could happen and Nigerian embassy may not even visit the scene left alone taking any action. Talking about about accident, several Nigerians have caused avoidable accidents that claimed peoples' life in Malaysia. Several Nigerians drive with reckless abandon within estates and on the street and even in campuses causing bodily harms to people and sometimes damaging facilities prompting Malaysians to look at us as uncultured people hence the average Malaysian is very careful and calm in nature .. Its true that several Malaysians are not friendly with Africans but if you concentrate on your studies or business legitimately and carefully without fooling around or looking for what is not looking for you there is a very little chance that you would be the target of any attack..... In any case, the death of Solomon was/is quite unfortunate, hence it could had been anybody.... MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by danny301: 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2013
I must say not said.... Don't mind my errors pls.
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
agriboom:

Bigotry infested sperm cum brain.

Despite informations that accident was the major cause, you are still adamant on your fvckery.

Bombo
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2013
playmode:

[size=15pt]I was just about to say the same thing.

My questions are thus :

(A) Why is it always Nigerians that are regularly killed in foreign countries?

(A) Why is it that 95% of the Nigerians always killed abroad by angry locals always come from one section of Nigeria?

Like you said, people should check their criminal nature. I have been living overseas for close to 12 years and i have never been arrested talk less of getting into trouble. Yet i have seen many Nigerians of a particular tribe always getting into trouble every time and even getting killed.We made our bed so we must lay on it.

All this foreign countries also harbour Ghanaians , Cameroonians , Ethiopians e.t.c but you will never see these other nationalities getting killed. Only Nigerians like to over do and show themselves. After what I have seen Nigerians doing in my host country, I have stopped having sympathy for those who get killed. If you are a responsible law abiding immigrant and you stay indoors after 7p.m you will be safe abroad. However if you involve yourself with criminals gangs and stay out late at night, death will come knocking for sure. That is the basic law of life.

Just the other day, the restaurant of the Nigerian girl I used to buy Nigerian food from was raided by the police. They found 100g of cocaine hidden inside the kitchen store. Apparently her boy friend was a drug dealer and she was helping him hide the drug in her restaurant kitchen. The police arrested her and later raped her at the police station. A few days later she was released on bail and she started telling people of her ordeal. Do you expect me to feel pity for such a person? She had a restaurant which was generating a very solid income for her but she decided to get involved in drug dealing due to greed. Do you know how many people’s lives the drugs she and here boyfriend sells has ruined? We as Nigerians need to tell ourselves the truth and admit the nonsense our people do abroad.
[/size]

you spoil this good point of yours with tribal remarks. there is crime everywhere and it has nothing to do with tribe. shake yourself off the dust of tribalism. like i said, good point.
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by searay(m): 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2013
ajetunblog: Our Government need to do do something about this barbaric act
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by searay(m): 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2013
ajetunblog: Our Government need to do do something about this barbaric act
why? I think abroad is better than Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by mamagee3(f): 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2013
Sad news!!!
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by lekkie073(m): 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2013
wetin dat ibo man go do for malaysia?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Read E.L. James "Grey"? Can You Share Link To Download? / Policeman Pictured Sleeping On A Car In Ibadan / 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.